BY BLENDER BOTTLE SHAKER #1 in Fitness Supplements

BlenderBottle Classic (w/ Loop) Black 1 Bottle

Buy on Amazon
  • "They're great to make your protein shakes in them and the blender ball helps get rid of all the nasty clumps you can get." in 280 reviews
  • "These are the best shaker bottles I have ever used, the metal ball inside really helps blend protein powder shake mixes into whatever liquid you are using" in 80 reviews
  • "I use mine mostly for my protein shakes but it also works great for milkshakes and smoothies (when the fruit is already puréed)." in 36 reviews
  • "There is no compartment to store and extra serving in however I have used mine for over a year every day for protein and meal replacement shakes and still works perfectly " in 28 reviews
  • "These are the best shaker bottles I have ever used, my boyfriemd said the metal ball inside really helps blend protein powder shake mixes into whatever liquid you are using." in 24 reviews
jackie k.
These blender bottles are my favorite and i am not just saying that. They work for smoothies and plain protein shakes, it does the trick without having to use a fork or spoon to get rid of all the clumps. I use it for my smoothies and then reshake them up when im ready to eat them later in the day. Such a time and life savor!
Katie R.
Crofton, MD
Always have a couple of these in your house, car, gym bag and even at work. I love the fact these shakers are BPA free. That is always a bonus. The only downfall I see is that even after washing them I can still smell either the protein powder or pre-workout. So I just have two separate cups for my shake and pre-workout.
Stephanie W.
San diego, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Love this product! I really appreciate how many colors it comes in and it definitely helps get the clumps out of my protein shakes. The trick is to add the liquid (almond milk, regular milk, water) before adding any sort of powder. I have used this for mixing all my supplements such as BCAA's and pre-workout. Recommend to anyone who uses these types of products!
Cristiana C.
love mine! I never leave for the gym without it. I usually already have my protein or pre workout (depending on the day) portioned into in, all I need to add is water or milk and I'm set. It mixes much better than I would have thought, and I never have to deal with clumps. All and all, really awesome, affordable product!
Barbara V.
Weston , FL
these glasses I love are super good colors are super cool, you can take your shakes, and drinks for the gym anywhere If you want to buy glasses for the gym I recommend these
Lori M.
Westlake, OH
I have always been into fitness. It started with cardio and I needed a tightly sealed bottle just for water. Now I use it for preworkout, protein and smoothies. I bought my first bottle on Amazon but found more at Marshall's. They are everywhere. I think it even sparked my interest in pursuing weightlifting!
Kayla D.
American Fork, UT
OH come on  do we even need to review this?! Its iconic! can't think of a protein shake with out thinking of blender bottles, they are great. Unlike most of the bottles trying to be a blender bottle they are actually quality and last with out leaks or accidental spills- I love mind and all the fun styles and colors they have
Krystal S.
Key West
I have countless blender bottles in my house! They are good for more than protein shakes. We even mix pancake batter! There is no reason you shouldn't have 5 in your house 😂
Courtney W.
Techie Expert Level 1
My fiance and I love these! We have a variety of the large and smaller sizes. We use them for protein drinks and even for pre workout (you don't need the shaker ball for pre-workout though). We have purchased them on Amazon and at Walmart. We did have a top on one crack, but it has only happened to one out of many!
Cara B.
Lodi, CA
I really love my blender bottles. They’re easy to use and mix up my drinks well. The minis are my favorite though because I never put that much liquid in the big ones. The top is very secure but almost a little too much.. I sometimes have a hard time unclasping it to get to my drink lol but I buy them all the time!
Raven G.
Gaithersburg, MD
How many people actually use it for protein shakes?
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
How well do these work? Are they hard to clean?
Veronica G.
La Puente, CA
Must try where can i buy?
Katey H.
Are these easy to clean? Do they shake up protein powder and almond milk without clumping?
Alesia T.
Techie Expert Level 1
How many Blender Bottles do you have?