BY SUNDESA #1 in Water Bottles

As effective as it is unique, the patented BlenderBottle by Sundesa is a great way to mix protein and meal replacement drinks while on the go, but it's also handy for mixing pancake batter while camping, mixing salad dressings and marinades, or just...

• Does anyone else have a collection of these ?7 Answers
  • what size do you prefer for workouts/protein shakes?4 Answers
  • Where can I buy these at and how much are they?6 Answers
BlenderBottle® Water Bottles
  • "love this bottle and says club sells a two pack for around $17.00 dollars which is great if you drink a lot of protein shakes" in 9 reviews
nina b.
FORT BLISS, TX
Purchased at: GNC
I love my Blender Bottle shaker I have several of them! And the customer service at Blender Bottle is amazing! I had posted on my fitness Instagram page about how one of my lids broke. And I received a dm from their customer service department wanting to send me a replacement lid. Which they did! Now that’s customer service! I love Blender Bottle and will continue to use them and fill my kitchen cabinets with them. :D Sundesa Blender Bottle - Assorted ColorBlenderBottle® Water BottlesSundesa Mini Blender BottleSundesa - Blender Bottle Red - 28 oz.Blender Bottle - Classic Full-Color Blue - 28 oz. By SundesaBlender Bottle BlenderBottle Classic Shaker Bottle, Aqua/Aqua, 28-Ounce []BlenderBottle SportMixer Sleek 28 OZBlender Bottle Classic 20 oz. Shaker with Loop Top - Pink/PinkGrenade 20oz Shaker Mixer Blender Bottle with 600ml Protein Cup Compartment
Brandi M.
Cypress, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I prefer these for my protein shakes over other brands. They are durable and fit in any cup holder. My only complaint is sometimes it can be hard to tell if the cap is shut all the wa. there have been a few times, I thought I heard it snap but still ended up with a mess.
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
I have five of these and I love them ! Smoothies, shakes , detox drinks or just plan water ! They’re great for any beverage and you can find them in a lot of stores for good prices . I’ve bought some at tjmax and Walmart between $9-$15. All different sizes
Kaila J.
Fort Myers
I love my blender bottle. They’re pretty durable and I like that they have more than one size. They are a bit more expensive against generic competitors but the quality is nice. One con is that they get stinky over time :(
Bobbie M.
Kennewick, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for protein shakes and just a water bottle in general! It is definitely spill proof and great to stick into your gym bag or purse. Easy on the go bottle to take with you!
Julie M.
Kent, OH
These shaker bottles are by far the most amazing bottles I have ever used. On the side it tells you how much to put in the bottle in mL. They are super cheap and can be found at a lot of stores. Plus they are dishwasher safe so when you want to get the extra clean you are able to! You can get them in any color so it really is nice to mix and match things. I have at least 5 bottles in all different sizes. I would for sure suggest you to buy these bottles!
Marisa E.
These are fantastic little shaker bottles. I have two small ones and a larger one. I think the design is great and really works well with protein shakes given the blender ball and the wide mouth to drink out of, which definitely helps with a thicker protein shake. The smaller version is perfect for me to have a nice, small protein shake after a workout or even keep it around to have ice water inside the water bottle.
Jessica A.
I love my blender bottle! I got it a TJ Max for only $7! It came with a screw on bottom for supplements and then a little pill holder and then another little container that you can put inside the bottle! Getting so much for a great price was amazing and the bottle makes my days so much more easy. I just put my protein in one of the containers for after my workout and then pop my pill supplements into the pill contain and go on with my day!
Rene M.
I could not live without my blenderbottles.
Perfect for holding a protein packed smoothie, just remove the blender ball. In a hurry and no time to make a smoothie? No problem just add your desired liquid and protein powder. Put the lid on make sure the pour spout is locked tight. Now for the fun part... shake what your momma gave ya, your arms! Once blended snap open the pour spout and enjoy!
Sarah M.
I have one of the smaller sized bottles. I really like it. The main reason I got it was to make breakfast shakes. It’s really quick and easy to use. You can also use it as a regular water bottle and just take the metal ball out. The only con is that if you don’t close the lid / top all the way, it will leak. Other than that these are great and I totally recommend !
Amila K.
Glendale, AZ
Does the metal ball ever get rusted? Or smell funky?
Carmen L.
Bermuda Dunes, CA
I bough this bottle and it's just sitting in my cabinet. Can someone explain how to use it. As I thought it was for water.
Myah C.
Milwaukee, WI
Can I order these online?
Brad C.
Salt Lake City, UT
How well do these mix protein? I've had some in the past that leave clumps of protein residue when mixing.
Gaby R.
Laredo, TX
Where can you purchase these??