Blenderbottle Blender Bottle Classic with Loop SportMixer 28 oz - Aqua (Blue) uploaded by Stacy S.Blenderbottle Blender Bottle Classic with Loop SportMixer 28 oz - Aqua (Blue) uploaded by Taquana B.

BY BLENDERBOTTLE

The BlenderBottle Classic revolutionized the industry back in 2004 with its leak-proof seal, iconic design, and the BlenderBall wire whisk. Now, years later, it's still the best-selling portable mixer on the market. Why? Because it works. Mix up smooth, lump-free shakes by simply adding your ingredients, dropping in the BlenderBall, and shaking. The BlenderBall whips around inside the bottle, mixing your drinks to a smooth consistency, every time. Made of 316 surgical-grade stainless steel, the BlenderBall is designed to remain in the bottle until you've enjoyed its contents. Just drinking water? Feel free to leave the ball inside - it'll never rust, chip, or peel. The BlenderBottle Classic features a wide mouth opening, embossed ounce and milliliter markings, and fits in most cup holders for added convenience. 100 percent leak proof 28 oz. Capacity BPA and Phthalate free Top-rac Color: Aqua. Pattern: Solid. see more...

Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,058 reviews
These are pretty great quality shaker bottles. I’ve had two or three of these lids crack but I think that was because I tightened them too much. I have dropped these bottles on the pavement more times than I can count and none of them have cracked from it. They wash well in the dishwasher. They come in a variety of sizes, styles, and colors. I like to switch up the lids with different color cups. Great for all of my protein shakes, bcaas, and glutamine. I also use one on a regular basis for plain old water. I highly recommend these!
Taquana B.
Roseville, MN
This 32oz Blender Bottle with the whisk comes in handy for all my on the go needs the bottle is large enough to have multiple servings all in one.