Add a Photo

By BLENDTEC
#26 in Blenders
The blendtec home total blender lets you manage tough blending chores effortlessly. Its powerful motor kneads dough for bread, whips batter for cake and blends ingredients for smoothies or milkshakes easily. Push the cycle button to automatically speed up or speed down the blender. It shuts down automatically once the blending cycle is complete. This 16-speed blender has a precision tuned stainless steel blade for optimum blending performance. It has a bpa-free plastic jar with easy-to-open lid. This high-speed blender has a pulse button that reduces the stress on your blender coupler.
Laura B.
Laura B.
This Blender is worth the money!! We have had a magic bullet, an expensive juicer, and the Ninja blender and this has been BY FAR the best thing! It will blend ANYTHING smoothly without any chunks left behind. It also has many other functions besides juicing and blending. It can make ice cream, adult beverages, and also kneed your dough. I wish we would have bought this first and never wasted our money on anything else. This blender also has a great warranty 👍
Farah S.
Farah S.
This is identical to a vitamix but not as expensive! If you're deciding between the two this has everything you need. I've had mine for over 7 years and blades still purée frozen and solid foods. Absolutely my favorite for smoothies, soups, and even dips!
Margaret P.
Margaret P.
Mother gave me this blender.... literally love it. it has an automatic smoothie button, you can make soups (lets be honest ... never made it), easy to clean, quick and not as loud as I thought it would be!
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Orlando, FL
I have a lot of medical issues and I got this product because I suffer from malnutrition and malobsorbtion. I had to have my entire large intestine removed as a result I ended up with scar tissue and I often get bowel obstructions. I also suffer from gastroparesis and being able to eat using this machine is an incredible blessing. I used to never want to eat because of the pain I knew I would suffer from eating a regular meal. I had tried other blenders, and the nutribullet, etc. This is the first time I am able to make not only smoothies that are as good if not better then the expensive smoothie shops, but I can also make soup, cauliflower as a substitute for potatos. I am able to sneak in vegetables for my children who won't other wise eat them. This blendtec has so much to offer and if you are trying to lose weight this is a great tool to aid in your new nutritional and health journey. I never have any issues with things not being completely blended. I love this product!
Alycia V.
Alycia V.
Norwich, CT
I bought this after my Magic Bullet broke. It is really expensive but shakes were part of my daily way of eating. It has been a year and I've already used it 400 times. This blender is very powerful. It can blend your smoothies with frozen ice and frozen bananas in less than 30 seconds. It can make soup and even grind your oats into a powder. I used this to make sweet potato pancakes by putting cooked sweet potatoes in it and blend it along with other ingredients. Could I do without this? Sure. I'm just fortunate enough to be able to have this kitchen gadget. I love it. I bought this on sale at Costco.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
My mother has one and I think she would kill me if I tried to run away with it. Which hasn't stopped me from trying! Durable and does it's job very well!
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Oct. 19, 2016, 11:36 p.m.
Review for: Blendtec Total Blender
The most used appliance in my home. I absolutely love how versatile this blender is! Of course it's great for smoothies and frozen drinks like any other blender but given it's power you can also use it to juice, make soup (there's a heating function too!) and even dough for breads. There's a smaller jar that you can purchase to make thicker things like peanut butter and hummus too!
Culture S.
Culture S.
Nov. 5, 2016, 1:02 p.m.
Review for: Blendtec Total Blender
We've had our a Blendtec for about 4 years and we use it a lot to make smoothies. We've had to replace the carafe twice and upgraded to the one that has what they call a "wild side". It's a small 5th side that helps blend the ingredients better (we upgraded over the phone for a small price.) I only give it 4 stars because I repeatedly have to stop the blender, shift the ingredients and then resume blending. I was told by the company that the best way to handle the blender is to put the frozen ingredients in first then the soft, then add your liquid. Do not press on the top of the carafe, but gently hold the handle. I find that I HAVE to gently put my fingers on the top or else all of the food will get blasted out! Not fun to clean.
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
This is the best blender I have ever owned. I've had mine for about 4 years now and it still runs like it's new. I'm so glad I invested in this blender because with all of the cooking I do and smoothies I drink, this has been a lifesaver. Love, love, love this blender!
Linda K.
Linda K.
Machesney Pk, IL
This blender is amazing! I have made warm soups, ice cream and so many other things with it! It will seriously turn ice cubes into snow!
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
What is your favorite concoction to blend in the BlendTec?
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Is this worth the price??
Lori M.
Lori M.
Plano, TX
Are you able to make soup in this blender? Any cons to this blender?