BY SUNDESA #1 in Water Bottles

As effective as it is unique, the patented BlenderBottle by Sundesa is a great way to mix protein and meal replacement drinks while on the go, but it's also handy for mixing pancake batter while camping, mixing salad dressings and marinades, or just...

• Does anyone else have a collection of these ?7 Answers
  • what size do you prefer for workouts/protein shakes?4 Answers
  • Where can I buy these at and how much are they?6 Answers
BlenderBottle® Water Bottles
  • "love this bottle and says club sells a two pack for around $17.00 dollars which is great if you drink a lot of protein shakes" in 9 reviews
Brianna J.
If you workout, you probably also use protein powder. It can be a mess to stir. So these cups are awesome. Shake it up and drink it. Also works for preworkout or BCAAS. These are priced reasonably. I do recommend them.
Natalie P.
Las vegas, NV
I love these bottles. They are great quality but cheap enough for you to take to the gym just in case you lose it. They are made of thick plastic material which makes them durable enough to be thrown into your gym bag.
Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
My husband and I have a million of these floating around the house. The get the job done and are sturdier than some other shaker bottle brands. Affordable. Will keep repurchasing these and would recommend them to others
Skylar S.
Sarasota, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great bottle. The size is excellent to take for trips out of the house. It fits nicely in my cup holder. The cap snaps down tight so I have no leakage if it gets tipped over in a bag. Highly recommend. Have so many colors
Miya! N.
Berkeley, CA
These are the best shaker water bottles that I’ve been able to find! They’re great for mixing protein powders. Also, they come in such a huge variety of colors, which is great. They make great Christmas gifts too.
Amber E.
Le Roy
Blender bottles make an easy shake if you don’t have time to get out a mixer. They come in all sizes and colors which I love so I can have a personalize bottle! I would recommend blender bottles to all my friends.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
I love my blender bottles! They are my go to when I make my quick and easy protein shakes! Blends easy! They are cheap! Bought mine at nutrishop?! Very cheap and does its job at blending whatever liquid you put into it!
Anna O.
I have I’m not sure how many of these two for protein one at work another for Becca and pre workout an extra in my gym bag. I got a new one last week just because I didn’t have that one. I love these little bottles.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
1,294 reviews
These beauty blender bottles are absolutely a godsend are use these for my protein shakes and they do a fabulous job at mixing everything up they are super comfortable and a hand I bring them with me everywhere
Andrea R.
Miramar
Cómodos, buena calidad y fácil de llevar a todos lados, cubrió mis expectativas, económico también y se consigue tanto en supermercados como en tiendas deportivas o de suplementos.
Amila K.
Glendale, AZ
Does the metal ball ever get rusted? Or smell funky?
Carmen L.
Bermuda Dunes, CA
I bough this bottle and it's just sitting in my cabinet. Can someone explain how to use it. As I thought it was for water.
Myah C.
Milwaukee, WI
Can I order these online?
Brad C.
Salt Lake City, UT
How well do these mix protein? I've had some in the past that leave clumps of protein residue when mixing.
Gaby R.
Laredo, TX
Where can you purchase these??