Blêu De Chânêl Colðgne For Men 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray + a FREE 2.6 oz Deodorant Stick

BY CHANEL

3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray see more...

sheila p.
Indian trail, NC
Omg I wear this when I go to fancy events! My boyfriend actually gave me this because he knows I’m not a huge fan on the typical women’s perfume(which is usually too sweet or floraly for my taste)
Tyler A.
Meridian
Purchased at: Dillard's
This is my all time favorite cologne! Smells super clean and fresh. I love it so much I would recommend this scent to anyone wanting something fresh. Lasts all day wears well!
Omar S.
Nashville
Purchased at: Macy's
i love this because the scent sticks to my clothes for a really long time after i’ve sprayed it - would definitely recommend. plus it smells good too
Stacey R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Bought this for my husband and we both love it. Strong scent that lasts all day. I will purchase again.