BY SUNDESA #1 in Water Bottles

As effective as it is unique, the patented BlenderBottle by Sundesa is a great way to mix protein and meal replacement drinks while on the go, but it's also handy for mixing pancake batter while camping, mixing salad dressings and marinades, or just...

• Does anyone else have a collection of these ?7 Answers
  • what size do you prefer for workouts/protein shakes?2 Answers
  • Where can I buy these at and how much are they?6 Answers
BlenderBottle® Water Bottles
  • "love this bottle and says club sells a two pack for around $17.00 dollars which is great if you drink a lot of protein shakes" in 9 reviews
Stephanie N.
Clinton, MO
Who doesn't have a Bottle Blender? If your into fitness you have at least picked up one. I personally have three. One would do. I couldn't possibly use the same color as my husband, and of course I needed one to hold my protein powder. They are great bottles and depending on the oz size you want, they have a bottle for you. Let's not forget to mention the colors. If you have a favorite, I don't doubt that they have it. The price is great too. I picked mine up at my local Wal-Mart for less than $6. I recommend.
Julie M.
Kent, OH
These shaker bottles are by far the most amazing bottles I have ever used. On the side it tells you how much to put in the bottle in mL. They are super cheap and can be found at a lot of stores. Plus they are dishwasher safe so when you want to get the extra clean you are able to! You can get them in any color so it really is nice to mix and match things. I have at least 5 bottles in all different sizes. I would for sure suggest you to buy these bottles!
Caren F.
I love these water bottles. I love that it has a hook so it’s easy to put your keys on it and easy to carry. I love that it comes in so many colors. I have the mini one which is the 20 oz it fits well in my purse. I loveeee that it is leak proof and won’t go everywhere. I love that you can use it for other things such as oatmeal, juice etc. go to their website and check them out. They even have a monthly subscription service (:
Marisa E.
These are fantastic little shaker bottles. I have two small ones and a larger one. I think the design is great and really works well with protein shakes given the blender ball and the wide mouth to drink out of, which definitely helps with a thicker protein shake. The smaller version is perfect for me to have a nice, small protein shake after a workout or even keep it around to have ice water inside the water bottle.
Jessica A.
I love my blender bottle! I got it a TJ Max for only $7! It came with a screw on bottom for supplements and then a little pill holder and then another little container that you can put inside the bottle! Getting so much for a great price was amazing and the bottle makes my days so much more easy. I just put my protein in one of the containers for after my workout and then pop my pill supplements into the pill contain and go on with my day!
Sassha C.
We are a blender bottle loving family! We have so many of them in our cabinets. These bottles are perfect for mixing any type of powder into a liquid. I hate when I mix something and the powder doesn’t get fully mixed in but with the metal ball inside the blender bottle I don’t have to worry about that. With a few good shakes everything gets mixed in fully and I dot have to worry about drinking powder chunks.
Brianna S.
East Liverpool
If you are into fitness a blender bottle is a must ! These adorable bottles are amazing . I use one everyday !They blend your protein shakes for you and do not leave them all clumpy like just a traditional eater bottle would . The only down fall I see with these is that they can be very difficult to clean if you are using them for protein . You may have to buy many because you’ll have to throw some out !
Jenifer D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pretty straight forward... It's a wire ball, a simple and uncomplicated water bottle with a lid. Clean up is extremely easy, using it is as simple as possible. Nothing fancy, but something with this purpose shouldn't be complex. I would recommend this if you are looking for a quality and simple protein shaker. I add my powder and then fill it up with water after my work-out at the gym. Easy peasy!
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
I love to use this for my protein shakes. The ball on the bottom helps to incorporate all of the powder so you aren't left with that sludge when you get to the end. I've also used this when making hot chocolate. Put your mix in with cold milk, shake like crazy, then transfer to a mug and heat. Makes for a light airy chocolate without any residue at the bottom. The possibilities are endless.
Skyla N.
Sioux Falls, SD
I have too many of these little guys! I’m obsessed with the smaller short ones because that’s all I need for preworkout, protein and post workout. They fit in cup holders and mix my powder well with the ball. I really can’t complain! They do great in the dishwasher and have been through a lot but still look great! I love all the variety they come in too with pink, blue and you name it!
Amila K.
Glendale, AZ
Does the metal ball ever get rusted? Or smell funky?
carmen l.
Bermuda Dunes, CA
I bough this bottle and it's just sitting in my cabinet. Can someone explain how to use it. As I thought it was for water.
Myah C.
Milwaukee, WI
Can I order these online?
Sarah G.
Toronto , ON
Does it leak water in the bag?
Gaby R.
Where can you purchase these??