BY BLINC #96 in Lash and Brow Treatments

blinc Long Lash is designed to dramatically enhance the look of your natural lash length, fullness & thickness with visible results in just two to four weeks.   It causes no stinging, irritation and no skin or eye discoloration. Your lashes will look healthy and conditioned, and will appear longer, fuller and thicker. Use daily for the dramatic, beautiful lashes you ve always longed for! Long Lash 0.20 oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Leslie S.
I would love to try this. My lashes are long when I wear mascara but would love a fuller lash
Chelsea m.
Really works! I noticed a considerable differences in my lashes after just one week !
Melissa H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great product! I love the way it makes a 'tube' coating of my own lash. Also, I love how it does not come off easily until you are ready to remove with cleanser and water - and that I do not have to use a makeup removal.
Cindy L.
Pembroke Pines , FL
How well does this work?