BY BLINC

Condition, Strengthen, Volumize! Your lashes are exposed to the same environmental stresses as the rest of your body.  Additional demands include continuous mascara application, curling, pulling and rubbing.  Lash treatment is something that is often ignored, yet your lashes play such an important role in how you look. Blinc s Lash Primer was developed to enhance and nourish your eyelashes.  Its building properties create a base coat surrounding even the smallest lashes with incredible volume and length that amplifies your mascara s effect. Blinc Lash Primer is enriched with Vitamin E, thus providing greater protection from damage caused by overheating, free radicals and environmental stresses.  Long lasting, vitamin-enriched conditioning and healing agents fortify your lashes to increase their resistance to breakage.  Blinc Lash Primer leaves no buildup,

• Do you use this alone or before regular mascara. I just purchase...1 Answers
  • Who is use this primer everyday?1 Answers
  • I have this primer and I don't know if I'm using it wrong or if m...2 Answers
Jennifer A.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: White
This is the only lash primer I’ve used, but I didn’t find the need to try others as this helped protect and strengthen my lashes and give more length once I put in mascara. I no longer need it with my new mascara, but I would recommend this for others who need to strengthen their lashes and are using drug store mascaras.
Slayahontas S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
blinc Lash Primer I have never tried a lash primer before, but I would never dare use another one.. other than this one. It takes my lashes to a new level, and that's without using a mascara. The black lash primer is a beast on it's on, but I do recommend using a mascara to seal and dry the primer. It is best paired with the wet and wild mascara, but any will do. I recommend this to everyone, just make sure to use a setting spray on your foundation, etc BEFORE usage.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Black
I had gotten this in my Boxycharm subscription box. I love that it is black and not white like so many other lash primers. Because of this you can wear it alone or under a mascara. The only thing I don't like is it doesn't tube like blinc mascara so when you wash it off it smudges.
Maranda W.
Malvern, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never knew last primer was even a thing. I got the Blinc mascara and have been using it. LOVE the mascara, but with the combination of the 2 together the results are amazing! I use these a lot and would probably repurchase! I would recommend this product!
Rachael M.
Garden City, ID
Review for: White
I love this mascara primer ! I used my completely up! It really adds a lot of sass to your lashes! It's hard to find though. I received my first one in my Boxycharm and have been having a hard time finding it because I would love to buy it again.
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
Personally, I don't find a use for eyelash primers. It makes no sense to me for the fact that the mascaras I use do perfectly fine for me. And that what this product seemed like- it was just another coat of a mascara that didn't do anything for me. No volume, no thickness and very lightly pigmented. Not a win for me....
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Review for: Black
I use this primer with my blinc mascara and I love it. It works great. I got both this and the mascara in the my boxycharm one month. It's great.
Misty R.
Marietta, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this primer. I dont use a mascara afterwards i dont need to. It does take some.effort to get off but its worth it to me.
Alicia B.
Review for: White
its basic. not anything to be amazed with. i just felt like it was the same as a drugstore one. it wasnt worth the price
Katie  M.
Lynn Haven, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes my lashes great! Works great alone or with other mascaras. Makes my lashes look long and adds lots of volume.
anna p.
mableton, GA
How does this product work? I have tiny eye lashes and nothing does for me
Elizabeth D.
Was anyone disappointed this the lash primer?
Kristi A.
I have this primer and I don't know if I'm using it wrong or if my lashes are just so short, but it does nothing for me except clump them. How do the people that give this a great review use this to get good results?
Katie L.
Wellness Guru Expert
How do you apply it and avoid chunks?
Mai Y.
Saint Paul, MN
Who is use this primer everyday?