BY BLINC

Fountain of Youthful Color Where innovation meets beauty Blinc is the original eyebrow mousse invented to give enhancing, water-resistant and moisturizing color to your brows with anti-aging benefits for the underlying skin. Once applied, it fills in sparse areas to create the perfect face-framing brow line that lasts all day and cannot fade, run or smudge, even if you sweat or wear it in harsh weather conditions. Removal is easy with any gentle makeup remover, only when you are ready. see more...

Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to love this product but sadly I didn't the wand on it is so big that it made it messy and I couldn't get the hairs all that good I really prefer the wand on the benefit gimme brow it's the perfect size I also didn't like the formula it says it's mouse but it was so thin and it really just made a big mess
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm always on the search for great brow products since I have sparse brows. The brush spooley that puts on the product was far too big for my small short brows. It ended up being so messy and not practical for my Asian brows. The color was fine, just couldn't keep it since it was far too hard to work with
kasey f.
kasey f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently tested tons of mascaras and eye products and I just do not love this brand. it is hard for me to remove at the end of the day
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Haven't tried this for the eyebrow but the mascara, it didn't work for me instead of curling it it flatten back
Reanna P.
Reanna P.
Jamaica, NY
The most amazing & effective makeup product I've ever used! Idk about the other colors, but the dark brunette one is like magic for my brows. It lasts all day & night, it's very hard to come off, but that's a good thing. It looks the most natural than any product I've ever used for my brows.
Lindsey  S.
Lindsey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product, nothing to write home about though. doesn't do anything over and above what a good brow gel does. I don't like the packaging, it's flimsy and not sturdy. mine actually broke completely- it was sitting on the counter and just got lightly tipped over next thing you know product is leaking out. wasted.
eunics c.
eunics c.
Riverside, NJ
I really love this,it last all day and makes my eyebrows look naturally fuller and its so easy to use. you just brush it on and it brushes on evenly unlike the pencils I've used.
Amarylis C.
Amarylis C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product and I am absolutely glad I did. It is amazing. Keeps your eyebrows in place. I would recommend this product to anyone interested in eyebrow mousse.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
This product was very intresting. I was confused on how it actually was supposed to work
I love to see my eyebrows look full and thick and this is fantastic!!!!!!!
Bobbie H.
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the price range on this?
lauren k.