BY SUNDESA #1 in Water Bottles

As effective as it is unique, the patented BlenderBottle by Sundesa is a great way to mix protein and meal replacement drinks while on the go, but it's also handy for mixing pancake batter while camping, mixing salad dressings and marinades, or just...

• Does anyone else have a collection of these ?7 Answers
  • what size do you prefer for workouts/protein shakes?4 Answers
  • Where can I buy these at and how much are they?6 Answers
BlenderBottle® Water Bottles
  • "love this bottle and says club sells a two pack for around $17.00 dollars which is great if you drink a lot of protein shakes" in 9 reviews
Stacie D.
Aurora
Purchased at: Walmart
Blender bottle is the only brand I feel confident spending money on. My husband and I visit the gym frequently and we usually each use one shaker bottle a day, so I have a decent stock in our cabinet. I have had my oldest one for 5 years now and it has held up well and gone through many dish washing cycles, many drops, as well as sat in the sauna with me. They blend protein and preworkout great with the mixer ball most come with. It's easy to find these in almost any retail store, but Walmart and Target sell them at the mist reasonable price.
nina b.
FORT BLISS, TX
Purchased at: GNC
I love my Blender Bottle shaker I have several of them! And the customer service at Blender Bottle is amazing! I had posted on my fitness Instagram page about how one of my lids broke. And I received a dm from their customer service department wanting to send me a replacement lid. Which they did! Now that’s customer service! I love Blender Bottle and will continue to use them and fill my kitchen cabinets with them. :D Sundesa Blender Bottle - Assorted ColorBlenderBottle® Water BottlesSundesa Mini Blender BottleSundesa - Blender Bottle Red - 28 oz.Blender Bottle - Classic Full-Color Blue - 28 oz. By SundesaBlender Bottle BlenderBottle Classic Shaker Bottle, Aqua/Aqua, 28-Ounce []BlenderBottle SportMixer Sleek 28 OZBlender Bottle Classic 20 oz. Shaker with Loop Top - Pink/PinkGrenade 20oz Shaker Mixer Blender Bottle with 600ml Protein Cup Compartment
Vanessa Y.
Fort Hood, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Love blender bottle , i use it everyday for my shakes & my husband also uses his . We take it everywhere we go for our shakes or water fits right in the cup holder in the car . Very affordable BlenderBottle® Water Bottles
Beatriz L.
I own 3 oh these blender bottles in different sizes and I use them regularly. The only downside is sometimes my protein powder gets stuck in the blending ball. Other than that its great
Julie M.
Kent, OH
These shaker bottles are by far the most amazing bottles I have ever used. On the side it tells you how much to put in the bottle in mL. They are super cheap and can be found at a lot of stores. Plus they are dishwasher safe so when you want to get the extra clean you are able to! You can get them in any color so it really is nice to mix and match things. I have at least 5 bottles in all different sizes. I would for sure suggest you to buy these bottles!
Jessica A.
I love my blender bottle! I got it a TJ Max for only $7! It came with a screw on bottom for supplements and then a little pill holder and then another little container that you can put inside the bottle! Getting so much for a great price was amazing and the bottle makes my days so much more easy. I just put my protein in one of the containers for after my workout and then pop my pill supplements into the pill contain and go on with my day!
Marisa E.
These are fantastic little shaker bottles. I have two small ones and a larger one. I think the design is great and really works well with protein shakes given the blender ball and the wide mouth to drink out of, which definitely helps with a thicker protein shake. The smaller version is perfect for me to have a nice, small protein shake after a workout or even keep it around to have ice water inside the water bottle.
Rene M.
I could not live without my blenderbottles.
Perfect for holding a protein packed smoothie, just remove the blender ball. In a hurry and no time to make a smoothie? No problem just add your desired liquid and protein powder. Put the lid on make sure the pour spout is locked tight. Now for the fun part... shake what your momma gave ya, your arms! Once blended snap open the pour spout and enjoy!
Sarah M.
I have one of the smaller sized bottles. I really like it. The main reason I got it was to make breakfast shakes. It’s really quick and easy to use. You can also use it as a regular water bottle and just take the metal ball out. The only con is that if you don’t close the lid / top all the way, it will leak. Other than that these are great and I totally recommend !
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,058 reviews
These are pretty great quality shaker bottles. I’ve had two or three of these lids crack but I think that was because I tightened them too much. I have dropped these bottles on the pavement more times than I can count and none of them have cracked from it. They wash well in the dishwasher. They come in a variety of sizes, styles, and colors. I like to switch up the lids with different color cups. Great for all of my protein shakes, bcaas, and glutamine. I also use one on a regular basis for plain old water. I highly recommend these!
Amila K.
Glendale, AZ
Does the metal ball ever get rusted? Or smell funky?
Carmen L.
Bermuda Dunes, CA
I bough this bottle and it's just sitting in my cabinet. Can someone explain how to use it. As I thought it was for water.
Myah C.
Milwaukee, WI
Can I order these online?
Brad C.
Salt Lake City, UT
How well do these mix protein? I've had some in the past that leave clumps of protein residue when mixing.
Gaby R.
Laredo, TX
Where can you purchase these??