suggested searches

33%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I use this every day for my water. I’ve taken it traveling to over 10 countries, and it’s so easy to clip on to my backpack. It’s helped me avoid plastic water bottles. I would love another one if this one ever breaks. Three years and going strong, though!

Product reviewed: Blender Bottle Sports Mixer Bottle Black/Red 28 Ounce 28 ounce

I prefer these bottles over the standard blender bottles because after a few times through the dishwasher the top of the standard bottles usually crack. These blender bottles stand up to the dishwasher amazingly though, and I've never had one crack or anything of the sort.

These are pretty great quality shaker bottles. I’ve had two or three of these lids crack but I think that was because I tightened them too much. I have dropped these bottles on the pavement more times than I can count and none of them have cracked from it. They wash well in the dishwasher. They come in a variety of sizes, styles, and colors. I like to switch up the lids with different color cups. Great for all of my protein shakes, bcaas, and glutamine. I also use one on a regular basis for plain old water. I highly recommend these!