BY BLENDTEC #12 in Blenders

The blendtec home total blender lets you manage tough blending chores effortlessly. Its powerful motor kneads dough for bread, whips batter for cake and blends ingredients for smoothies or milkshakes easily. Push the cycle button to automatically speed up or speed down the blender. It shuts down automatically once the blending cycle is complete. This 16-speed blender has a precision tuned stainless steel blade for optimum blending performance. It has a bpa-free plastic jar with easy-to-open lid. This high-speed blender has a pulse button that reduces the stress on your blender coupler. see more...

• Are you able to make soup in this blender? Any cons to this blend...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price??2 Answers
  • What is your favorite concoction to blend in the BlendTec?5 Answers
  • "They have this at my gym to make smoothies with." in 1 review
  • "I've had it over a year now, using it almost daily to make green smoothies (dark leafy greens, plus whatever fruits and veggies I have around)." in 1 review
Candi E.
Foodie Expert
Love my Blendtec! This really is the best blender I've ever had, I did get mine on a Black Friday sale however even at the regular price it's definitely worth it to make the one time purchase that's going to last a long time if taken care of properly instead of buying a new $40 blender every couple of years.  P.S. I UPLOADED 3 PICS, influenster is so broken it turned 3 into A TOTAL of 22 on its own.....
Maria M.
Foodie Expert
My husband recently bought me this blender, very disappointing. It claims the blending to be to a silky smooth liquid And it doesn’t do that. It’s expensive, I will be returning it soon and searching for another blender.
Alex G.
Grand Haven, MI
Foodie Expert
Love my blender! It blends everything so easily and is also easy to clean! It has a low profile so it fits under my kitchen cabinets. I use this multiple times a week to make smoothies with spinach and kale and it has no problems pulverizing the ingredients. Definitely recommend splurging on a good blender. We bought the refurbished version from their website which includes a warranty which helps reduce the cost and we've had no problems with it!
Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
Foodie Expert
Husband both this for me at sams for Christmas so we got the extra bonus items with it and that made the price a little less painful. I am still a vitamix kinda chick since thats what I was raised on, but have to say they were pretty smart with the design of the square shaped container. I am pretty satisfied and the thing is supper robust. I have gone through 4 cheap blenders since we use them soo much the motors butn out. This one is almost similar to the commercial style blenders so that is why the price tag is soo high.
Rachael D.
Orlando, FL
I have a lot of medical issues and I got this product because I suffer from malnutrition and malobsorbtion. I had to have my entire large intestine removed as a result I ended up with scar tissue and I often get bowel obstructions. I also suffer from gastroparesis and being able to eat using this machine is an incredible blessing. I used to never want to eat because of the pain I knew I would suffer from eating a regular meal. I had tried other blenders, and the nutribullet, etc. This is the first time I am able to make not only smoothies that are as good if not better then the expensive smoothie shops, but I can also make soup, cauliflower as a substitute for potatos. I am able to sneak in vegetables for my children who won't other wise eat them. This blendtec has so much to offer and if you are trying to lose weight this is a great tool to aid in your new nutritional and health journey. I never have any issues with things not being completely blended. I love this product!
Culture S.
Foodie Expert
We've had our a Blendtec for about 4 years and we use it a lot to make smoothies. We've had to replace the carafe twice and upgraded to the one that has what they call a "wild side". It's a small 5th side that helps blend the ingredients better (we upgraded over the phone for a small price.) I only give it 4 stars because I repeatedly have to stop the blender, shift the ingredients and then resume blending. I was told by the company that the best way to handle the blender is to put the frozen ingredients in first then the soft, then add your liquid. Do not press on the top of the carafe, but gently hold the handle. I find that I HAVE to gently put my fingers on the top or else all of the food will get blasted out! Not fun to clean.
Laura B.
Foodie Expert
This Blender is worth the money!! We have had a magic bullet, an expensive juicer, and the Ninja blender and this has been BY FAR the best thing! It will blend ANYTHING smoothly without any chunks left behind. It also has many other functions besides juicing and blending. It can make ice cream, adult beverages, and also kneed your dough. I wish we would have bought this first and never wasted our money on anything else. This blender also has a great warranty 👍
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
The most used appliance in my home. I absolutely love how versatile this blender is! Of course it's great for smoothies and frozen drinks like any other blender but given it's power you can also use it to juice, make soup (there's a heating function too!) and even dough for breads. There's a smaller jar that you can purchase to make thicker things like peanut butter and hummus too!
Alycia V.
Norwich, CT
I bought this after my Magic Bullet broke. It is really expensive but shakes were part of my daily way of eating. It has been a year and I've already used it 400 times. This blender is very powerful. It can blend your smoothies with frozen ice and frozen bananas in less than 30 seconds. It can make soup and even grind your oats into a powder. I used this to make sweet potato pancakes by putting cooked sweet potatoes in it and blend it along with other ingredients. Could I do without this? Sure. I'm just fortunate enough to be able to have this kitchen gadget. I love it. I bought this on sale at Costco.
Nancy M.
Foodie Expert
This is the best blender I have ever owned. I've had mine for about 4 years now and it still runs like it's new. I'm so glad I invested in this blender because with all of the cooking I do and smoothies I drink, this has been a lifesaver. Love, love, love this blender!
Tiffany P.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite concoction to blend in the BlendTec?
Lori M.
Plano, TX
Foodie Expert
Are you able to make soup in this blender? Any cons to this blender?
Cheyenne B.
Is this worth the price??