blinc Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Amber M.blinc Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Amber M.blinc Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Amber M.

BY BLINC

A liquid eyeliner pen with the thinnest brush in the world and a formula that won't smudge, fade, or come off in water. Blinc ultrathin liquid eyeliner pen boasts a brush of only 0.00876mm, making it the thinnest, most precise brush in the world. It glides on smoothly, providing an exact, vibrant line of color, and allowing you to create virtually any look you desire from a thin classic line to dramatic, winged looks. Blinc ultrathin liquid eyeliner pen is waterproof, smudge-proof, and fade-proof. When you are ready, it can easily be removed with gentle makeup remover. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegan and gluten-free. For optimal results: use liner on clean, dry skin (moisturizers can affect hold), and wipe brush after use to prevent clogging. To repair clogging or brush hair splitting, stand liner with bottom up for at least five minutes. see more...

• Has anyone had any issues with the tip drying out? That seems to ...1 Answers
  • I have been using elf liquid liner for as long as I can remember...2 Answers
  • Onde posso encontrar este delineador no Brasil? Pois queria fazer...1 Answers
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: Black
This is one of my favorite products. The ultra thin brush allows you to get that perfect wing. I love the formula because unlike other pen eyeliners this is dark and rich won't fade or look matte or dull with your eyeshadow.

It doesn't peel or run either. The liner lasts all day. This is perfect to play with the wing. You can achieve the super thin line or build up to a thicker look. You do have to be careful with the bristles if you don't properly close it as it could dry or damage them.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Black
I got this based on Kathleen lights recommendation. At first I loved it. I loved the super thin brush tip. Dried quickly and didn't move at all once applied. Very black as well. UNTIL the brush just randomly got all messed up. The bristles all just flared. Hard to explain which is why I attached photos. No more precise pigmented lines. Just uneven and washed out. Overall, great while it lasted which wasn't long. And for $26? I'll pass.
Neoli Natali L.
Neoli Natali L.
Avondale, AZ
Review for: Black
This is always in my makeup bag. The fine brush is amazing, you can do an ultra fine line or build up, great for winged liner. If you find your brush feeling a little dry, give the base a clean, it can get clogged over time with dried product. Lasts all day for me. I'll be sad if they discontinue it.
KerriAnne G.
KerriAnne G.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Pen Noir
This is one of my favorite eyeliners because the tip is SO tiny, so it's easy to build up and much less likely that I'll mess up my wing. Plus I can choose to keep it subtle or more dramatic. It's also smudge-proof and long lasting.
doriana r.
doriana r.
Doral, FL
Review for: Pen Noir
The truth, this preoducto've never tried but would like to know that because I'm excited about how practical it is
I think it is very easy to use especially for me it costs me a little makeup with eyeliner brushes
anna r.
anna r.
WELLFORD, SC
Review for: Black
This eyeliner creates a soft, thin, fine line. It's wonderful for daytime use but wouldn't be what I would reach for if I wanted a dramatic evening eye. Overall, I like it a lot though.
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Review for: Black
This is a good eyeliner. It's super matte and long lasting. It creates an effortless wing and adds drama to my eyes
CJ B.
CJ B.
Hot Springs, AR
Review for: Pen Noir
I bought this product in March and am still using it. It is a long lasting product and I love the ease in which it glides on. I gave it only four stars because you have to flip the pen upside down to prevent the tip from drying out. The tip can also bend over time if you are more heavy handed/have a rockabilly look. I still prefer this product over any other liner on the market right now.
Deein K.
Deein K.
Warsaw , IN
Review for: Black
Blinc Liquid Eyeliner is so good and it gives me a very fine eyeliner look...love it..Its must to have in your makeup collection...
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Beavercreek, OH
Review for: Pen Noir
I really like that this product goes on like liquid eyeliner but with a little more control. It doesn't crack or flake and lasts all day!
Daisy F.
Daisy F.
Sanger , CA
This looks like a really good product but I have really oily lids. Will it end up transferring during the day?
Dani O.
Dani O.
Lindon, UT
I have been using elf liquid liner for as long as I can remember. I'm wanting a new liquid liner but whenever I have tried a felt tip liner, it has always died on me super fast. Have you had a good life of this product? Does the felt tip last long and hold color for a good amount of time for you?
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
N Tonawanda , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone had any issues with the tip drying out? That seems to be my issue with most liquid eyeliner pens and I was just curious if this one is any different.
jenehira h.
jenehira h.
Does it stay on even after you wipe it (I'm not saying wipe hard) because sometimes I rub my eyes and some eyeliners stay on some don't, as good as they say they are.
Adrii A.
Adrii A.
Onde posso encontrar este delineador no Brasil? Pois queria fazer uma resenha dele.