BY SUNDESA #1 in Water Bottles

As effective as it is unique, the patented BlenderBottle by Sundesa is a great way to mix protein and meal replacement drinks while on the go, but it's also handy for mixing pancake batter while camping, mixing salad dressings and marinades, or just...

• Does anyone else have a collection of these ?7 Answers
  • what size do you prefer for workouts/protein shakes?4 Answers
  • Where can I buy these at and how much are they?6 Answers
BlenderBottle® Water Bottles
  • "love this bottle and says club sells a two pack for around $17.00 dollars which is great if you drink a lot of protein shakes" in 9 reviews
nina b.
FORT BLISS, TX
Purchased at: GNC
I love my Blender Bottle shaker I have several of them! And the customer service at Blender Bottle is amazing! I had posted on my fitness Instagram page about how one of my lids broke. And I received a dm from their customer service department wanting to send me a replacement lid. Which they did! Now that’s customer service! I love Blender Bottle and will continue to use them and fill my kitchen cabinets with them. :D Sundesa Blender Bottle - Assorted ColorBlenderBottle® Water BottlesSundesa Mini Blender BottleSundesa - Blender Bottle Red - 28 oz.Blender Bottle - Classic Full-Color Blue - 28 oz. By SundesaBlender Bottle BlenderBottle Classic Shaker Bottle, Aqua/Aqua, 28-Ounce []BlenderBottle SportMixer Sleek 28 OZBlender Bottle Classic 20 oz. Shaker with Loop Top - Pink/PinkGrenade 20oz Shaker Mixer Blender Bottle with 600ml Protein Cup Compartment
Julie M.
Kent, OH
These shaker bottles are by far the most amazing bottles I have ever used. On the side it tells you how much to put in the bottle in mL. They are super cheap and can be found at a lot of stores. Plus they are dishwasher safe so when you want to get the extra clean you are able to! You can get them in any color so it really is nice to mix and match things. I have at least 5 bottles in all different sizes. I would for sure suggest you to buy these bottles!
Marisa E.
These are fantastic little shaker bottles. I have two small ones and a larger one. I think the design is great and really works well with protein shakes given the blender ball and the wide mouth to drink out of, which definitely helps with a thicker protein shake. The smaller version is perfect for me to have a nice, small protein shake after a workout or even keep it around to have ice water inside the water bottle.
Jessica A.
I love my blender bottle! I got it a TJ Max for only $7! It came with a screw on bottom for supplements and then a little pill holder and then another little container that you can put inside the bottle! Getting so much for a great price was amazing and the bottle makes my days so much more easy. I just put my protein in one of the containers for after my workout and then pop my pill supplements into the pill contain and go on with my day!
Sassha C.
We are a blender bottle loving family! We have so many of them in our cabinets. These bottles are perfect for mixing any type of powder into a liquid. I hate when I mix something and the powder doesn’t get fully mixed in but with the metal ball inside the blender bottle I don’t have to worry about that. With a few good shakes everything gets mixed in fully and I dot have to worry about drinking powder chunks.
Jenifer D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pretty straight forward... It's a wire ball, a simple and uncomplicated water bottle with a lid. Clean up is extremely easy, using it is as simple as possible. Nothing fancy, but something with this purpose shouldn't be complex. I would recommend this if you are looking for a quality and simple protein shaker. I add my powder and then fill it up with water after my work-out at the gym. Easy peasy!
Rene M.
I could not live without my blenderbottles.
Perfect for holding a protein packed smoothie, just remove the blender ball. In a hurry and no time to make a smoothie? No problem just add your desired liquid and protein powder. Put the lid on make sure the pour spout is locked tight. Now for the fun part... shake what your momma gave ya, your arms! Once blended snap open the pour spout and enjoy!
Sarah M.
I have one of the smaller sized bottles. I really like it. The main reason I got it was to make breakfast shakes. It’s really quick and easy to use. You can also use it as a regular water bottle and just take the metal ball out. The only con is that if you don’t close the lid / top all the way, it will leak. Other than that these are great and I totally recommend !
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,008 reviews
These are pretty great quality shaker bottles. I’ve had two or three of these lids crack but I think that was because I tightened them too much. I have dropped these bottles on the pavement more times than I can count and none of them have cracked from it. They wash well in the dishwasher. They come in a variety of sizes, styles, and colors. I like to switch up the lids with different color cups. Great for all of my protein shakes, bcaas, and glutamine. I also use one on a regular basis for plain old water. I highly recommend these!
Stephanie N.
Clinton, MO
Who doesn't have a Bottle Blender? If your into fitness you have at least picked up one. I personally have three. One would do. I couldn't possibly use the same color as my husband, and of course I needed one to hold my protein powder. They are great bottles and depending on the oz size you want, they have a bottle for you. Let's not forget to mention the colors. If you have a favorite, I don't doubt that they have it. The price is great too. I picked mine up at my local Wal-Mart for less than $6. I recommend.
Amila K.
Glendale, AZ
Does the metal ball ever get rusted? Or smell funky?
Carmen L.
Bermuda Dunes, CA
I bough this bottle and it's just sitting in my cabinet. Can someone explain how to use it. As I thought it was for water.
Myah C.
Milwaukee, WI
Can I order these online?
Brad C.
Salt Lake City, UT
How well do these mix protein? I've had some in the past that leave clumps of protein residue when mixing.
Gaby R.
Laredo, TX
Where can you purchase these??