BlenderBottle® Water Bottles

by Sundesa

As effective as it is unique, the patented BlenderBottle by Sundesa is a great way to mix protein and meal replacement drinks while on the go, but it's also handy for mixing pancake batter while camping, mixing salad dressings and marinades, or just...

My protein always gets stick at the bottom when I use this product. Any tips to prevent this?
Does Blender bottle make insulated bottles?
Is the lid prone to cracking?
Start your review of BlenderBottle® Water Bottles!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
love this bottle and says club sells a two pack for around $17.00 dollars which is great if you drink a lot of protein shakesin reviews
Celeste R.
Jonesboro, AR
BlenderBottle® Water Bottles uploaded by Celeste R.
I love these bottles so much! I use them for random drinks as well as my morning breakfast shakes. They blend better than some other shaker bottles I’ve tried which is nice to not have to put in a ton of effort! A nice bonus is I can run it through my dishwasher.
Danielle V.
Oconomowoc
BlenderBottle® Water Bottles uploaded by Danielle V.
I have 3 of these! Perfect for my protein shakes, reds and greends, and preworkout! I have the color green, white & purple.
Becka M.
Philadelphia, PA
BlenderBottle® Water Bottles uploaded by Becka M.
The perfect bottle for all my protein shakes! It always gets out all the clumps, has a great selection of colors and sizes to choose from!
Ashley R.
Fort Smith, AR
BlenderBottle® Water Bottles uploaded by Ashley R.
I love my blender bottle! I have several that I switch up throughout the week. Easy to clean and blends any powder with ease!
Kimberly H.
Two Harbors, MN
BlenderBottle® Water Bottles uploaded by Kimberly H.
I've been using blender bottles off and on for many, many years. I recently restarted them again more often for my Keto Chow Shakes (stay tuned for that review). However they blend/mix my shakes extremely well and are easy to drink from. Also really easy to clean as well, which makes my life so much easier!
Tyler S.
Joplin, MO
Blender bottles are absolutely awesome if you need to make a protein shake on the go or mix up your pre-workout before you hit the gym. Also a great for bcaa's while working out. You can even just use it as a water bottle if you don't have anything to blend at the moment, works great for both uses. When I'm heading to the gym I never leave the house without mine!
Kislev G.
Charleston , SC
BlenderBottle® Water Bottles uploaded by Kislev G.
I used to use regular bottles for my protein and amino acids but they got bad smell. Now I use this one and it’s perfect 👌🏻
Adrian G.
Gray Court, SC
These are awesome! Have a protein/supplement shake you want to mix quickly? Just grab one of these! It’s as simple as removing the shaker ball, adding your powder and liquid, (I prefer almond milk), placing the shaker ball back in, screwing the lid back on, and SHAKING IT LIKE NO TOMORROW! Lol. It’s also pretty easy to clean, just take the ball out, wash the ball, set it aside. Then continue with the bottle and lid. Then it’s super clean and ready to use again.
Kat J.
2,187 reviews
Perfect for protein shakes at home or on the go,... This Blender Bottle makes mixing and drinking easy! I’ll fill mine halfway with milk, add my protein powder, peanut butter, a dash of cinnamon, and shake it like a Polaroid picture!! LOL It’s fun to use and I end up with a deliciously smooth shake that has perfectly mixed flavor... The price is very reasonable (I think I paid $6 at my local Walmart). And the quality is very good, it’s a thick plastic cup with a solid lid, and the whisk holds up well to all the shaking over time. Best part is, this product is super easy to clean too! Just fill with soapy water and pretend you’re in an earthquake, it rinses easily and you’re ready for your next beverage!
Catherine G.
I love my blender bottle! 20oz - easy to clean and use! Doesn’t leave chunks in my protein shake.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...