BY BLENDTEC #10 in Blenders

The blendtec home total blender lets you manage tough blending chores effortlessly. Its powerful motor kneads dough for bread, whips batter for cake and blends ingredients for smoothies or milkshakes easily. Push the cycle button to automatically speed up or speed down the blender. It shuts down automatically once the blending cycle is complete. This 16-speed blender has a precision tuned stainless steel blade for optimum blending performance. It has a bpa-free plastic jar with easy-to-open lid. This high-speed blender has a pulse button that reduces the stress on your blender coupler. see more...

• Are you able to make soup in this blender? Any cons to th...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price??2 Answers
  • What is your favorite concoction to blend in the BlendTec?5 Answers
Blendtec Total Blender
  • "I've had it over a year now, using it almost daily to make green smoothies (dark leafy greens, plus whatever fruits and veggies I have around)." in 1 review
  • "They have this at my gym to make smoothies with." in 1 review
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
This beast is so powerful!!! The best blender out there! Makes the best smoothies and juices!
Cyndy R.
Phoenix, AZ
Received it as a gift by far i can say one of my fav blenders self wash mode is awesome
Karen L.
Toronto
Just watch the YouTube account dedicated to this machine. It’s not only fun to watch, but really exemplifies the power of this machine! It’s expensive, so I wouldn’t recommend it for someone who is getting a blender for the first time and doesn’t yet know whether a blender is a staple for them.
Kaitlin F.
Mississauga, ON
Pros: Works well. Easy to function and clean. It’s also cheaper than Vitamix.

Cons: I returned my Blendtec to Costco after several months because it was literally “jumping.” I couldn’t walk away from the blender when it was on for fear it would fly off the counter. That being said, Costco did take it back and I bought a Vitamix Professional Series 500 Blender - Brushed Stainless instead which I am over-the-moon about. There is a significant price difference but I am overall happier with the quality and care of the Vitamix. Plus, if you are already spending a few hundred bucks, what’s an extra couple more?
Cheryl K.
Toronto, ON
I love my blendtec total blender. I use it every morning to blend a green smoothie. I chop up fruit and vegetables over the weekend and throw them into freezer bags with different fruit/vegetable combinations. In the morning I grab a freezer bag, water, protein powder and benefiber; then I throw it in my blender and have a nutritious whole juice smoothie that gives me tons of nutrition that I will need during the day.
I have also made soup and ice cream with my blender and they turned out great.
Blendtec has an amazing warranty and they are great at fixing any problem by sending you new parts and so forth. I highly recommend this company. :-)
Amanda C.
By far the best blender I have ever purchased. I like that it has preset options for hot soup, smoothies, milkshakes, sauces, batters, etc! I like that it heats up soups, keeps smoothies cool, and sauces at their proper temperatures simply by altering speeds. Further, I love that the blades are dull! Amazing blender and one of my favorite kitchen tools!
Kari H.
I love my Blendtec blender, and that I no longer get a huge chunk of ice when I'm trying to drink my smoothies. I've had mine for almost two years and it recently started to make a hissing noise while its blending. I'm kind of upset as I have not used it more than maybe 50 times. I have not contacted customer service yet but I'm hoping to get it figured out soon.
Jeffrey B.
Stillwater Lake, NS
Got this after burning out 2 nutribullets. It has handled everything I have thrown at it. We have about 700 cycles on it in less than a year. I have 2 green smoothies daily. My kids love making banana/chocolate milk/peanut butter smoothies as a treat. It has improved my whole family's health and energy. I couldn't recommend more.
Tiffany P.
What is your favorite concoction to blend in the BlendTec?
Lori M.
Plano, TX
Are you able to make soup in this blender? Any cons to this blender?
Cheyenne B.
Is this worth the price??