BY BLENDER BOTTLE

Introducing the all-new BlenderBottle SportMixer - the newest member of the BlenderBottle family. Like the best-selling BlenderBottle Classic, the SportMixer contains the patented BlenderBall stainless-steel whisk that effectively mixes even the thickest of ingredients with ease. Sport Mixer bottles are translucent, feature millilitre and ounce markings, and have an 850ml capacity (filled to cup brim).Patented blenderball wire whisk mixes smooth - every time The patented BlenderBall wire whisk is the secret behind the SportMixer's power. Add your ingredients, drop in the BlenderBall, and shake. The BlenderBall whips around inside the bottle, mixing your drinks to a smooth and light consistency every time. Made of 316 surgical-grade stainless steel, the BlenderBall is designed to remain in the bottle until you've enjoyed its contents. Just drinking water? Feel free to leave the ball inside - it'll never rust, chip, or peel. see more...

• I need one for the gym that is durable and cute as well. ...3 Answers
  • Where can I get this & how much is it?1 Answers
  • What makes these different from the original Blender Bottle?1 Answers
emily p.
These are my favorite kind of bottles to take to the gym. I have about 5 different colors, and they're great. The grip on the lid seriously helps when I'm too tired to hold the actual bottle, but having a thinner, taller container is also easier to grip after a long gym session
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
These are pretty great quality shaker bottles. I’ve had two or three of these lids crack but I think that was because I tightened them too much. I have dropped these bottles on the pavement more times than I can count and none of them have cracked from it. They wash well in the dishwasher. They come in a variety of sizes, styles, and colors. I like to switch up the lids with different color cups. Great for all of my protein shakes, bcaas, and glutamine. I also use one on a regular basis for plain old water. I highly recommend these!
B R.
I have three of these Blender Bottle SportMixer shakers, in the colors black, orange, and pink. I use these shakers weekly for my preworkout before the gym. While I love the blender bottle brand, the lid on these can be somewhat hard to snap closed. I recently went to the gym and had my water bottle in my bag. The cap must have came open because it spilled all over in my gym bag. I was obviously pretty annoyed but I will continue to use it until it keeps repeatedly happening because I love the Blender Bottle brand.
Emily G.
Love my new blender bottle!! I use it for water throughout the day. After the gym I use it for my protein shakes or my Nerium Youth Factor drink! Perfect to mix with! I found this bottle at T.J. MAXX for a great price!
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I recently got a couple of these because I have added a protein shake supplement to my diet and have heard so many great things about the real deal Blender Bottle! This was exactly what I was looking for- large capacity, easy to clean design, and large opening to drink out of. Only advice is to HOLD THE LID DOWN while shaking and it was my own dumb mistake the first time I used this bottle but lesson learned! Ha! Very effective blender ball that leaves no chunks after vigorous shaking.
Courtney L.
I really like this blender bottle. The quality of it is really good. It snaps down completely making it easy to shake. The blender ball is good and breaks up the protein powder. I definitely think it's worth the price as cheaper ones I've tried only cause me problems and usually spill. This one doesn't cause that at all.
Sofi G.
New York
I have this exact bottle but in the short version. I don’t use it that often since I stopped taking protein powders. Though I’m contemplating starting up again. It’s a really quick way to shake up your protein powder abs carry it with you.
I used to have 7am personal training and I can’t eat this early, so I’d just bring a shake and drink it before workout.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
I love my blender bottles!! At home we use them daily and rely on them all the time for our shakes to go. I like this design with the ergonomic grip when on the go just for the comfort and the Tritan material helps the bottle no transfer any taste/smell/fading of the cups color over time which happens with the standard plastic shaker after a while.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
I love my blender bottle! It is honestly so hard to find a bottle with a shaker in it. Luckily, I had won a fitness gift basket and there was a blender bottle included. I will never get another bottle again. The metal shaker is perfect for getting those annoying clumps out of your drink. Perfect for my protein shakes. I love the grip also! I highly recommend Blender Bottle!
Amber B.
louisville
Good for on the go water or any mixed drinks. Blender bottles make adding any sort of powder to water easier than ever. All you have to do is give the bottle a good shaking a few times a walah, you have a brand new drink. These bottles hold up very well, should be hand washed. The washer gets too hot and will deform the lid causing it to leak!
Brittany L.
Williamsport, PA
Does this shaker ball blend well? Are there any left over clumps? Whether small or large?
Debra F.
Hudson, MI
I need one for the gym that is durable and cute as well. Send me one to review.
Jasmine M.
Fort Lauderdale , Fl
How long does those bottle keep your drink cold?
Alec A.
Normal, IL
I have been looking for this product but in a different color, do they manufacture these in other colors?
Debra F.
Hudson, MI
This looks amazing would like to try