Blick Studio Artists' Colored Pencil Sets uploaded by Jose M.

BY UNKNOWN

Ideal for drawing, illustrating, and coloring, these richly colored pencils feature brilliantly balanced shades for superior blending. Long lasting, thick 3.8mm leads are encased in round, lacquered California cedar casings. Available in sets of 12, 24, 36, 48 and 72 pencils. see more...

Jose M.
Sacramento , CA
Blick Studio Artists' Colored Pencil Sets are amazing. I like to use different medias to create texture. These color pencils are perfect because they are saturated with pigment making it easy to layer. As you can see I’ve used marker and I’ve layered it with pencil to include highlights and give my illustration more personality. The best thing is that it allows me to be my creative self. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do :).
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2,029 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love the brand very very much and i can not dispense with it ever beacause it is everything to me i love very ❤❤❤ i love you this
7elwwwwwwww kteeeeer 💖💖 walaaaa
Allison W.
1,532 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 1
Nice crafty supply . Great for anything you choose to design . You can find these almost every where . Mostly home depot stores.
EnGy S.
cairo
1,875 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 1
Hello, I would like to tell you that I love this company, but I have not tried this product before but in general I love this company. I have a page on Instagram and Facebook, and I can promote your products on my page and this will save you a lot of this wonderful product....