Blender Bottle - SportMixer Tritan Grip Purple/White - 20 oz. By Sundesa uploaded by Stacy S.

BY BLENDER BOTTLE

Blender Bottle - SportMixer Tritan Grip Purple/White - 20 oz. Sundesa BlenderBottle Sport Mixer is the newest member of the BlenderBottle family. Like the best-selling BlenderBottle Classic the SportMixer contains the patented BlenderBall stainless-steel whisk that effectively mixes even the thickes see more...

Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
These are pretty great quality shaker bottles. I’ve had two or three of these lids crack but I think that was because I tightened them too much. I have dropped these bottles on the pavement more times than I can count and none of them have cracked from it. They wash well in the dishwasher. They come in a variety of sizes, styles, and colors. I like to switch up the lids with different color cups. Great for all of my protein shakes, bcaas, and glutamine. I also use one on a regular basis for plain old water. I highly recommend these!
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
I love my blender bottle! It is honestly so hard to find a bottle with a shaker in it. Luckily, I had won a fitness gift basket and there was a blender bottle included. I will never get another bottle again. The metal shaker is perfect for getting those annoying clumps out of your drink. Perfect for my protein shakes. I highly recommend Blender Bottle!
Jaimie G.
Severn, MD
I purchased this Blender Bottle from Target by the weight loss products. My husband has 3 Blender Bottle brand bottles in black. I wanted one that would stand out. I love the color of this one because it does not get mixed up with my husbands. The blender spring thing inside the bottle is very easy to clean. The lid seals nicely so there is no mess.
Marharita K.
New Castle, DE
The perfect bottle for training. convenient valve, water does not leak. beautiful design, mix well. rubber insert provides stability in the hand