BY BLENDER BOTTLE

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Introducing the all-new BlenderBottle SportMixer - the newest member of the BlenderBottle family. Like the best-selling BlenderBottle Classic, the SportMixer contains the patented BlenderBall stainless-steel whisk that effectively mixes even the thickest of ingredients with ease. Sport Mixer bottles are translucent, feature millilitre and ounce markings, and have an 850ml capacity (filled to cup brim). Patented blenderball wire whisk mixes smooth - every time The patented BlenderBall wire whisk is the secret behind the SportMixer's power. Add your ingredients, drop in the BlenderBall, and shake. The BlenderBall whips around inside the bottle, mixing your drinks to a smooth and light consistency every time. Made of 316 surgical-grade stainless steel, the BlenderBall is designed to remain in the bottle until you've enjoyed its contents. Just drinking water? Feel free to leave the ball inside - it'll never rust, chip, or peel. see more...

Review (1)
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
These are pretty great quality shaker bottles. I’ve had two or three of these lids crack but I think that was because I tightened them too much. I have dropped these bottles on the pavement more times than I can count and none of them have cracked from it. They wash well in the dishwasher. They come in a variety of sizes, styles, and colors. I like to switch up the lids with different color cups. Great for all of my protein shakes, bcaas, and glutamine. I also use one on a regular basis for plain old water. I highly recommend these!