blinc Mascara

by blinc

Get long, voluminous lashes with the original "tube" mascara.  Tiny, water-resistant tubes won t run, smudge, clump or flake - even if you cry or rub your eyes! Stop painting your lashes... TUBE them!® blinc Mascara is the original mascara invented to form tiny water-resistant "tubes" around your lashes rather than painting them like conventional mascaras.  Once applied the tubes bind to your lashes and cannot run, smudge, clump, or flake, even if you cry or rub your eyes.  blinc Mascara will add both volume and length to give you a radiant natural look that lasts all day.  Only when you are ready for removal, the tubes will effortlessly slide off your lashes into your hand without the use of a harsh makeup remover. blinc Mascara has been clinically tested to be non-irritating making it ideal for sensitive eyes, contact lens wearers,

What tubing mascaras have you used and recommend? Anything similar to Blinc? blinc Mascara
Should I purchase the original blinc mascara formula or amplified? Situation: every other mascara I’ve tried runs on me. Contact lens wearer who really would like to be able to wear a mascara!
Has anyone tried blinc Mascara? What do you think of it?
Start your review of blinc Mascara!
Product Highlights
I got a sample of this from Sephora on my birthday, I've been in love with it ever since! It's totally waterproof, and won't run at all. I love that I don't need makeup remover to get this off, warm water and pressure together take it off. I rub my eyes in the shower to remove the product which I find very convenient. It honestly doesn't add too much volume to my lashes because it puts tubes around them instead of clumping them together, but it did add a bit of length and made them nicely dark. in reviews
...lashes feeling natural but looking longer and clump free. It is completely waterproof, unless you rub your eyes when they are wet. This mascara can be easily removed with water or makeup remover. A little pricey, but worth the money!in reviews
...worth it. It goes on perfect without any clumps and really defines and lengthens each and every lash. The mascara puts little tubes of mascara over each lash so it doesn't smudge or smear and is waterproof. To remove it you use water and kind of gently rub them off. It's easy. I've left this on overnight before and it looked perfect and fresh the next day. in reviews
...absolutely love this mascara with all my heart. It is good for people with sensitive eyes and people who wear contacts. It is also super lengthening and natural looking. They also make an amplified version for more volume.in reviews
...were it wraps your lashes. Leaving your lashes with a nice sheen. It’s water resistant great for a summertime pool party, waterpark, or just a hot day. It is also sweat proof, and does not leave little flakes. It’s not a wet fomula so, you can apply as many coats as possible. Also, i love how easy it is to come off. A little warm water is all you need. Since it’s waterproof I will be taking this mascara with me on a lot of vacations. in reviews
Annette P.
Grand Rapids, MI
blinc Mascara uploaded by Annette P.
Purchased at: Amazon
A friend recommended this blinc mascara she loves it , I on the other hand hated it, did nothing for my nothing lashes at all, packaging was cute but as far as mascara I do not recommend it for people with little lashes .
Casey K.
West Palm Bch, FL
My absolute favorite mascara! I’m on my third tube since it only lasts about 3 months but definitely worth buying again and again! Rather than coat your lashes, it creates little tubes around each individual lash making them longer and darker. The tubes stay on almost all day and wash right off with warm water. It’s really weird to see almost lash size tubes wash down the drain but it doesn’t leave dark rings around your eyes after.blinc Mascara
Kiah W.
Rileyville, VA
Slightly expensive, but this is something that gets the job done! Don't want to remove your makeup for a good long while? This is the mascara for you.
samantha E.
ROSEVILLE, CA
I am in love with the mascara, it has become a Holy Grail product for me this year. It is very easy to apply, no clumping at all, and very easy and clean to remove with warm water. My eyes also tend to get sensitive with certain mascaras and other eye makeup, but this does not bother them at all. I recently got one of the Blinc eyeshadow palettes and the quality is amazingly perfect! Blinc is a brand I would highly recommend!
samantha E.
ROSEVILLE, CA
I am in love with the mascara, it has become a Holy Grail product for me this year. While I don't think it really adds much volume to my lashes, it is very easy to apply, no clumping at all, and very easy and clean to remove with warm water. My eyes also tend to get sensitive with certain mascaras and other eye makeup, but this does not bother them at all. I recently got one of the Blinc eyeshadow palettes and the quality is amazingly perfect! Blinc is a brand I would highly recommend!
Alex S.
CA
I would give this 2.5 stars if possible. Although it's easily removable with water, basically bulletproof, and could last through anything, I don't think it's worth the money unless you want an incredibly natural look. I keep applying it and applying it, but I can barely get the mascara to show up. Not much lengthening or volumizing going on at all. It's basically just a watery lash tint, which I do not recommend to you.
April A.
Kannapolis, NC
Blinc is my favorite high-end mascara. I've been using Blinc mascara since it was Kiss Me Mascara (around 14 years). It last all day (longer if needed), doesn't smear or flake and creates eyelashes that look like they've been done by a professional makeup artist. It's a good mascara for contact lens wears because it forms tubes over the lashes that stay put until you wash them off (with a gentle rub). It works best when you remove the wand from the tube and wave it once or twice to slightly dry or set the mascara and then applying it to the lash (this is similar to how people apply lashes with the adhesive on it). I have pretty sparse lashes so I curl my lashes before and after applying. I love that it provides full coverage of your eyelashes without being clumpy. It's good for day-to-day wear or a night out. It cost $26 (you can get it for as low as $16.99 at Overstock.com online), but it's worth every penny.
Missy S.
Tustin, CA
Bought this mascara specifically because it came in purple, so I'll review this in two parts; as a mascara, and as a COLORED mascara. Firstly, I didn't really realize when I bought it that it was so different from normal mascaras, which lead to a couple of distressingly clumpy applications. However, once I figured out the knack of it--which included warming it up in my bra as I apply the rest of my make-up, and wiping the excess off on the inside of the tube before I applied-- it applies REALLY well. I like that it doesn't budge from my lashes until I want it to, and I also think it does a good job of making my lashes more distinguished. It does a good job lengthening, however, it is NOT the best for volumizing, and I still find that, although not *clumpy* per se, my eyelashes still like to cluster together in happy little groups when I use it. Now, onto the color aspect; I did buy it in purple, because I find that purple really makes my eyes pop, and I figured it would be a fun way to define my eyes a bit more. I was pretty accurate in that; the dark purple color is REALLY nice for subtle, everyday wear. I was initially hoping it would be a more vibrant purple, but my eyelashes are fairly dark already, so it's a bit difficult for the color to show up. However, I quite like the subtle approach now; it's a way to add a bit of "something" to my eyes without being super obvious about it. All in all, I'm not sure if I WILL purchase it again, but as an experimental purchase, I'm quite pleased with it. :)
Gina G.
blinc Mascara uploaded by Gina G.
Honestly didn’t do much for my eyelashes. Maybe will be better if combined with a primer or if you have naturally curly lashes. It seemed to just coat my lashes without clumping them but as far as volume and fullness it’s really lacking
Romy B.
After having eyelash extensions for years, I needed a break. Not to mention a really good mascara. Blinc is it! Never clumpy, doesn't smear or run AND super easy to remove. Don't make the mistake I did and wear a primer first, this stuff doesn't need one!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Molly S.
Kingsport, TN
il y a 2 ans
Has anyone tried blinc Mascara? What do you think of it?
Monica N. il y a 2 ans
I love Blinc. It’s my favorite day in/day out mascara and I’ve worn it for about 10 years now. With any other mascara, I get smudging part way through the day even if it’s waterproof but I don’t with this one. Plus, it’s really easy to take off at the end of the day.... just some warm water and a wash cloth will do it.
Dana B.
Nashville
il y a 3 ans
What is your favorite TUBE MASCARA? I started with blinc Mascara and am now hooked on L'Oreal Paris Beauty Tubes™. I’m at the point where I’d like to experiment with something new even though I’m obsessed with LDE... totally natural look.
Mimi F. il y a 3 ans