Blender Bottle - SportMixer Tritan Grip Black/Red - 20 oz. By Sundesa uploaded by Stacy S.

BY BLENDER BOTTLE

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Blender Bottle - SportMixer Tritan Grip Black/Red - 20 oz. Sundesa BlenderBottle Sport Mixer is the newest member of the BlenderBottle family. Like the best-selling BlenderBottle Classic the SportMixer contains the patented BlenderBall stainless-steel whisk that effectively mixes even the thickest o see more...

Review (1)
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
These are pretty great quality shaker bottles. I’ve had two or three of these lids crack but I think that was because I tightened them too much. I have dropped these bottles on the pavement more times than I can count and none of them have cracked from it. They wash well in the dishwasher. They come in a variety of sizes, styles, and colors. I like to switch up the lids with different color cups. Great for all of my protein shakes, bcaas, and glutamine. I also use one on a regular basis for plain old water. I highly recommend these!