BY BLENDER BOTTLE SHAKER #1 in Fitness Supplements

• How do I track my voxbox shipment.7 Answers
  • How well do these work? Are they hard to clean?38 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing to mix in these?4 Answers
Blender Bottle shaker
  • "They're great to make your protein shakes in them and the blender ball helps get rid of all the nasty clumps you can get." in 280 reviews
  • "These are the best shaker bottles I have ever used, the metal ball inside really helps blend protein powder shake mixes into whatever liquid you are using" in 80 reviews
  • "I use mine mostly for my protein shakes but it also works great for milkshakes and smoothies (when the fruit is already puréed)." in 36 reviews
  • "There is no compartment to store and extra serving in however I have used mine for over a year every day for protein and meal replacement shakes and still works perfectly " in 28 reviews
  • "These are the best shaker bottles I have ever used, my boyfriemd said the metal ball inside really helps blend protein powder shake mixes into whatever liquid you are using." in 24 reviews
Erika B.
DuPont, WA
I love Blender Bottles, I easily have 6 different ones in various sizes, ok, maybe I have a slight addiction to them! Lol but really, Blender bottles are easy to clean, versatile, easy to use. I’ve used my blender bottles for protein shakes, after workout recovery drinks, protein pancake mixes, homemade dressings, iced Matcha lattes and more. #breakfastonthego
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
Techie Expert Level 2
I love blender bottles! They are my everyday go to item for my water. I love how easy they are to clean and they come in a wide variety of sizes and colors! I also love how it comes with a shaker ball which is great for mixing a protein shake! I definitely recommend these to everyone.
Jamie B.
Salisbury, MD
I love my blender bottles for just about anything and everything! A little pre-workout, protein, or aminos! I also use it for chocolate milk. 🙈 The only thing I don't like about them is sometimes I can't open the top or get it closed very easily. This is only 2 out of 8 that I have purchased though!
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
I really love this shaker, I like that it has a little holder at the bottom to keep my protein powder and then another container to keep my pre workout. That way I don’t need to use extra containers or wait until I get home to drink one or the other I got my first one from amazon and the other at Marshall’s and love them both!
Latasha N.
I love the variety of colors that Blender Bottles come in. I use my blender bottles all the time. The best part is that I use a pre-workout that can potentially stain but the blender bottle is easy to clean and none of my bottles have been stained so far which is great, especially since the bottles are clear.
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
Techie Expert Level 1
I love my blender bottle!! It is by far the best thing I have to drink my shakes! No more left over stuff at the bottom of my cup!
Belle D.
Waukesha, WI
I use these water bottles everyday. They work good for most liquids! They can take a beating without cracks. They also hold a pretty hefty amount of liquid which is very useful. Would recommend to anyone who is on the go!
Crystal G.
Techie Expert Level 2
So, clearly I'm not a weightlifter or trying to bulk up by drinking protein shakes, but I am using them as a way to increase my daily caloric intake.
Justine S.
I use mine at least once every day. I absolutely love the Metal agitator to break up clumps in my protein powder and extra thick shakes. It is fool proof, relatively affordable, and I use both two different sizes. Highly recommended.
Courtney F.
Gaffney, SC
Best shaker cup!!! My hubby and I probably have 12 or 15 lol
Holds a good amount. Doesn't leak though we've had a few lids to crack on us. Great color variety to choose from.
Raven G.
Gaithersburg, MD
How many people actually use it for protein shakes?
Kaitlyn S.
LAKELAND, FL
How well do these work? Are they hard to clean?
Veronica G.
La Puente, CA
Must try where can i buy?
Katey H.
Are these easy to clean? Do they shake up protein powder and almond milk without clumping?
Alesia T.
Techie Expert Level 1
How many Blender Bottles do you have?

Vitamin Shoppe