BY BLINC

Condition, Strengthen, Volumize! Your lashes are exposed to the same environmental stresses as the rest of your body.  Additional demands include continuous mascara application, curling, pulling and rubbing.  Lash treatment is something that is often ignored, yet your lashes play such an important role in how you look. Blinc s Lash Primer was developed to enhance and nourish your eyelashes.  Its building properties create a base coat surrounding even the smallest lashes with incredible volume and length that amplifies your mascara s effect. Blinc Lash Primer is enriched with Vitamin E, thus providing greater protection from damage caused by overheating, free radicals and environmental stresses.  Long lasting, vitamin-enriched conditioning and healing agents fortify your lashes to increase their resistance to breakage.  Blinc Lash Primer leaves no buildup,

• Do you use this alone or before regular mascara. I just purchase...1 Answers
  • Who is use this primer everyday?1 Answers
  • I have this primer and I don't know if I'm using it wrong or if m...2 Answers
blinc Lash Primer
  • "I received this lash primer in my Boxycharm and I was very pleasantly surprised with how well it actually worked. The primer makes your eyelashes so much thicker and longer that you honestly could just leave it at that and not use a mascara. However, I will say that it can clump easily and therefore I would suggest pairing it with a thinner mascara that layers well. I paired my Tarte Lights, Cameras, Lashes mascara and it turned out beautifully. I looked like I was wearing falsies and the curl literally lasted all day. It was amazing. Also, the wand is a little weird to work with. But besides that, amazing product!!!" in 14 reviews
  • "Just received this in my boxycharm. Very lengthening, can be worn alone or under mascara. Love the shape of the wand & how flexible it is. Still using this often" in 7 reviews
  • "I received this product's in my box he chimes and I was so so so excited to get it the lash primer is like the most amazing thing in the world and I love the fact that it's black so when I put on my mascara it makes my lashes super long and thick and it separates and I don't have any clumping with it so far and I cannot wait it's I received his products in my box he charms and I was so so so excited to get it the lash primer is like most amazing thing in the world and I love the fact that it's black and it's too when I put on my mascara it makes my lashes super long day and it separates and I don't have any coping with it so far and I cannot wait please it's absolutely amazing." in 5 reviews
  • "I received this lash primer in my Boxycharm and I was very pleasantly surprised with how well it actually worked. The primer makes your eyelashes so much thicker and longer that you honestly could just leave it at that and not use a mascara. However, I will say that it can clump easily and therefore I would suggest pairing it with a thinner mascara that layers well. I paired my Tarte Lights, Cameras, Lashes mascara and it turned out beautifully. I looked like I was wearing falsies and the curl literally lasted all day. It was amazing. Also, the wand is a little weird to work with. But besides that, amazing product!!!" in 4 reviews
  • "I recently received this product in my boxycharm. And I am in LOVE with it. The brush is super slim and small. Allowing you to get a precise application. The formula is super wet. The pigment is BLACK! It is super light weight and it has vitamins infused into the product. Which helps grow new and longer lashes while wearing it. I will be purchasing this product again!! " in 4 reviews
Slayahontas S.
blinc Lash Primer I have never tried a lash primer before, but I would never dare use another one.. other than this one. It takes my lashes to a new level, and that's without using a mascara. The black lash primer is a beast on it's on, but I do recommend using a mascara to seal and dry the primer. It is best paired with the wet and wild mascara, but any will do. I recommend this to everyone, just make sure to use a setting spray on your foundation, etc BEFORE usage.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Black more...
I had gotten this in my Boxycharm subscription box. I love that it is black and not white like so many other lash primers. Because of this you can wear it alone or under a mascara. The only thing I don't like is it doesn't tube like blinc mascara so when you wash it off it smudges.
Amy S.
Review for: Black more...
I love the blinc mascara so i decided to try the primer to give just a little more length to my lashes.  Does the job great! Eyelashes are much longer and voluminous.  Only downside is that it does tend to leave a smudge underneath my eyes sometimes, even with the normal blinc mascara applied on top. But I still use it because it's not too bad.
Christine W.
What an amazing primer! I received this in boxycharm and have been using it nonstop. The packaging is really nice and durable. It's long lasting and easy to apply. It goes on nicely and I have noticed a difference using it!!!
Jennifer A.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: White more...
This is the only lash primer I’ve used, but I didn’t find the need to try others as this helped protect and strengthen my lashes and give more length once I put in mascara. I no longer need it with my new mascara, but I would recommend this for others who need to strengthen their lashes and are using drug store mascaras.
Jacki T.
Review for: Black more...
I really liked this lash primer because it is black and it actually dries. Every other lash primer I've used stays wet and doesn't really do much for my lashes. I like that this is black because I don't need to apply a ton of coats of my fave mascara.

This stuff is applied as much as you desire in 60 seconds. I love the brush because it has small plastic bristles that go in and separate even the tiniest lashes out. A great prep for any mascara! I have used it with Dior Show mascara, W3ll People Expressionist and Blinc Amplifier. All of these worked so well with the lashes primer. I was still able to build up with my mascara with multiple coats if I desired. The primer actually dries but not too dry where the mascara won't stick. Once the mascara and primer dries, the lashes are nice and supported, jet black and not tacky whatsoever.

I've used it for about a week now and am really liking the results.
Maranda W.
Malvern, AR
I never knew last primer was even a thing. I got the Blinc mascara and have been using it. LOVE the mascara, but with the combination of the 2 together the results are amazing! I use these a lot and would probably repurchase! I would recommend this product!
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
Review for: White more...
I love this mascara primer ! I used my completely up! It really adds a lot of sass to your lashes! It's hard to find though. I received my first one in my Boxycharm and have been having a hard time finding it because I would love to buy it again.
Kelsey L.
Newry, PA
Tara L.
Waldorf, MD
Review for: Black more...
I've never been a fan of primer for my eyelashes. Taking the extra step to try and perfect my mascara by applying primer first has always been too much work that has never shown to be worth it for me.
I bought the Blinc primer and mascara sample during Sephora's holiday sale and I have been a fan of both Blinc products ever since. I was very excited to receive this Black Lash Primer in my Boxycharm beauty subscription.
This Blinc Black Lash Primer is great because it can also be used alone so I appreciate it for the days that I am in a rush but I've been spoiled by their original formula. I do prefer and recommend Blinc's original Lash Primer which is a white formula so you can't use it alone but it makes such a huge difference in volume, separating and lengthening your lashes. It is definitely worth the extra step!
anna p.
mableton, GA
How does this product work? I have tiny eye lashes and nothing does for me
Kristi A.
I have this primer and I don't know if I'm using it wrong or if my lashes are just so short, but it does nothing for me except clump them. How do the people that give this a great review use this to get good results?
Elizabeth D.
Was anyone disappointed this the lash primer?
Liz B.
Crossroads, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Just wondering if this stuff works??
Kristy V.
Allenton, WI
How many applications can you get out of one tube?