HealthBlenderBottle
SportMixer Tritan Sleek 28oz Purple/White

BlenderBottle SportMixer Tritan Sleek 28oz Purple/White

by BlenderBottle

BlenderBottle SportMixer Tritan Sleek 28oz Purple/White -BlenderBall whisk inside -Odor-resistant Eastman Tritan plastic -Convenient SportLoop for easy carrying -Stay Open flip cap wt close on your nose -Unique, one-of-a-kind, BlenderBottle Signature Art -Ounce and milliliter markings for easy

Assembled Product Weight: 1 Pounds

Condition: New

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BlenderBottle SportMixer Tritan Sleek 28oz Purple/White!
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,126 reviews
These are pretty great quality shaker bottles. I’ve had two or three of these lids crack but I think that was because I tightened them too much. I have dropped these bottles on the pavement more times than I can count and none of them have cracked from it. They wash well in the dishwasher. They come in a variety of sizes, styles, and colors. I like to switch up the lids with different color cups. Great for all of my protein shakes, bcaas, and glutamine. I also use one on a regular basis for plain old water. I highly recommend these!

Looking for your answer?