Blenderbottle Blender Bottle ProStak 22 oz. Shaker with Loop Top - Aqua uploaded by Stacy S.

BY BLENDERBOTTLE

The Blender Bottle ProStak 22 oz. Shaker with Loop Top offers total convenience with a fortified protein shake and an attached compartment for supplements!22 ounce BlenderBottle for liquid shakes Pro Stak system for storage of powders, pills and supplements including 150 and 100 cubic centimeter jars Interlocking jars can be used with or without the bottle Leak-proof sure seal flip cap and a secure screw-on lid and loop topBPA and phthalate free Why the Whisk Ball Unlike stationary mesh grates or other in-lid elements, the BlenderBall whips around inside the bottle as you shake The BlenderBall is springy and bounces off both the top and the bottom of the bottle, working against the liquids Made from electropolished 316 grade stainless steel, the same material used in surgical instruments and implants Add ingredients like peanut butter, applesauce or yogurt to your protein or meal-replacement shakes for added flavor - the BlenderBall whips them in with ease The BlenderBall will never rust, chip or peel Every BlenderBall is manufactured using a unique multistage process designed to ensure safety, quality, and longevity see more...

Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
These are pretty great quality shaker bottles. I’ve had two or three of these lids crack but I think that was because I tightened them too much. I have dropped these bottles on the pavement more times than I can count and none of them have cracked from it. They wash well in the dishwasher. They come in a variety of sizes, styles, and colors. I like to switch up the lids with different color cups. Great for all of my protein shakes, bcaas, and glutamine. I also use one on a regular basis for plain old water. I highly recommend these!
Danielle K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Obsessed with this shaker bottle! So perfect to throw in your bag/car and bring with you anywhere. I put my water and ice in the bottle and my protein powder in the compartment below, just mix when ready and drink!
Jenny H.
Ocean Springs, MS
Absolutely love the prostak version blender bottle. Perfect for your preworkout or protein powder! Of course aqua is the best color as well!