2 varieties available
Blinc Mascara Amplified
4.35 / 5 based on 136 Reviews
Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
A tube-forming, water-resistant mascara that gives buildable, glamorous volume with no smudging, flaking, running, or clumping. After almost a decade in development, Blinc Mascara Amplified provides incredible, buildable volume and length, all while offering their signature LifeProof properties of the original Blinc Mascara—smudge-proof, sweat-proof, water-resistant, and flake-proof. As with the original, Mascara Amplified coats lashes with a glossy, volumizing and extending coat that forms tiny water-resistant “tubes” around the lash. But, unlike the first formula, this one applies more like a traditional mascara, giving you the ability to add as many coats as you want to build your desired look! Because it is not as wet of a formula, you can even go back and reapply if needed, after it dries. Removing Blinc Mascara Amplified is just as easy, and requires no makeup remover. Simply apply a little warm water along with some gentle pressure, and the tubes easily slide off your lashes. You will actually see the tiny tubes in your hand as it comes off without leaving any messy black tint or residue behind.see more...
Top Questions See all 47 Q&A
Blinc Mascara Amplified
- "Good mascara with great volume.. makes your lashes so long and voluminous! Definitely worth purchasing!" in 19 reviews
- "I have long eyelashes and have tried so many mascaras, while many looked good when I put them on, by the end of the day I would have lines on my brow bone from my eyelashes always touching there and would look like a clown. I needed a solution. THIS IS IT! A girl at Sephora recommended it to me and I figured I would give it a try since they will take products back if you don't like them after trying them, but after the first day I knew this would be my new every day product! Firstly it is the only mascara, waterproof or not, that has not left me with clown lines by the end of the day on my brow bone. Also it layers and you can get a natural look, a day look or a more prominent night look with just this product. Then it came time to take it off, which has always been a chore with mascaras, some I have had to basically rub my eyes raw to remove to an acceptable extent, but this, literally you wet your eyes until they are soaked and the "tubes" just start falling off of your lashes. It is the simplest removal ever and though this is just a perk, its pretty awesome! " in 14 reviews
- "A holy grail product! I have long lashes that curl a little back towards my eyelid- with a normal 'paint' mascara I have black smudges on my brow bone within an hour. With Blinc, nothing! I use the primer first to get a really wide eyed look. comes off super easy with warm water, no fuss at all." in 7 reviews
- "I love this mascara!!! I got it in my boxycharm and I was so excited. This mascara lengthens my lashes SO MUCH and it perfectly separates. I get absolutely no clumps with this. However, if you are looking for a really black/dark mascara or a volumizing mascara I wouldn't buy this. The mascara comes off super easily with just warm water. I hate using make up remover and rubbing my eyes so this is perfect. Overall, its a super cool product that is perfect for a day/office look." in 6 reviews
- "No matter what mascara I try, I keep coming back to Blinc. The only mascara that volumizes but still looks natural. I can swim, workout, anything and it stays in place. best part? Removals easy (warm water and a light roll of your fingers) and no next day "I parties last night" residue!! I'd give 30 stars if I could. " in 5 reviews
This is the only mascara that I have used for years and years! I have very oily skin and tend to sweat a lot, and back when I was bartending (before I discovered blinc) I could NOT find a mascara that would stay on my lashes and NOT on my face! I would always end a long, hot shift with my mascara on the corners of my eyes, on my undereye, and on my lid where the tips of my lashes touched them. It was infuriating, and you never want to look like a raccoon, especially when you're at work and trying to look professional. When I posed this conundrum to someone at Sephora, they recommended the "tube" style mascara because it ONLY comes off with warm water and gentle pressure. Since eye makeup remover often irritates my sensitive skin, the removal process sounded like a bonus on top of solving the issue at hand with staying power. I was skeptical at first, but once I bought it and tried it, it was absolutely the end of my problems forever, I am not exaggerating in the slightest. It stays on my lashes where it belongs, it's sweat and rub proof, and it coats each individual lash with its freaky little "tube" technology, which means that I get definition on every. single. lash. without. clumping! Now, I will be the first to admit that I am not a fan of the bigger, bolder, longer, volume style lashes, so if you're looking for a product that gives you THAT, this may not be the one. But if you want a beautiful, natural lash look that STAYS PUT no matter what, and comes off easily at the end of the day without the rubbing and irritation of using an eye makeup remover, then this is the product for you.
I wanted to love this mascara so badly, but it just doesn't work for me. Having stick straight lashes, I usually can only use waterproof mascaras to keep the curl, which can be quite damaging on my lashes if I'm not careful about removal. I was exciting to try a tubing mascara to make the removal process easier. I'll start with the good- It DOESN'T SMUDGE, no matter how humid it is outside or how watery it gets. The tubing aspect of that is really helping with the long wear of this mascara. It also removes really easily - just as the instructions say. I apply some warm water, or wash my face with slightly warm water, and this slides right off without removing any of my lashes. However, for my small eyes, the brush doesn't coat my lashes very well at all, and I always make a big mess on my eyelids. It also doesn't help hold any curl at all, so as soon as I apply, it just droops my lashes back into a slightly longer version of my straight, slightly downward pointing lashes. It basically looks as if I didn't apply any mascara and just tinted my lashes instead. I'm glad I tried this, but definitely won't buy again.
Blinc Mascara is actually tubes for your lashes. My eye color is green. And i always get black in these. You cant just remove this like regular mascara. You have to follow the instructions. If im going through a rough time, and i know im emotional or may cry in front of someone...this is the only mascara that really doesnt run. It was how i got through my divorce. Its buildable. Lasts until you take it off. Comes it a tube over the tube so you can tell no one tampered with it. This mascara is slept on. I got online for $23.45.
One thing I hate about mascara in general is taking it off. I always get raccoon eyes and washing away the smudges always takes forever. When I tried this mascara, I fell in love. It doesn’t smudge during the day or come out, but it’s so easy to take off! All you need is warm water. It gives a good amount of length, but my complaint is that I could use a little more volume. Other than that, I love it!
This is the only mascara I wear. I have sensitive eyes and I can’t stand the raccoon look at the end of a hot day. This mascara is the easiest to remove but stays all day. It’s doesn’t flake into my eyes during the day and it separates every lash making them look full and lush but not clumpy. You have to work quickly, they product dries fast. To remove you wet the lash and gently pull it off your lashes...it’s sooooo cool.
As someone who struggles with undereye mascara smudges throughout the day, Blinc mascara is AMAZING. The tubing formula provides a nice black coat to your lashes that truly stays put until you wipe it away with warm water at the end of the day. For my everyday lashes this is hands-down the best mascara I've ever tried. It won't make you look dramatic or over-the-top for a night out, the formula itself works better with one or two thin coats. That being said for casual days, and even days when you might be worried about your mascara running (sweat, rain or swimming) Blinc holds up better than anything. As someone with oily lids and high set cheeks, it's a miracle that there's never any sign of smudging throughout it's wear.
Review for: Dark Brown, Black more...
This is for sure the most unique mascara out there. Without being oil-based, it stays on your lashes without budging until you “pull” it off yourself to remove it (with water only!). Smearing or raccoon eyes are impossible with this, which is why I love it for when I know I’m going to be sweaty or beach/lake days. The Amplified version is the way to go over the regular!
I love this mascara for Asian eyelashes! I doesn’t weigh them down much and gives it a natural look. I love how it’s semi waterproof but the removal process is simple and easy by just apply water. Cons would be how it flakes a little after having it in for a while. Other than that I would recommend this mascara to anyone struggling with Straight lashes in general.
I use this mascara as a base coat for a second mascara when I REALLY want volume. This doesn’t add volume, but mainly length. So then I’ll pair it with Tarte’s Lights Camera Lashes or Lancome’s mascara. It’s the easiest mascara ever to remove! It just kinda rolls off your lashes. No insane rubbing required.
Q & A
Everyone seems to rave about this mascara but it hasn't worked out greatly for my lashes. Is there a way anyone has gotten this to work for them?
I know they say this is easy to remove but I am having trouble. Any tips?
Does this variety of Blinc Mascara resist smudging as well as the original formula? The original product stays on great but doesn't build very well, an issue if you are looking for volume.
I've never used the Blinc mascaras but am very intrigued and interested because I always get undereye smudging without fail. Also, I have very sensitive eyes--I've seen a few reviews saying these were irritating to the eyes. Any recommendations? Also, do y'all prefer the amplified or original better? Thanks!
I'm getting a sample of this soon, but does this mascara hold a curl?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos