3 colors available

BY BLINC

Condition, Strengthen, Volumize! Your lashes are exposed to the same environmental stresses as the rest of your body.  Additional demands include continuous mascara application, curling, pulling and rubbing.  Lash treatment is something that is often ignored, yet your lashes play such an important role in how you look. Blinc s Lash Primer was developed to enhance and nourish your eyelashes.  Its building properties create a base coat surrounding even the smallest lashes with incredible volume and length that amplifies your mascara s effect. Blinc Lash Primer is enriched with Vitamin E, thus providing greater protection from damage caused by overheating, free radicals and environmental stresses.  Long lasting, vitamin-enriched conditioning and healing agents fortify your lashes to increase their resistance to breakage.  Blinc Lash Primer leaves no buildup, see more...

• Do you use this alone or before regular mascara. I just purchased ...1 Answers
  • Who is use this primer everyday?1 Answers
  • I have this primer and I don't know if I'm using it wrong or if my ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jacki T.
Jacki T.
Review for: Black
I really liked this lash primer because it is black and it actually dries. Every other lash primer I've used stays wet and doesn't really do much for my lashes. I like that this is black because I don't need to apply a ton of coats of my fave mascara.

This stuff is applied as much as you desire in 60 seconds. I love the brush because it has small plastic bristles that go in and separate even the tiniest lashes out. A great prep for any mascara! I have used it with Dior Show mascara, W3ll People Expressionist and Blinc Amplifier. All of these worked so well with the lashes primer. I was still able to build up with my mascara with multiple coats if I desired. The primer actually dries but not too dry where the mascara won't stick. Once the mascara and primer dries, the lashes are nice and supported, jet black and not tacky whatsoever.

I've used it for about a week now and am really liking the results.
Tara L.
Tara L.
Waldorf, MD
Review for: Black
I've never been a fan of primer for my eyelashes. Taking the extra step to try and perfect my mascara by applying primer first has always been too much work that has never shown to be worth it for me.
I bought the Blinc primer and mascara sample during Sephora's holiday sale and I have been a fan of both Blinc products ever since. I was very excited to receive this Black Lash Primer in my Boxycharm beauty subscription.
This Blinc Black Lash Primer is great because it can also be used alone so I appreciate it for the days that I am in a rush but I've been spoiled by their original formula. I do prefer and recommend Blinc's original Lash Primer which is a white formula so you can't use it alone but it makes such a huge difference in volume, separating and lengthening your lashes. It is definitely worth the extra step!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Lawton, OK
Review for: Black
I received this product's in my box he chimes and I was so so so excited to get it the lash primer is like the most amazing thing in the world and I love the fact that it's black so when I put on my mascara it makes my lashes super long and thick and it separates and I don't have any clumping with it so far and I cannot wait it's I received his products in my box he charms and I was so so so excited to get it the lash primer is like most amazing thing in the world and I love the fact that it's black and it's too when I put on my mascara it makes my lashes super long day and it separates and I don't have any coping with it so far and I cannot wait please it's absolutely amazing.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Newry, PA
Review for: Black
I received this lash primer in my Boxycharm and I was very pleasantly surprised with how well it actually worked. The primer makes your eyelashes so much thicker and longer that you honestly could just leave it at that and not use a mascara. However, I will say that it can clump easily and therefore I would suggest pairing it with a thinner mascara that layers well. I paired my Tarte Lights, Cameras, Lashes mascara and it turned out beautifully. I looked like I was wearing falsies and the curl literally lasted all day. It was amazing. Also, the wand is a little weird to work with. But besides that, amazing product!!!
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Hiram, GA
Review for: Black
I absolutely love this product. I received this lash primer in my Boxycharm box and I absolutely so glad that I did. I will say that in order to fall in love with this it does take practice (I may be a tad clumsy and got it all over my eyes at first) but if you will curl your lashes before use and then apply the lash primer, this product works REALLY well. For me, it is also the kind of thing that I am able to build my lashes up with. I will put a couple of REALLY good cotes on my lashes and then my mascara (it works well with most mascaras that I can tell). I WILL repurchase this product! I can guarantee you that!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Review for: Black
This really does help add volume to your lashes and it doesn't flake or anything like that. I love voluminous lashes so I love this but if you prefer length it might not be for you. I received this in my April 2016 Boxycharm and I'm very happy with it. I like that it's black so your lashes don't end up looking grey when you put on mascara, too. I thought that lash primers were a total gimmick before I tried this but now I think they're at least worth trying out. I would recommend this product for anybody who wants more voluminous lashes.
Richelle S.
Richelle S.
Brownsville, PA
Review for: Black
I got this in one of my boxycharm boxes and when I heard that I was getting this I was so excited. My eyelashes are pretty long and full when not primed so I really wanted to see how great the looked with primer. I can honestly say I had never used an eyelash primer before this and after using it I may never wear "just mascara" again. The only thing I have a problem with is applying it because I had never used an eyelash primer before my first couple of uses was a disaster but now I kinda know how to use the product and it works so well.
Bev F.
Bev F.
Manchester, MO
Review for: Black
I received this in my Boxycharm, a few months ago. I'd never used a lash primer before. I do like how the bristle are very small, it does great at separating. It is black so you could use it alone, but I don't. I then used mascara over it and wow! You can tell a difference. I guess it gives the mascara something more to hold onto,. You will have beautiful long lashes, using this first. I did not have any clumping issues either. I probably won't purchase due to the cost and extra step in getting ready, but will absolutely use this up!
Jiaying W.
Jiaying W.
Woodhaven, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Review for: Black
I'm using this now. I thought the concept of a black primer would be better than white, but I was wrong because at least the white ones really plumps up my lashes. This one just tints my lashes, which I can just use two regular mascaras to achieve the look. This also makes my mascara flake for some reason:/ I don't know. I'm sticking to white primer or if anything, the benefit brown mascara primer is better than this. Blinc has another original white lash primer, and that one works better than this one, too.
Molly G.
Molly G.
new whiteland, IN
Review for: Black
I absolutely love this product I would actually use it as a regular mascara instead of A Lash primer but after applying as a primer and adding my regular day to day mascara over the top of it it has made my lashes look so all you mind and soul and the brush on the applicator help separate the lashes and making them look more lengthened and defined and it just all around it's a great product and the color is dark so it's not white and stand out as it's easily covered with any other mascara since it's dark.
anna p.
anna p.
mableton, GA
How does this product work? I have tiny eye lashes and nothing does for me
Kristi A.
Kristi A.
I have this primer and I don't know if I'm using it wrong or if my lashes are just so short, but it does nothing for me except clump them. How do the people that give this a great review use this to get good results?
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Was anyone disappointed this the lash primer?
Liz B.
Liz B.
Crossroads, TX
Just wondering if this stuff works??
Kristy V.
Kristy V.
Kewaskum, WI
How many applications can you get out of one tube?