BY BLENDER BOTTLE SHAKER #1 in Fitness Supplements

BlenderBottle Classic (w/ Loop) Black 1 Bottle

Blender Bottle shaker
  • "They're great to make your protein shakes in them and the blender ball helps get rid of all the nasty clumps you can get." in 280 reviews
  • "These are the best shaker bottles I have ever used, the metal ball inside really helps blend protein powder shake mixes into whatever liquid you are using" in 80 reviews
  • "I use mine mostly for my protein shakes but it also works great for milkshakes and smoothies (when the fruit is already puréed)." in 36 reviews
  • "There is no compartment to store and extra serving in however I have used mine for over a year every day for protein and meal replacement shakes and still works perfectly " in 28 reviews
  • "These are the best shaker bottles I have ever used, my boyfriemd said the metal ball inside really helps blend protein powder shake mixes into whatever liquid you are using." in 24 reviews
Bethany B.
Newport, MI
The
bottles hold a lot and the ball / shake process does a great job of
blending. Though if too thick, items get stuck in the ball and all
blending stops. I gave it 3 stars because out of 4 bottles, 3 have had
issues with cracking, both the bottle itself (bottom) and the lid. I've
seen more reviews stating these same issues. However, customer service
is amazing and they have replaced all bottles and lids easily and
promptly. Just a hassle and it makes me wonder why the inferior design
and or materials which make this issue. I like the lid design, wish it
didn't have issues.
John K.
New York
Great product and great company. The bottle itself is very sturdy, although I have broken a few. Usually the bottle only breaks when you drop it and it lands at a very bad angle or you accidentally end up throwing a full bottle into cement. They are cheap and easy to replace so no big deal there. In the case the top breaks, blender bottle is usually more than happy enough to send you a replacement, provided you provide some information on the order and the type of plastic they used for that specific bottle.

The bottle itself usually lasts me up to 2 years. Considering this is a plastic bottle it actually is very durable and convenient.

There are a few issues I have with the bottle. The first being the rubber that is found on the handle of the cap of the bottle. This usually comes undone after the first two months and the process of it ripping off is extremely annoying as it just slowly peels off. then eventually it just sits there are a single strand and needs to be pulled off. The second issue is the fact the lettering frequently gets scratched off. This isn't a big issue but still a little annoying. The third issue is the cap. When closing the bottle, after normal wear and tear the cap tends to start becoming leaky and no longer closes completely. But I don't know of any graceful fixes to the design to fix that issue.
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
I don't know how I made my shakes in a hurry before I had my Blender Bottles! This is the perfect invention, one of those simple useful ideas that makes you think "man, why did I not invent this first?!" The wire whisk ball mixes up thick protein powder perfectly, much better than other clunky, plastic blender bottles I have used before. This is the perfect BPA free bottle for mixing up shakes or pre-workout powder. I have a collection of different colors we share in our household. Also, they make one version of this bottle that has a detachable/screw on compartment to keep your powder in, if you are mixing up and drinking later, then this is perfect!! It also has another tiny compartment that is removeable, that you can put supplements and vitamins in! This is such a great idea for fitness nuts on the go!
grace l.
Uxbridge
Love! I grabbed mine at Walmart for a few bucks and love it!

I honestly don't even use the blender ball inside, despite it being the most raved-about part of this product. What I love so much about this bottle is how well it locks. I don't have to worry about opening my lunch bag to my protein shake being everywhere, which makes it perfect for taking around with me.

Super fair price for the quality of this item! I'll probably be buying another one soon!
May W.
San Francisco, CA
I first starting using my bender bottle to just drink water when I am at the gym-- I
would just take the ball out of the bottle. But lately I been putting the ball back into teh bottle so I can use it to shake up my matcha water and it does a great job at that since the matcha powder needs to be whisked in order to not taste chunky in the  water. I love my blender bottles, I have the full size and the miniature one
Selina P.
Dallas
I always use these cops for a pre-workout drink I would recommend buying these especially with the ones with the mixer inside it really helps for all that protein to mix up well into whatever you’re making it into and I really love these cups honestly they never spell over they never fall or anything because the way to the gym I go is very bumpy and sometimes things build stuff with other clubs with these Cubs are very sturdy
Natalia R.
I never appreciated this more than when I lost my first blender bottle. I remember thinking I didn't need to buy another that it wasn't that necessary for blending my protein. Boy was I wrong. I had my protein at the gym, in a regular plastic cup. Long story short it was an absolute mess. Who ever invented the blender bottle is an absolute genius. Something so simple, but such a necessity for the gym rats.
Afton F.
I love Blender Bottle. I’m currently drinking from one right now. I have so many different ones. Me and my boyfriend both love them. I have never had a problem with them not mixing my drinks. They sell these almost anywhere. I have found mine at Walmart, Target, GNC, and Marshall’s definitely go get one.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Techie Expert Level 1
This is a great quality water bottle that holds a lot of liquid. It is good for after a workout and even for bringing with you outside of the house to stay hydrated. It keeps me drinking enough water, and it helps me stay healthy after working out.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
These are an essential, I have a bunch of them always ready.  They are perfect for protein shakes, any kind of quick easy shake.  I also use them a lot with my water and I add my BCAAS.  If you just want to use it for a basic drink, just remove the ball.  They are also super easy to clean, which I love.
Victoria A.
Warren, OH
I've been getting really big into smoothies and protein shakes, been thinking about getting one of these, opinions on them?
Annika M.
Are these dishwasher safe? And can hey be used for other drinks besides protein shakes.
Jorge P.
Azusa, CA
What is this and where can i get one?
Brooke S.
MARYSVILLE, OH
Where can you buy the different colors? I have only seen black and red. Plus I like the smaller bottles but only seen them in stores once.
Elizabeth R.
Millsboro
What do you make with your blender bottle? Pre or post work out shakes? Looking for ideas!

back