BY BLENDERBOTTLE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Power Up your routine with the bottle that's ready for action. Whether you mix up your favorite shakes for workouts or workdays, the BlenderBottles patented, stainless steel BlenderBall delivers perfectly blended drinks without missing a beat. Patented BlenderBall mixes as you shake Convenient Potent Pending Logo makes it easy to carryBPA-free materials Wide opening makes it easy to add ingredients Stay Open Flip Cap stays put - open or closed Embossed ounce/milliliter markings Gripper Bars offer a solid hold Both 28 and 20 oz sizes fit in your cup holder Top-grade engineering works right, every time Large drinking/pouring spout see more...

Review (1)
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
These are pretty great quality shaker bottles. I’ve had two or three of these lids crack but I think that was because I tightened them too much. I have dropped these bottles on the pavement more times than I can count and none of them have cracked from it. They wash well in the dishwasher. They come in a variety of sizes, styles, and colors. I like to switch up the lids with different color cups. Great for all of my protein shakes, bcaas, and glutamine. I also use one on a regular basis for plain old water. I highly recommend these!