BY BLENDTEC #15 in Blenders

The blendtec home total blender lets you manage tough blending chores effortlessly. Its powerful motor kneads dough for bread, whips batter for cake and blends ingredients for smoothies or milkshakes easily. Push the cycle button to automatically speed up or speed down the blender. It shuts down automatically once the blending cycle is complete. This 16-speed blender has a precision tuned stainless steel blade for optimum blending performance. It has a bpa-free plastic jar with easy-to-open lid. This high-speed blender has a pulse button that reduces the stress on your blender coupler. see more...

• Are you able to make soup in this blender? Any cons to this blender? 1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price??2 Answers
  • What is your favorite concoction to blend in the BlendTec?5 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "They have this at my gym to make smoothies with." in 1 review
  • "I've had it over a year now, using it almost daily to make green smoothies (dark leafy greens, plus whatever fruits and veggies I have around)." in 1 review
Farah S.
Farah S.
Foodie Expert
This is identical to a vitamix but not as expensive! If you're deciding between the two this has everything you need. I've had mine for over 7 years and blades still purée frozen and solid foods. Absolutely my favorite for smoothies, soups, and even dips!
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Orlando, FL
I have a lot of medical issues and I got this product because I suffer from malnutrition and malobsorbtion. I had to have my entire large intestine removed as a result I ended up with scar tissue and I often get bowel obstructions. I also suffer from gastroparesis and being able to eat using this machine is an incredible blessing. I used to never want to eat because of the pain I knew I would suffer from eating a regular meal. I had tried other blenders, and the nutribullet, etc. This is the first time I am able to make not only smoothies that are as good if not better then the expensive smoothie shops, but I can also make soup, cauliflower as a substitute for potatos. I am able to sneak in vegetables for my children who won't other wise eat them. This blendtec has so much to offer and if you are trying to lose weight this is a great tool to aid in your new nutritional and health journey. I never have any issues with things not being completely blended. I love this product!
Alycia V.
Alycia V.
Norwich, CT
I bought this after my Magic Bullet broke. It is really expensive but shakes were part of my daily way of eating. It has been a year and I've already used it 400 times. This blender is very powerful. It can blend your smoothies with frozen ice and frozen bananas in less than 30 seconds. It can make soup and even grind your oats into a powder. I used this to make sweet potato pancakes by putting cooked sweet potatoes in it and blend it along with other ingredients. Could I do without this? Sure. I'm just fortunate enough to be able to have this kitchen gadget. I love it. I bought this on sale at Costco.
Angelia C.
Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
Foodie Expert
Husband both this for me at sams for Christmas so we got the extra bonus items with it and that made the price a little less painful. I am still a vitamix kinda chick since thats what I was raised on, but have to say they were pretty smart with the design of the square shaped container. I am pretty satisfied and the thing is supper robust. I have gone through 4 cheap blenders since we use them soo much the motors butn out. This one is almost similar to the commercial style blenders so that is why the price tag is soo high.
Laura B.
Laura B.
This Blender is worth the money!! We have had a magic bullet, an expensive juicer, and the Ninja blender and this has been BY FAR the best thing! It will blend ANYTHING smoothly without any chunks left behind. It also has many other functions besides juicing and blending. It can make ice cream, adult beverages, and also kneed your dough. I wish we would have bought this first and never wasted our money on anything else. This blender also has a great warranty 👍
Margaret P.
Margaret P.
New York , NY
Mother gave me this blender.... literally love it. it has an automatic smoothie button, you can make soups (lets be honest ... never made it), easy to clean, quick and not as loud as I thought it would be!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
My mother has one and I think she would kill me if I tried to run away with it. Which hasn't stopped me from trying! Durable and does it's job very well!
Jamie I.
Jamie I.
Grand Rapids, MN
Works great for everything from my breakfast smoothies to blizzards for the kids. I can even make soup in it. Don't know how I ever lived without it.
Justin A.
Justin A.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I have this blender and use it at least once a day. It emulsifiers spinach and other ingredients. I make smoothies, soups, nut butters, etc.
Cyndy R.
Cyndy R.
Phoenix, AZ
Received it as a gift by far i can say one of my fav blenders self wash mode is awesome
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
What is your favorite concoction to blend in the BlendTec?
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Is this worth the price??
Lori M.
Lori M.
Plano, TX
Foodie Expert
Are you able to make soup in this blender? Any cons to this blender?