blendSMART blendSMART2 Rotating Foundation Brush Starter Set uploaded by Karla S.blendSMART blendSMART2 Rotating Foundation Brush Starter Set uploaded by Sam  D.

BY BLENDSMART

Transform the the way you apply makeup with a perfectly calibrated rotating brush head that flawlessly blends and buffs for natural-looking results every time. This set features a blendSMART2 applicator with an easy-touch, on and off switch and a performance-enhanced motor. interchangeable brush head connects to the applicator with a smooth magnetic drop-in. The foundation brush head is made with premium antimicrobial fibers and like all of our brush heads, are designed for the most sensitive skin. This all-in-one, Automated Makeup Brush System Starter Set is like having a makeup artist in your hand. Say goodbye to lines and streaks—you’ll never want to go back to traditional sponges and brushes.

Phelicia M.
Phelicia M.
I know, I know...it's gimmacky...but it does work. I've used this exclusively with my liquid foundations, and this left my makeup looking airbrushed. I really dig the Beauty Blender etc, but sometimes my stippling game isn't great- am I the only one whose hand/wrist gets tired with all that stippling?? I think this does the work for me. I should note: I received the starter kit free from an IG contest. Would I have purchased it if I hadn't won it- probably not (gotta save the coin when you can) - but since I do have it, I really like it and will use it. I just bought the new NYX Total Control Drop Foundation- which has the consistency of water. I didn't buy the brush that is recommended by NYX and instead used blendSMART- and it worked perfectly!

The reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because there seems to be a question of what happens when (if??) the battery runs out. There isn't any provision for a replacement unit or batteries, so I guess we have to buy a whole new kit when/if it runs down.
Karla S.
Karla S.
Im in love with the BlendSMART2 Rotating makeup applicator I received as GIVEAWAY from Influenster. It does gives my makeup an airbrush result and it's so easy and comfortable to use. I got a much better even tone and it saves me time. It gets the job done great. I love trying new products! Thank you Influenster and BlendSMART ❤
Jen C.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
I won one of these in the online BlendSmart contest, and I couldn't be more pleased! I'd never heard of this rotating brush before, but it makes flawless bending (especially with autoimmune arthritis) easy! The brush head I received is super soft, and it can be changed out with different brush heads for different uses. #gotitfree #contest #free
destiny w.
destiny w.
Omaha, NE
got this as a promotional gift and I actually loved it so much I wanted to review it on here too itd so fluent can't wait to get more products by them
Abby C.
Abby C.
Does this actually blend your foundation without having to use a sponge or brush? How did this work for you?
Precious C.
Precious C.
Asheboro, NC
Where can I purchase this? I also want to know if it leaves behind any streaks.
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I read all reviews about Blendsmart2 rotating brush, and I loves to try it. Do you recommend? Where I buy it? Thanks
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Bangor, PA
How good is this product? I have been seeing loads of people talking about this on social media but I am just wondering if it's worth all the hype it gets!
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Bernie, MO
How well does this work? Is it with the money?