blinc Long Lash 0.20 oz

by blinc

blinc Long Lash is designed to dramatically enhance the look of your natural lash length, fullness & thickness with visible results in just two to four weeks.   It causes no stinging, irritation and no skin or eye discoloration. Your lashes will look healthy and conditioned, and will appear longer, fuller and thicker. Use daily for the dramatic, beautiful lashes you ve always longed for! Long Lash 0.20 oz

Does this product help grow brows and lashes?
How well does this work?
Start your review of blinc Long Lash 0.20 oz!
Kate M.
Kansas City
Perfect, absolutely perfect mascara. Tubes your lash meaning it wont break like they do from painting lashes. It also means you can wipe it off in the shower without having to use eye make up remover. For those with sensitive skin like me this mascara is a gift from above. Absolutely incredible product.
Amanda J.
Salem, MO
I have the black not the white treatment one. At first I didn't know what it was used for. Once I used 2-3 times it didn't have that mascara treatment and was easier to use. I love the want and brush it self. I would definitely recommend and the smell is not harsh nor clumpy.
Ashley H.
Coconut Creek, FL
blinc Long Lash 0.20 oz uploaded by Ashley H.
blinc Long Lash 0.20 oz uploaded by Ashley H.
Obsessed with Blinc’s Long Lash! I wanted to enhance my natural lashes and gave this a try. I began using it on May 29 and I have noticed a huge difference in my lashes in terms of length and density! I find my lashes to be longer, stronger, fuller at the base, and even darker! I haven’t needed to apply false lashes, as my own lashes look like falsies, with mascara on! I like that the serum doesn’t irritate my eyes or my skin, and has helped to strengthen my lashes, overtime. Definitely plan to continue using Long Lash!!! Photos show growth progress from May 29 to June 29.
blinc Long Lash 0.20 oz blinc Long Lash 0.20 oz blinc Long Lash 0.20 oz
blinc Long Lash 0.20 oz blinc Long Lash 0.20 oz blinc Long Lash 0.20 oz
Chelsea M.
Really works! I noticed a considerable differences in my lashes after just one week !
Lori I.
Amherst, OH
I like this mascara.  It goes on well.  The brush is a little hard to use on bottom lashes, due to its size.  The mascara wears well.   I had no flaking or smudging.  It removes like a dream.  I received this product in a value set.  I will purchase again.
Paula S.
Frankton
I applied Blinc Long Lash every day for 12 weeks. My lashes are the same, no change at all. Too expensive $99, no results blinc Long Lash 0.20 oz
Melissa H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great product! I love the way it makes a 'tube' coating of my own lash. Also, I love how it does not come off easily until you are ready to remove with cleanser and water - and that I do not have to use a makeup removal.