BY SUNDESA #1 in Water Bottles

As effective as it is unique, the patented BlenderBottle by Sundesa is a great way to mix protein and meal replacement drinks while on the go, but it's also handy for mixing pancake batter while camping, mixing salad dressings and marinades, or just...

BlenderBottle® Water Bottles
  • "love this bottle and says club sells a two pack for around $17.00 dollars which is great if you drink a lot of protein shakes" in 9 reviews
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
These are the best shaker bottles I've been able to find. They last a good while and they mix your protein shake or smoothies well. Just make sure you really snap the mouth opening closed because I've had many times that I haven't closed it all the way and milk goes flying all over the room. Also, don't screw on the lid too tight, because it can cause it to crack sometimes. You can get them for a good price on Amazon. I swear by them. I would recommend them to anyone.
Jordin R.
Jordin R.
I really like to use my blender bottle. I've only used it for protein shakes, but it works very well and does a good job of breaking up protein powder. Easy to wash and care for. I knocked it down one star because there are a few spots on the lid that are hard to clean if any protein shake gets in there. May be fine if using a dishwasher but since I don't have one I can't reach it with my sponge.
Berlynn Y.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Foodie Expert
If the amount of Blender Bottles I have in my possession (8) is any indication, these are great. Awesome quality and a range of sizes so everyone can benefit. I use it for the intended purpose, blending powders with liquids, but I always have one with me for plain water on the go. The ones with the compartments are cool if you have supplements and vitamins you'd like to keep separate!
Viona C.
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Foodie Expert
A huge variety of colors to choose from! I have a lot of these bottles at home and I use them for usually for my whey protein. Comes with a little blender ball to break up your supplements. There's measurements on the side so you'll know how much you're filling. It comes in a wide range of colors and sizes. It can be purchased at any supplement story really or bodybuilding.com.
Cinthia D.
Cinthia D.
Anaheim, CA
Foodie Expert
I love these shaker cups. Honestly the best. they are sturdy and blend your shakes well. I love that if I don't wash my cup right away it doesn't stink like old farts. lol. I recently got the blue one with the extra containers and love that I can take it all with me with one attachment. I highly recommend this product to anyone who drinks protein shakes.
Katie E.
Katie E.
Blue Earth, MN
Foodie Expert
A great value! I have had several mixer type bottles in the past and none of them have worked as well as my Blender Bottle. I have never had a problem with the seal or top cap leaking. It's a sturdy plastic and the blender ball works well to fully mix my protein powder. Will be purchasing another one in the near future!
Andrea E.
Andrea E.
Republic, MO
I have about...10 of these. You can never go wrong with a blender bottle. Regardless if you're just using it for water or actually using it to blend a drink... it does the job right. I've never had any issues with my bottles. They're a little pricey for a water bottle... so check out TjMaxx for a discount. :)
Jenay K.
Jenay K.
I love this bottle. It is easy to take on the go for work and no need to get a bullet in my opinion. It stirs up a protein drink quite nicely though sometimes it can be clumpy if not mixed long enough. Also you have to make sure that the top is snapped all the way or you will get protein shakes everywhere!
Amelia W.
Amelia W.
Love this bottle. I have used it for protein shakes but more often use it just for water. I have the 16 oz so my favorite part is that I stay hydrated. The lid stays on very tight and never spills even if you drop it. Unfortunately my puppy chewed the lid up so I will be repurchasing a new one lol
Kelby M.
Kelby M.
Tallahassee, FL
This is a pretty great bottle, especially for people who are on the go. I normally fill the bottle with almond or cashew milk and out the protein powder in a container in the bottle, until I am ready to add it to the milk. It mixes the products well, affordable and doubles as a water bottle.
Amila K.
Amila K.
Glendale, AZ
Does the metal ball ever get rusted? Or smell funky?
carmen l.
carmen l.
Indio, CA
I bough this bottle and it's just sitting in my cabinet. Can someone explain how to use it. As I thought it was for water.
Myah C.
Myah C.
Milwaukee, WI
Can I order these online?
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Where can you purchase these??
Brad C.
Brad C.
Salt Lake City, UT
How well do these mix protein? I've had some in the past that leave clumps of protein residue when mixing.