Blendtec Total Blender

by BlendTec

#19 in Blenders

The blendtec home total blender lets you manage tough blending chores effortlessly. Its powerful motor kneads dough for bread, whips batter for cake and blends ingredients for smoothies or milkshakes easily. Push the cycle button to automatically speed up or speed down the blender. It shuts down automatically once the blending cycle is complete. This 16-speed blender has a precision tuned stainless steel blade for optimum blending performance. It has a bpa-free plastic jar with easy-to-open lid. This high-speed blender has a pulse button that reduces the stress on your blender coupler.

I broke my neck and back 6 years ago and have fibromyalgia and have been bedridden for the last six years, i am able to finally get out of bed due to a pain pump i had surgically implanted. i had gained a lot of weight and now want to explore different ways to improve on my diet by ways of healthy smoothies and other ways to prepare my food. this looks like it could take care of some of the tasks and i would love to try it, i need something to take the work out of preparation, i still have a lot of pain and need all the help iI can get, I would really love to try this out and give a review.
HooW does it compare to the vitamix ?
Are you able to make soup in this blender? Any cons to this blender?
Start your review of Blendtec Total Blender!
Product Highlights
“They have this at my gym to make smoothies with.” in reviews
“I've had it over a year now, using it almost daily to make green smoothies (dark leafy greens, plus whatever fruits and veggies I have around).” in reviews
Saskatoon, SK
Blendtec Total Blender uploaded by Shayma H.
Works really well from smoothies to gridding coffee, we’ve used it for over 8 years and works pretty well. The only downside of it is the bucket not strong enough to hand the power of the engine itself. You can also use it to make warm soups so if you have a baby this is your go to tool for the kitchen. #food #smoothie #soups #blender #healthyliving #parenting #kids
Hollywood
I love my Blendtec it makes great smoothies and froyo. It pulverizes anything you put in it!! I have made soups, ice cream and more. The only thing I have a problem with is the fact that my jar leaks and sometimes the blender ROARS very loudly. When you pay over $400 for a blender that is unexpected OR WANTED. Hence the 3 out of 5 starts.
pittsburgh
This is the best blender I have ever used. It is very powerful and there’s so many different options to blend. You can choose different speeds and set different times. Sometimes this blender is so strong that it even scares me with how well it can crush things. It makes the best smoothies :)
Tunkhannock, PA
Best kitchen appliance ever. I use it to make salad dressings, smoothies, puree soup, grind oats into flour, and nut butters. So much horsepower, easy to clean, and so diverse in it's applications in the kitchen.
Arlington, TX
Purchased at: Costco
I love this blender. I have so many blenders at home but this is the one that I always end up using. The blade is dull therefore it is super easy to clean. And the bender itself never breaks. Even though the price is a little high, but it is a great investment.
san antonio
We actually have both a vitamix and a refurbished blendtec and they both live up to what they say they can do. They both have their pros and their cons but if you’re stuck between the two, one major difference is their approach at blending. Vitamix can be a more manual, in control type approach, while the blendtec is more simple and convenient. Unless you have the super high end vitamix, they don’t come with buttons the way blentec does, they use a knob that you adjust to the speed you need for whatever you’re making. I really like that with our Blendtec, I can throw in the necessary ingredients, select the corresponding button for what I’m making and walk away while the blender does the rest. This is helpful for morning smoothies or cleaning up while my blender makes my soup. Another thing I love about blendtec is the beautiful, sleek interface because it adds a techy, modern type look to our kitchen. I think the other reviewers have nailed it in terms of how pleased they are with its blending quality. You’ll definitely get silky smoothies without leftover chunks or seeds. Like I said, you can’t go wrong here and you will love your new blender!
Pittsburgh
We have had our blendtec blender for about one year and we absolutely love it. We purchased it refurbished on Amazon to save a little bit of money, and it works perfectly! We make a lot of smoothies at our house. It has no trouble blending whole fruit, vegetables, and any frozen items as well. I love the convenience of the picture buttons. We use the smoothie setting quite a bit, and it always leaves our smoothies very smooth and clump free. Because there is a lot of nutrients on strawberry stand, we always leave those on and it has no trouble blending it perfectly. I am so happy we made the investment in this blender. We love “hiding“ vegetables in these fruit smoothies. It is perfect for my four-year-old daughter. I am so happy we made the investment in this blender. Our family has been a lot healthier ever since!!!
Etobicoke , ON
Pros: Works well. Easy to function and clean. It’s also cheaper than Vitamix. Cons: I returned my Blendtec to Costco after several months because it was literally “jumping.” I couldn’t walk away from the blender when it was on for fear it would fly off the counter. That being said, Costco did take it back and I bought a Vitamix Professional Series 500 Blender - Brushed Stainless instead which I am over-the-moon about. There is a significant price difference but I am overall happier with the quality and care of the Vitamix. Plus, if you are already spending a few hundred bucks, what’s an extra couple more?
Grand Haven, MI
Love my blender! It blends everything so easily and is also easy to clean! It has a low profile so it fits under my kitchen cabinets. I use this multiple times a week to make smoothies with spinach and kale and it has no problems pulverizing the ingredients. Definitely recommend splurging on a good blender. We bought the refurbished version from their website which includes a warranty which helps reduce the cost and we've had no problems with it!
Toronto
Just watch the YouTube account dedicated to this machine. It’s not only fun to watch, but really exemplifies the power of this machine! It’s expensive, so I wouldn’t recommend it for someone who is getting a blender for the first time and doesn’t yet know whether a blender is a staple for them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...