Blenderbottle Classic (W/ Loop) Full Color Pink

by BlenderBottle

BlenderBottle Classic (w/ Loop) Full Color Pink 1 Bottle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blenderbottle Classic (W/ Loop) Full Color Pink!
Chelsie D.
Blenderbottle Classic (W/ Loop) Full Color Pink uploaded by Chelsie D.
Blender Bottles are my favorite! They’re great quality and are the perfect size. The only complaint would be how loud it is when you open/close the part where you drink from.
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
Blenderbottle Classic (W/ Loop) Full Color Pink uploaded by Amanda W.
I've had this blender bottle for about four years now and it has lasted me well. I use these for shakes as well as regular drinks. My kids use them as water bottles as well. I went on a binge and bought a bunch of these. They are sturdy and leak resistant. Blenderbottle Classic (W/ Loop) Full Color Pink
Ashley L.
Fitchburg, WI
Blenderbottle Classic (W/ Loop) Full Color Pink uploaded by Ashley L.
I love my Blenderbottles. I use them daily to mix up my protein shakes when I am making a shake that is just protein powder and water. Easy to use, blends well with just a few shakes, and easy to clean. They have held up for me. I enjoy using them and will continue to purchase.
Nickey I.
mountain view
I love the same and comfortable feel of this this mug. It is so relaxing to work with. Quality is definitely on point 👉
Jackie K.
North Olmsted, OH
Blenderbottle Classic (W/ Loop) Full Color Pink uploaded by Jackie K.
My best friend makes the absolute best fruit smoothies ever. Seriously so good. Can’t have a to go smoothie without a smoothie .... bottle 🤷🏻‍♀️
Claudia K.
Delaware, OH
We have SO many Blender Bottles! I'm a physique competitor, so I use these daily, sometimes twice a day depending on what supps I need to take. They're pretty easy to clean as long as you rinse them immediately after using. Otherwise nothing will save your Blender Bottle from the horrific smell of old protein, not even bleach 😂🤢
Kara S.
Gainesville, GA
I love the blender bottles. They’re great for mixing protein or preworkout. They seal tight and are easy to clean. I toss the metal ball into the dishwasher. The bottles are dishwasher safe but in my apartment they don’t fit so I have to hand wash. No biggie. I own several of these as they are inexpensive. I highly recommend.
Raquel O.
Plantation, FL
Great shaker bottle, more affordable than other brands. Tough and dishwasher safe. Great for liquids and shakes. I highly recommend this.
Renee W.
Weston, WI
Much better than the old style blender bottles. Taller and less leaky also. I have mine in green.
Kelly J.
Escanaba, MI
These work very well. During the summer I find it hard to eat anything warm or sometimes anything solid at all. These are nice to have to make a good protein shake. The ball helps break down that powder or any kind of chunks that are in there.

Looking for your answer?