BY BLENDER BOTTLE SHAKER #1 in Fitness Supplements

BlenderBottle Classic (w/ Loop) Black 1 Bottle

Buy on Amazon
  • "They're great to make your protein shakes in them and the blender ball helps get rid of all the nasty clumps you can get." in 280 reviews
  • "These are the best shaker bottles I have ever used, the metal ball inside really helps blend protein powder shake mixes into whatever liquid you are using" in 80 reviews
  • "I use mine mostly for my protein shakes but it also works great for milkshakes and smoothies (when the fruit is already puréed)." in 36 reviews
  • "There is no compartment to store and extra serving in however I have used mine for over a year every day for protein and meal replacement shakes and still works perfectly " in 28 reviews
  • "These are the best shaker bottles I have ever used, my boyfriemd said the metal ball inside really helps blend protein powder shake mixes into whatever liquid you are using." in 24 reviews
♈Brandy L.
Plant city, FL
I own about 5 of these. They work great and I even have a few that has the compartment on the bottle for your protein powder and any supplements you want to carry on the go.
Clarice L.
Los Angeles, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
The most common shaker on the market. The ball makes it super easy to mix your shake. The price is pretty good and they have different colors and sizes you can choose from
Jasmine L.
A couple years ago I thought you needed one of these to be cool and I was right! I love my blender bottle. I occasionally use Slim Fast shakes for meal replacement when i'm in a rush and I love the blender for that, it make it nice and foamy and mixed well. I paid about $10 for these, and I've gone through quite a few (as I sometimes leave drinks in them for too long and they get gross), so I don't mind paying that for one. I love the color selection (sometimes, and depending on where you get it from). I makes it easy to keep mine and my husbands separate. The bottle is nice and sturdy and i haven't ever had any accidental leakage in my bag. I love the little hook thing on the back, it makes it really easy to carry. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who wants a somewhat basic, but good quality water bottle.
Autumn S.
Lees Summit, MO
I use my blender bottle daily either for shakes or just to drink water throughout the day. I have had a few that started leaking as they got older but overall these bottles hold up fairly well.
Kaleigh K.
Marion, OH
These are perfect for mixing pre workout and protein for after my workout. The ball works great to ensure there are no clumps when you get to the bottom of the drink.
Anna P.
Austin, AR
Techie Expert Level 1
I cant seem to ever have enough of these. I LOVE them!!! They are easy to use, super convenient, and good looking. I need to get a few more now that I think about it.
Rebekah H.
Brooklyn, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Awesome bottles. They are incredibly durable and the metal spring ball helps with mixing protein powder or a smoothie that has been sitting around too long.
Katie M.
Glendora, CA
I love the idea of this bottle for my shakes but I must have got a faulty one because it leaks all around where the stopper is connected to the lid. I definitely want to try another one to see if they can work for me and maybe I did just get a funky one.
Thomas F.
Excellent product for mixing supplements or carrying around water with you.

Pros: These bottles come is various sizes and colors. The smaller version actually comes with a pill storage and powder storage containers that screw underneath the bottle. The bottle easily fits in most cup holders. Inside the bottle is a wire ball that helps mix the powders when you give it a shake. The bottle is also easy to clean and reuse.

Cons: Contents mixed with with water can sometimes leave a residue on the inside of the cup and lid. Not all of these bottle have the useful carrying handle.

Overall: Great product to have with you all day. It helps remind yourself to drink more water. It's a must have for anyone: fitness enthusiast or not.
Sara S.
Richmond, VA
I have been in the fitness industry for several years now, and have received so many free/promo shaker cups of all kinds from different companies. I have thrown all my free ones out and replaced with the Blender Bottles because they are significantly better than any other shaker cups out there!

They are much easier to clean, simple design, and really do break up powdered supplements. While I do think the regular price can be steep, it is worth every penny. I purchased two for $10 when I went to the Arnold Classic.

My only complaint (not even a complaint, just an inconvenience) is that every time I have washed the lid in my dishwasher (top rack of course), they seem to get a little bent up. So, just hand wash the lids and you will have these suckers forever. Also, if you are the hulk like myself and twist the lid on too tight too often, the rim will likely crack. To be expected of a plastic lid though.
Raven G.
Gaithersburg, MD
How many people actually use it for protein shakes?
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
How well do these work? Are they hard to clean?
Veronica G.
La Puente, CA
Must try where can i buy?
Katey H.
Are these easy to clean? Do they shake up protein powder and almond milk without clumping?
Alesia T.
Techie Expert Level 1
How many Blender Bottles do you have?