BY BLINC

Condition, Strengthen, Volumize! Your lashes are exposed to the same environmental stresses as the rest of your body.  Additional demands include continuous mascara application, curling, pulling and rubbing.  Lash treatment is something that is often ignored, yet your lashes play such an important role in how you look. Blinc s Lash Primer was developed to enhance and nourish your eyelashes.  Its building properties create a base coat surrounding even the smallest lashes with incredible volume and length that amplifies your mascara s effect. Blinc Lash Primer is enriched with Vitamin E, thus providing greater protection from damage caused by overheating, free radicals and environmental stresses.  Long lasting, vitamin-enriched conditioning and healing agents fortify your lashes to increase their resistance to breakage.  Blinc Lash Primer leaves no buildup,

• Do you use this alone or before regular mascara. I just purchase...1 Answers
  • Who is use this primer everyday?1 Answers
  • I have this primer and I don't know if I'm using it wrong or if m...2 Answers
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Hiram, GA
Review for: Black
I absolutely love this product. I received this lash primer in my Boxycharm box and I absolutely so glad that I did. I will say that in order to fall in love with this it does take practice (I may be a tad clumsy and got it all over my eyes at first) but if you will curl your lashes before use and then apply the lash primer, this product works REALLY well. For me, it is also the kind of thing that I am able to build my lashes up with. I will put a couple of REALLY good cotes on my lashes and then my mascara (it works well with most mascaras that I can tell). I WILL repurchase this product! I can guarantee you that!
Richelle S.
Richelle S.
Brownsville, PA
Review for: Black
I got this in one of my boxycharm boxes and when I heard that I was getting this I was so excited. My eyelashes are pretty long and full when not primed so I really wanted to see how great the looked with primer. I can honestly say I had never used an eyelash primer before this and after using it I may never wear "just mascara" again. The only thing I have a problem with is applying it because I had never used an eyelash primer before my first couple of uses was a disaster but now I kinda know how to use the product and it works so well.
Bev F.
Bev F.
Manchester, MO
Review for: Black
I received this in my Boxycharm, a few months ago. I'd never used a lash primer before. I do like how the bristle are very small, it does great at separating. It is black so you could use it alone, but I don't. I then used mascara over it and wow! You can tell a difference. I guess it gives the mascara something more to hold onto,. You will have beautiful long lashes, using this first. I did not have any clumping issues either. I probably won't purchase due to the cost and extra step in getting ready, but will absolutely use this up!
Jiaying W.
Jiaying W.
WOODHAVEN, NY
Review for: Black
I'm using this now. I thought the concept of a black primer would be better than white, but I was wrong because at least the white ones really plumps up my lashes. This one just tints my lashes, which I can just use two regular mascaras to achieve the look. This also makes my mascara flake for some reason:/ I don't know. I'm sticking to white primer or if anything, the benefit brown mascara primer is better than this. Blinc has another original white lash primer, and that one works better than this one, too.
Layla E.
Layla E.
Review for: Black
I used to this lash primers were mostly a gimmick and they always end up leaving your lashes super clumpy. When I got this in my boxycharm I was mostly disappointed it wasn't a mascara, but my gosh was that disappointment wrong! I LOOOOOVE this primer. Every time I use it, my lashes look like falsies! And I can use it with any mascara I choose, even better. Best part? ITS BLACK. So it blends with the new mascara that you apply, instead of those white primers which leave your lashes gray.
Sheryl S.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
Review for: Black
I received this Blinc Lash primer in my April Boxycharm and I absolutely love it! I had used a white primer by Tarte in the past and was not impressed (why was it white?) I digress. The Blinc lash primer worked amazing! You could honestly use it as a mascara. The wand is designed perfectly to grab and lift the lashes while applying the product. It made my lashes look longer, more defined. Once I applied mascara on top it looked like I was wearing really natural falsies.
Dina M.
Dina M.
Review for: Black
This product by blinc is AMAZING... I find it very rare when I absolutely love a lash product. I have shorter lashes so look for volume and length. When applied to your lashed it instantly give volume and length the wand is perfect for getting in between lashes, one topped with a little mascara it's all you need!! I'm loving this product for the spring, I've been applying blush, highlight and this mascara combo and I'm ready for the day. Highly highly highly recommend!!
Casey Marie H.
Casey Marie H.
Cleveland, TN
Review for: Black
This lash primer is fantastic! It doesn't clump your lashes together, but gives the most amazing volume and length. I haven't had any problems putting absolutely any of my mascaras over it, and I always feel like my lashes look absolutely incredible. I also really like that it's black, because sometimes I feel like white lash primers really lighten the color of your mascara too much. I would definitely recommend this!
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Clarksville, MI
I received this primer in one of my beauty boxes. I absolutely love love love this primer because it acts like and mascara also and that's only what I use it for I have even had people ask me if I was wearing fake eyelashes. I am an older woman with well-maintained mature skin. My eyelashes have fins some over the years but this primer reminds me of when I was 20. Highly recommended.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Black
I'm so glad I got this in my Boxycharm, because I use it every time I put on mascara and I will buy more when I run out. The applicator wand is a bit weird to use (it's flat on 2 sides) so it can deposit some big clumps if you're not careful, but it really does an amazing job of volumizing and lengthening lashes before the mascara even goes on. About $20 for full size I believe!
anna p.
anna p.
mableton, GA
How does this product work? I have tiny eye lashes and nothing does for me
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Was anyone disappointed this the lash primer?
Kristi A.
Kristi A.
I have this primer and I don't know if I'm using it wrong or if my lashes are just so short, but it does nothing for me except clump them. How do the people that give this a great review use this to get good results?
Katie L.
Katie L.
Wellness Guru Expert
How do you apply it and avoid chunks?
Kristy V.
Kristy V.
Kewaskum, WI
How many applications can you get out of one tube?