blinc Mascara uploaded by David F.

BY BLINC

Molly C.
Molly C.
Anchorage, AK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always recommend blinc mascara to people who says they have sensitive eyes or want a very natural look. It is so mild and doesn't flake off like other mascaras if you touch your eyes. The product does this by wrapping each eyelash in a "tube" of product. And when you remove it with soap and water you can literally pull the tubes off of your lashes. I removed a star because it isn't my favorite mascara because you cannot create a dramatic look with this product.
Aine B.
Aine B.
Ocean City, NJ
Review for: Kiss Me Mascara Purple 0.16 oz; 4.5 g
I LOVE blinc mascara. It's the only mascara that doesn't flake on me AND is easy to remove. It doesn't make your eyelashes super super thick or long, but I'd rather have mascara that stays put than super dramatic lashes and black under my eyes. I like the natural look it gave me, great daytime mascara.
samantha e.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Kiss Me Mascara Purple 0.16 oz; 4.5 g
I am in love with the mascara, it has become a Holy Grail product for me this year. It is very easy to apply, no clumping at all, and very easy and clean to remove with warm water. My eyes also tend to get sensitive with certain mascaras and other eye makeup, but this does not bother them at all. I recently got one of the Blinc eyeshadow palettes and the quality is amazingly perfect! Blinc is a brand I would highly recommend!