4 colors available

BY BLINC

Brush it on...Slide it off! blinc Eyeliner is the original eyeliner invented to form a water-resistant "layer of color" that contours your eyes.  Since blinc is not a cosmetic paint like conventional eyeliners, it cannot fade, smudge, run or flake, even if you cry or rub your eyes. The intense layer of color creates a dramatic look that lasts all day.  Only when you are ready for removal, the layer of color will effortlessly slide off your skin into your hand without the use of a harsh makeup remover. Ideal for those with sensitive eyes, contact lens wearers, and active people in search of an eyeliner whose look, hold and ease of removal is without compromise. see more...

• Is this a felt tip or more like a brush?1 Answers
  • Is it easy to apply? And is it dark not grayish after it dries1 Answers
  • Is it easy to take off?1 Answers
  • "This is a great product that stays put." in 1 review
  • "Best liquid eyeliner I have tried so far." in 1 review
  • "It really does stay on like a waterproof, but much easier to remove in the shower." in 1 review
  • "Just discovered this brand last year and love everything that they make!" in 1 review
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Hoover
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is the only liquid eyeliner I can use that lasts all day long. I have pretty oily lids and super sensitive/watery eyes, so I have a hard time finding eye makeup that isn't ruined after a few hours. This stuff does not budge! It's also really easy to remove.

The ONLY thing I dislike about it is that if it gets on your lashes it will make your mascara clumpy (because it's so good at staying put!). I'm chalking that up to user-error though; I think it'll become less of a problem as I get better at applying it.
Yessenia L.
Yessenia L.
Review for: Black
It's an okay liquid liner , it gets the job done but honestly it clears away very quickly. You have to continue reapplying it after a few hours , I honestly was disappointed not thinking of purchasing again , sorry.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Somerdale, NJ
One of my favorite eyeliners! It goes on nice and smooth and comes off with ease!! Also happy that it comes in navy and other colors. Good product!!!
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Love blinc products. This is another one of my favorites. It really does stay on like a waterproof, but much easier to remove in the shower. The small tip takes some time to master, so if you aren't a steady hand, try their eyeliner with a thicker (felt-like) tip. You won't regret it.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Bought this for my bridesmaids as present and I tried it out to see if it was any good. This liner will not come off without a lot of effort. U have to use pressure and water both not one or the other. Def waterproof mostly. It will not just wear off or smudge.
Eva S.
Eva S.
Just discovered this brand last year and love everything that they make! Also love their lash primer and amplified mascara! This mascara has a bit more of a wet application... better for those who already have thicker and longer lashes naturally. Stays put ALL DAY LONG!
Aseymi C.
Aseymi C.
Portland, OR
Best liquid eyeliner I have tried so far. Especially for winging . latest for a long time. smooth liner.
Mobina T.
Mobina T.
Stony Brook, NY
I used this almost twice a day. It makes my eye pop and stand out. Whenever I have my eyeliner on I don't have to worry about my other makeup. It is also very fast and easy to apply. It also helps me give a more defined look. Usually some of my eyeliner smudges but this hardly even gets messy. Mine is almost over and I need to get a new one soon.
sarah b.
sarah b.
Butler, PA
Stays on all day without smudging or flaking. can take some time to apply but once applied it is very long lasting like a waterproof liner but it's not a hassle to get off with just soap and water.
Marina P.
Marina P.
San Antonio, TX
It was alright but it clumped my eyelashes together. The formula was way to wet for me . It was very easy to get off than my other mascaras. I personally enjoy a more dry consistency.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Norfolk, VA
Does this work easily for fine lining? Does it flake?
Yadira G.
Yadira G.
N Miami Beach, FL
Is it easy to take off?
Anais P.
Anais P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it easy to apply? And is it dark not grayish after it dries
Tiara N.
Tiara N.
Gaithersburg, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a felt tip or more like a brush?
Shaylee C.
Shaylee C.
Maysville, WV
Does it work for good lining?