Blendtec - Designer Series WildSide Tabletop Home Blender DD28PA04A-A1GP1D00 Red uploaded by Priscilla A.

BY BLENDTEC #79 in Blenders

Designer Series Red WildSide Blender Does it AllThe Blendtec Designer Series red WildSide blender wakes up your kitchen with a pop of red although it's much more than a pretty face. This blender is a workhorse designed for ease, power and function. In fact, you can eliminate quite a few appliances from your kitchen if you purchase this one wonderful versatile machine. Make no mistake about it; this is one of the hottest high-end blenders you can buy anywhere. This gorgeous I'll-do-it-all appliance is made by Blendtec and is the high function and high fashion Designer Series red WildSide blender known for amazing power packaged in a sleek, red design you'll be sure to ooh-and-ah over. You'll also use this one appliance for multiple functions including as a meat grinder, juicer, latte machine, ice cream maker, coffee-bean grinder, grain mill, bread mixer and you can even use it as a blender. Any of your blending, mixing, stirring, or grinding kitchen jobs is dispatched quickly and easily with this one machine. see more...

Allisa A.
Very Good Company and Blender! My husband and I bought this blender around two years ago, because he makes green smoothies daily, which now we both drink, and i sometimes make other kinds of smoothies with this. I have also made garlic hummus as well. Last fall both the Company and their Warranty were tested and passed with flying colors! The container part holds the foods, got really nasty looking from daily use, ( and yes we hand wash it after every use, as the directions say to do.) So my husband called and let them know what was going on, and they sent us out a new part to replace what was no longer working
Maurice R.
I tried this blender for a while and just has to many design flaws and is a fail due to price and the fact containers don't last. The major issue with this blender is that the container leaks after a while due to seal in bearing then bearing seizes after a while in container. Plus the fact that you get that black rubber get in your ingredients. The other flaw is the fact that it light and you have to hold down container as it walks and shakes on your counter. Better blenders out there for the money, skip this one.
Breanne M.
Denver, CO
My favorite kitchen appliance! I use my blender multiple times per day for healthy veggie smoothies, making almon milk, blending soups and purses, and even making GF flours. The best investment and worth the price if you do a lot of kitchen blending.
Angela S.
Portland, OR
I love the Blendtec it makes my green juices smooth. Best investment i ever made. Its easy to use my 7 year old can operate with supervision of course.
jennell r.
Never that this
But my sister owns this same one and it works pretty good .kind of pricey but good