BY SUNDESA #1 in Water Bottles

As effective as it is unique, the patented BlenderBottle by Sundesa is a great way to mix protein and meal replacement drinks while on the go, but it's also handy for mixing pancake batter while camping, mixing salad dressings and marinades, or just...

BlenderBottle® Water Bottles
  • "love this bottle and says club sells a two pack for around $17.00 dollars which is great if you drink a lot of protein shakes" in 9 reviews
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
These are the best shaker bottles I've been able to find. They last a good while and they mix your protein shake or smoothies well. Just make sure you really snap the mouth opening closed because I've had many times that I haven't closed it all the way and milk goes flying all over the room. Also, don't screw on the lid too tight, because it can cause it to crack sometimes. You can get them for a good price on Amazon. I swear by them. I would recommend them to anyone.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
If the amount of Blender Bottles I have in my possession (8) is any indication, these are great. Awesome quality and a range of sizes so everyone can benefit. I use it for the intended purpose, blending powders with liquids, but I always have one with me for plain water on the go. The ones with the compartments are cool if you have supplements and vitamins you'd like to keep separate!
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
A huge variety of colors to choose from! I have a lot of these bottles at home and I use them for usually for my whey protein. Comes with a little blender ball to break up your supplements. There's measurements on the side so you'll know how much you're filling. It comes in a wide range of colors and sizes. It can be purchased at any supplement story really or bodybuilding.com.
Cinthia D.
Anaheim, CA
I love these shaker cups. Honestly the best. they are sturdy and blend your shakes well. I love that if I don't wash my cup right away it doesn't stink like old farts. lol. I recently got the blue one with the extra containers and love that I can take it all with me with one attachment. I highly recommend this product to anyone who drinks protein shakes.
Katie E.
Blue Earth, MN
A great value! I have had several mixer type bottles in the past and none of them have worked as well as my Blender Bottle. I have never had a problem with the seal or top cap leaking. It's a sturdy plastic and the blender ball works well to fully mix my protein powder. Will be purchasing another one in the near future!
Andrea E.
Republic, MO
I have about...10 of these. You can never go wrong with a blender bottle. Regardless if you're just using it for water or actually using it to blend a drink... it does the job right. I've never had any issues with my bottles. They're a little pricey for a water bottle... so check out TjMaxx for a discount. :)
Katelyn T.
Tulsa, OK
Best bottle by far for working out. So easy to carry around and so easy to use for mixing protein with. Also very good price for what it is. The colors are a good plus as well. It definitely met my expectations compared to others I have used. Over all I am very satisfied with this product.
Stormy H.
Portales, NM
Love these bottles! I have both a large one and the small one depending on what I need that day. I love that it keeps my shakes nice and "fluffy" or frothy if I don't have time to actually blend them! Easy to clean and they fit into standard cup holders for those on the go!
Sally J.
Who doesn't love Blender Bottles? We have so many in our household and we just keep adding more. They last forever, but you can never have enough. Use them for protein shakes and the mixer ball is great! They travel well and can be used for practically any drink.
Lauren R.
These bottles are absolutely amazing! I love all the different sizes and colors they come in. They are great for protein shakes or just ice water, you can put whatever you want in them! I would recommend these to anyone who loves bottles go out and buy them all!
Amila K.
Glendale, AZ
Does the metal ball ever get rusted? Or smell funky?
carmen l.
Bermuda Dunes, CA
Foodie Expert
I bough this bottle and it's just sitting in my cabinet. Can someone explain how to use it. As I thought it was for water.
Myah C.
Milwaukee, WI
Can I order these online?
Sarah G.
Toronto , ON
Foodie Expert
Does it leak water in the bag?
Gaby R.
Where can you purchase these??