BY BLENDERBOTTLE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The updated BlenderBottle Classic adds a new, convenient carrying loop and flip cap design to the world's best-selling shaker cup. The BlenderBall wire whisk moves freely inside the bottle as you shake, mixing even the thickest ingredients with ease. The BlenderBottle Classic features a secure screw-on lid, a wide mouth for easy mixing, and embossed markings that measure both ounces and milliliters. The BlenderBottle Classic is dishwasher safe, BPA- and phthalate-free, and comes in three different sizes. Perfect for protein shakes, smoothies, pancake batter, scrambled eggs, fiber drinks, dressings and meal replacements. see more...

Review (1)
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
These are pretty great quality shaker bottles. I’ve had two or three of these lids crack but I think that was because I tightened them too much. I have dropped these bottles on the pavement more times than I can count and none of them have cracked from it. They wash well in the dishwasher. They come in a variety of sizes, styles, and colors. I like to switch up the lids with different color cups. Great for all of my protein shakes, bcaas, and glutamine. I also use one on a regular basis for plain old water. I highly recommend these!