BY BLINC

Fountain of Youthful Color Where innovation meets beauty Blinc is the original eyebrow mousse invented to give enhancing, water-resistant and moisturizing color to your brows with anti-aging benefits for the underlying skin. Once applied, it fills in sparse areas to create the perfect face-framing brow line that lasts all day and cannot fade, run or smudge, even if you sweat or wear it in harsh weather conditions. Removal is easy with any gentle makeup remover, only when you are ready. see more...

Catherine R.
60 Forest Hill Rd
I have blonde eyebrows and it’s hard to find something that looks natural. This eyebrow mousse goes on easy and looks great. It’s also long lasting which is a plus!
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
I really wanted to love this product but sadly I didn't the wand on it is so big that it made it messy and I couldn't get the hairs all that good I really prefer the wand on the benefit gimme brow it's the perfect size I also didn't like the formula it says it's mouse but it was so thin and it really just made a big mess
Tracey B.
Belleville, IL
I love this product! It is a little pricey, but it's worth it. I use it to give my eyebrows a little more fullness, add a little color, and to set them...all in one product! I use this eyebrow mousse every day, and it has replaced my brow gel. I use it over a light application with an eyebrow pencil, and it works great!
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
I'm always on the search for great brow products since I have sparse brows. The brush spooley that puts on the product was far too big for my small short brows. It ended up being so messy and not practical for my Asian brows. The color was fine, just couldn't keep it since it was far too hard to work with
Lindsey  S.
Good product, nothing to write home about though. doesn't do anything over and above what a good brow gel does. I don't like the packaging, it's flimsy and not sturdy. mine actually broke completely- it was sitting on the counter and just got lightly tipped over next thing you know product is leaking out. wasted.
Courtney K.
San Diego, CA
I received the blinc Eyebrow Mousse in my Christmas stocking and will never go back to using a pencil in my eyebrows again! This stuff makes a world of difference in framing my face and, unlike with pencil, you can't even tell I'm wearing anything on my brows. It glides on smooth, and doesn't clump. I'll be visiting Beauty.com very soon to stock up!
Reanna P.
Jamaica, NY
The most amazing & effective makeup product I've ever used! Idk about the other colors, but the dark brunette one is like magic for my brows. It lasts all day & night, it's very hard to come off, but that's a good thing. It looks the most natural than any product I've ever used for my brows.
Carrie G.
Lititz, PA
I recently bought a set of Blinc Eyebrow Mousse and Bling Mascara and the Eyebrow Mousse is perfect for my thin eyebrows! It makes my eyebrows look nice and full, but still natural looking!
Amarylis C.
I purchased this product and I am absolutely glad I did. It is amazing. Keeps your eyebrows in place. I would recommend this product to anyone interested in eyebrow mousse.
eunics c.
Riverside, NJ
I really love this,it last all day and makes my eyebrows look naturally fuller and its so easy to use. you just brush it on and it brushes on evenly unlike the pencils I've used.
lauren k.
canada
Does this work well?
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
What is the price range on this?
Rosalys P.
Hialeah, FL
Is creulty free?
Angela P.
How do I know which color is for me?

Amazon