blinc Long Lash 0.20 oz uploaded by Ashley H.blinc Long Lash 0.20 oz uploaded by Ashley H.

BY BLINC #98 in Lash and Brow Treatments

blinc Long Lash is designed to dramatically enhance the look of your natural lash length, fullness & thickness with visible results in just two to four weeks.   It causes no stinging, irritation and no skin or eye discoloration. Your lashes will look healthy and conditioned, and will appear longer, fuller and thicker. Use daily for the dramatic, beautiful lashes you ve always longed for! Long Lash 0.20 oz see more...

Ashley H.
Coconut Creek, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Obsessed with Blinc’s Long Lash! I wanted to enhance my natural lashes and gave this a try. I began using it on May 29 and I have noticed a huge difference in my lashes in terms of length and density! I find my lashes to be longer, stronger, fuller at the base, and even darker! I haven’t needed to apply false lashes, as my own lashes look like falsies, with mascara on! I like that the serum doesn’t irritate my eyes or my skin, and has helped to strengthen my lashes, overtime. Definitely plan to continue using Long Lash!!! Photos show growth progress from May 29 to June 29.
blinc Long Lash 0.20 ozblinc Long Lash 0.20 ozblinc Long Lash 0.20 oz
Leslie S.
I would love to try this. My lashes are long when I wear mascara but would love a fuller lash
Chelsea m.
Really works! I noticed a considerable differences in my lashes after just one week !
Melissa H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great product! I love the way it makes a 'tube' coating of my own lash. Also, I love how it does not come off easily until you are ready to remove with cleanser and water - and that I do not have to use a makeup removal.
Cindy L.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
How well does this work?

back