Blender Bottle shaker
BlenderBottle Classic (w/ Loop) Black 1 Bottlesee more...
Top Questions See all 916 Q&A
- "They're great to make your protein shakes in them and the blender ball helps get rid of all the nasty clumps you can get." in 280 reviews
- "These are the best shaker bottles I have ever used, the metal ball inside really helps blend protein powder shake mixes into whatever liquid you are using" in 80 reviews
- "I use mine mostly for my protein shakes but it also works great for milkshakes and smoothies (when the fruit is already puréed)." in 36 reviews
- "There is no compartment to store and extra serving in however I have used mine for over a year every day for protein and meal replacement shakes and still works perfectly " in 28 reviews
- "These are the best shaker bottles I have ever used, my boyfriemd said the metal ball inside really helps blend protein powder shake mixes into whatever liquid you are using." in 24 reviews
Pros: These bottles come is various sizes and colors. The smaller version actually comes with a pill storage and powder storage containers that screw underneath the bottle. The bottle easily fits in most cup holders. Inside the bottle is a wire ball that helps mix the powders when you give it a shake. The bottle is also easy to clean and reuse.
Cons: Contents mixed with with water can sometimes leave a residue on the inside of the cup and lid. Not all of these bottle have the useful carrying handle.
Overall: Great product to have with you all day. It helps remind yourself to drink more water. It's a must have for anyone: fitness enthusiast or not.
They are much easier to clean, simple design, and really do break up powdered supplements. While I do think the regular price can be steep, it is worth every penny. I purchased two for $10 when I went to the Arnold Classic.
My only complaint (not even a complaint, just an inconvenience) is that every time I have washed the lid in my dishwasher (top rack of course), they seem to get a little bent up. So, just hand wash the lids and you will have these suckers forever. Also, if you are the hulk like myself and twist the lid on too tight too often, the rim will likely crack. To be expected of a plastic lid though.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos