8 colors available

BY BLINC

blinc’s eyeliner pencil offers unsurpassed hold while conditioning and treating skin at the same time. The blinc eyeliner pencil was created to feature water proof, smudge proof, fade proof color that makes it one of the longest wearing pencils available. This creamy formula glides on smoothly for clean, crisp lines, but can be smudged or blended for softer or smoky looks. In addition to the superior staying power and versatility, we’ve loaded blinc eyeliner pencil’s formula with antioxidants and vitamins to help firm and condition skin while you wear it! The following powerful ingredients make this a truly unique product: PHYTOSTERYL CANOLA GLYCERIDES: bioactive ingredient based on pure vegetable lipids that maximizes firmness and elasticity for younger looking skin; TOCOPHEROL: vitamin that acts as a natural antioxidant to promote anti-aging and cellular renewal; TOCOPHERYL ACETATE: high potency vitamin that acts as a skin conditioning agent for photo anti-aging. Only when you are ready, blinc eyeliner pencil can be removed with any gentle makeup remover.

Meredith M.
Meredith M.
Lake View, AL
I love this product. I have it in black. I recieved it through my ipsy bag and I have found it to be the best eyeliner I have ever used. It is waterproof and stays on all day. At night it comes off easily with makeup remover which I love because the past eyeliners that I have used I have to scrub my eyes really hard to get it off. I am definetley repurchasing this!!
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Dewitt, VA
LOVEEE this eyeliner for the fact it lasts on your waterline! that is a huge must for me since I always wear eyeliner on my top and bottom waterline and i need it to stay all day! (since i cant reapply at work i need good lasting power lol) i know this is expensive but its really great!
Kyra L.
Kyra L.
Review for: Black
This is the only eyeliner that will stay in my waterline. But for applying it on the eyelids it's not very smooth.
Micaiah  D.
Micaiah D.
Dalton, GA
Review for: Brown
I loved it!
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Renee G.
Renee G.
Milan, Milan
Review for: Black
I will not give this one 5⭐️ because it was really rough to apply on my eyelid. But it really stays on the waterline so I was very surprised by it.
I got it on a #BoxyCharm gift box so I didn't purchase but I would consider it in the future.
I am a fan of Blinc's individual tubes.