blinc Eye Shadow Phase One uploaded by Renee G.blinc Eye Shadow Phase One uploaded by Rebecca V.

BY BLINC

Where innovation meets beauty Blinc Eye Shadow Phase One is the original eye shadow base invented to keep your shadow on - as long as you want. In addition, it contains anti-aging ingredients that clinical studies have shown to decrease fine lines after six weeks by 67% and increase skin s moisture after just one week by 53%. Once applied, it conceals and fills existing fine lines, providing a smooth lid that cannot crease, fade, smudge or run, even if you sweat or wear in harsh weather conditions. Removal is easy with any gentle makeup remover. see more...

• Where can I find this? And how much is it? 1 Answers
  • is a pharmacy product?1 Answers
  • What other brands would you compare this eyeshadow primer to?1 Answers
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own this eyeshadow primer, it's not bad. Something that I don't like about it is that when applying it you have to pat it on, do not rub or smooth it in because it comes off. I received it from a boxy charm when I used to subscribe so I don't know how much it is, but I might purchase it when it ends let's see.
Rebecca V.
Fort Hood, TX
Used this primer for the first time today and I loveee it. Reasonable price. I love the packaging. Love it
Amelia P.
Monroe, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a great product and went on so smooth when applied. It lasted all night long. I got this online I don't remember the name of the store. I have brown eyes. I would recommend this. But it is a bit pricey for the size
Beautiful product. Smooth, nice finish, great quality! Love it! This is great in the go I recommend trying this.
Renee G.
Milan, Milan
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best primers I've ever tried if not the best. I have oily skin but I set it with some powder and I'm good to go. I love the colour since it neutralizes my eyelid colour, which is kind of purpleish. I definitely recommend and I wish more people supported this brand!
Swati M.
Sudbury Canada
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a smooth primer you guys!! Goes on really easy and feels perfect ūüĎĆ
I use this when I know I would have a long day and want something that stays put.
Jodi B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite thing about this eyeshadow?
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
What other brands would you compare this eyeshadow primer to?
Aldana A.
Tartagal
is a pharmacy product?
Stephanie M.
Arlington, WA
Where can I find this? And how much is it?