BY BLENDER BOTTLE SHAKER #1 in Fitness Supplements

and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

BlenderBottle Classic (w/ Loop) Black 1 Bottle

Buy on Amazon*
  • "They're great to make your protein shakes in them and the blender ball helps get rid of all the nasty clumps you can get." in 280 reviews
  • "These are the best shaker bottles I have ever used, the metal ball inside really helps blend protein powder shake mixes into whatever liquid you are using" in 80 reviews
  • "I use mine mostly for my protein shakes but it also works great for milkshakes and smoothies (when the fruit is already puréed)." in 36 reviews
  • "There is no compartment to store and extra serving in however I have used mine for over a year every day for protein and meal replacement shakes and still works perfectly " in 28 reviews
  • "These are the best shaker bottles I have ever used, my boyfriemd said the metal ball inside really helps blend protein powder shake mixes into whatever liquid you are using." in 24 reviews
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
Techie Expert Level 1
I have always loved using blender bottles for mixing flavored water and protein drinks. It makes mixing so much easier and quicker. I took off one star because they all seem to lose the ability to completely snap shut after a good bit of use yet I haven't had that problem out of other similar bottles. I would still recommend these to people needing this type of product because they don't break the bank to buy and will last long enough for the price point.
Ali F.
Maroc Casablanca anfa
👑 Hello I am a bodybuilder interested in your products with 17 thousand followers from USA, Canada, Turkey, Europe and various Arab countries. Do you need publicity for your products?
Courtney W.
Joliet, IL
Wonderful for mixing up a protein drink or shake. The only problem is that the metal ball on the inside sometimes gets stuck on the grate in the dish drain or it gets stuck on the other mixer ball.
Jeremiah C.
Vacaville, CA
I love these things! When you're in a hurry no blender needed just protein and water and shake... Protein on the go!!
Leslie C.
My husband loves this, he can't go a day without it. He's looking to buy some more. The price isn't bad either.
Nicole C.
Swartz Creek, MI
I love Blender Bottles they mix my powdered shakeology with my water and almond milk really well..
Keyla A.
cranston
I take my blender bottle with me everywhere. I love making my protein shakes on it. They come out lump free, it even mixes in soft fruits.
Joy D.
Hickory Corners, MI
I love these! They mix everything up really well, and they are great to stick in a work out bag or take with you in the car! I love these, they are definitely a staple in my post workout routine!
Ciera L.
Belleville, IL
Easy to clean, just take out the blender ball and pop it under the faucet. Easy to take to the gym and the wide mouth piece allows you to not only put a protein powder in it but you can also put smoothies in it.
Erica C.
Blender Bottle is a great shaker that doesn't leak and works great for on-the-go use. I love my Blender Bottle!
Raven G.
Gaithersburg, MD
How many people actually use it for protein shakes?
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
How well do these work? Are they hard to clean?
Veronica G.
La Puente, CA
Must try where can i buy?
Katey H.
Are these easy to clean? Do they shake up protein powder and almond milk without clumping?
Alesia T.
Techie Expert Level 1
How many Blender Bottles do you have?

back