BY BLENDER BOTTLE SHAKER #1 in Fitness Supplements

BlenderBottle Classic (w/ Loop) Black 1 Bottle

Buy on Amazon
  • "They're great to make your protein shakes in them and the blender ball helps get rid of all the nasty clumps you can get." in 280 reviews
  • "These are the best shaker bottles I have ever used, the metal ball inside really helps blend protein powder shake mixes into whatever liquid you are using" in 80 reviews
  • "I use mine mostly for my protein shakes but it also works great for milkshakes and smoothies (when the fruit is already puréed)." in 36 reviews
  • "There is no compartment to store and extra serving in however I have used mine for over a year every day for protein and meal replacement shakes and still works perfectly " in 28 reviews
  • "These are the best shaker bottles I have ever used, my boyfriemd said the metal ball inside really helps blend protein powder shake mixes into whatever liquid you are using." in 24 reviews
Melanie B.
Brockport , NY
Blender bottles are super cool especially if you are not planning on drinking you drink right away. The metal ball makes it so that you can remix up the contents! They're also, for the most part, leak proof!
Faith S.
Auburn, CA
I use a blender bottle on a daily basis too mix my favorite pre workout or even mixable drinks. I love it very much and it does not leak like some off brand shakers will do. I will buy again!
Erika T.
Wynne, AR
I got my first blender bottle when I was on advocare. It mixed my spark very well. Now, I use them for thickening my child's liquids as they have dysphagia. It mixes it perfectly
♈Brandy L.
Plant city, FL
I own about 5 of these. They work great and I even have a few that has the compartment on the bottle for your protein powder and any supplements you want to carry on the go.
Clarice L.
Los Angeles, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
The most common shaker on the market. The ball makes it super easy to mix your shake. The price is pretty good and they have different colors and sizes you can choose from
Jasmine L.
A couple years ago I thought you needed one of these to be cool and I was right! I love my blender bottle. I occasionally use Slim Fast shakes for meal replacement when i'm in a rush and I love the blender for that, it make it nice and foamy and mixed well. I paid about $10 for these, and I've gone through quite a few (as I sometimes leave drinks in them for too long and they get gross), so I don't mind paying that for one. I love the color selection (sometimes, and depending on where you get it from). I makes it easy to keep mine and my husbands separate. The bottle is nice and sturdy and i haven't ever had any accidental leakage in my bag. I love the little hook thing on the back, it makes it really easy to carry. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who wants a somewhat basic, but good quality water bottle.
Autumn S.
Lees Summit, MO
I use my blender bottle daily either for shakes or just to drink water throughout the day. I have had a few that started leaking as they got older but overall these bottles hold up fairly well.
Anna P.
Austin, AR
Techie Expert Level 1
I cant seem to ever have enough of these. I LOVE them!!! They are easy to use, super convenient, and good looking. I need to get a few more now that I think about it.
Kaleigh K.
Marion, OH
These are perfect for mixing pre workout and protein for after my workout. The ball works great to ensure there are no clumps when you get to the bottom of the drink.
Rebekah H.
Brooklyn, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Awesome bottles. They are incredibly durable and the metal spring ball helps with mixing protein powder or a smoothie that has been sitting around too long.
Raven G.
Gaithersburg, MD
How many people actually use it for protein shakes?
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
How well do these work? Are they hard to clean?
Veronica G.
La Puente, CA
Must try where can i buy?
Katey H.
Are these easy to clean? Do they shake up protein powder and almond milk without clumping?
Alesia T.
Techie Expert Level 1
How many Blender Bottles do you have?