BY BLENDER BOTTLE SHAKER #1 in Fitness Supplements

BlenderBottle Classic (w/ Loop) Black 1 Bottle see more...

Reviews (2095)
Buy on Vitamin...
  • "They're great to make your protein shakes in them and the blender ball helps get rid of all the nasty clumps you can get." in 280 reviews
  • "These are the best shaker bottles I have ever used, the metal ball inside really helps blend protein powder shake mixes into whatever liquid you are using" in 80 reviews
  • "I use mine mostly for my protein shakes but it also works great for milkshakes and smoothies (when the fruit is already puréed)." in 36 reviews
  • "There is no compartment to store and extra serving in however I have used mine for over a year every day for protein and meal replacement shakes and still works perfectly " in 28 reviews
  • "These are the best shaker bottles I have ever used, my boyfriemd said the metal ball inside really helps blend protein powder shake mixes into whatever liquid you are using." in 24 reviews
Bethany B.
The
bottles hold a lot and the ball / shake process does a great job of
blending. Though if too thick, items get stuck in the ball and all
blending stops. I gave it 3 stars because out of 4 bottles, 3 have had
issues with cracking, both the bottle itself (bottom) and the lid. I've
seen more reviews stating these same issues. However, customer service
is amazing and they have replaced all bottles and lids easily and
promptly. Just a hassle and it makes me wonder why the inferior design
and or materials which make this issue. I like the lid design, wish it
didn't have issues.
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
I don't know how I made my shakes in a hurry before I had my Blender Bottles! This is the perfect invention, one of those simple useful ideas that makes you think "man, why did I not invent this first?!" The wire whisk ball mixes up thick protein powder perfectly, much better than other clunky, plastic blender bottles I have used before. This is the perfect BPA free bottle for mixing up shakes or pre-workout powder. I have a collection of different colors we share in our household. Also, they make one version of this bottle that has a detachable/screw on compartment to keep your powder in, if you are mixing up and drinking later, then this is perfect!! It also has another tiny compartment that is removeable, that you can put supplements and vitamins in! This is such a great idea for fitness nuts on the go!
Mar M.
Boca Raton, FL
The easiest and probably more well known brand for protein bottles. I use it for water as well and I take it with me almost everywhere. You can easily find discounted ones at stores like Marshalls or TJ Maxx, but even if you don't they won't break your bank! I find that it blends my protein and pre-workout very well and leaves no chunks or powder!
May W.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
I first starting using my bender bottle to just drink water when I am at the gym-- I
would just take the ball out of the bottle. But lately I been putting the ball back into teh bottle so I can use it to shake up my matcha water and it does a great job at that since the matcha powder needs to be whisked in order to not taste chunky in the  water. I love my blender bottles, I have the full size and the miniature one
Stacey M.
Techie Expert Level 1
I first starting using Blender Bottles to just drink water out of. I would take the ball out of the bottle and just fill it with water. While this is a good use for the Blender Bottle I knew it was meant to be used for more than just this. So, if you are looking for a water bottle to just drink water out of then this is a good pick, but I would suggest getting a water bottle that is made just for water.

Once I got more into lifting my husband introduced me to pre-workout. Which I was a little iffy about at first, but the Blender Bottle is the perfect water bottle for mixing your water and pre-workout together.  I have a couple of them and they have all held up pretty well. I have never had any issues with the ball themselves. They definitely get the job done.
Natalia R.
I never appreciated this more than when I lost my first blender bottle. I remember thinking I didn't need to buy another that it wasn't that necessary for blending my protein. Boy was I wrong. I had my protein at the gym, in a regular plastic cup. Long story short it was an absolute mess. Who ever invented the blender bottle is an absolute genius. Something so simple, but such a necessity for the gym rats.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
These are an essential, I have a bunch of them always ready.  They are perfect for protein shakes, any kind of quick easy shake.  I also use them a lot with my water and I add my BCAAS.  If you just want to use it for a basic drink, just remove the ball.  They are also super easy to clean, which I love.
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
I really love this shaker, I like that it has a little holder at the bottom to keep my protein powder and then another container to keep my pre workout. That way I don’t need to use extra containers or wait until I get home to drink one or the other I got my first one from amazon and the other at Marshall’s and love them both!
Kayla D.
American Fork, UT
OH come on  do we even need to review this?! Its iconic! can't think of a protein shake with out thinking of blender bottles, they are great. Unlike most of the bottles trying to be a blender bottle they are actually quality and last with out leaks or accidental spills- I love mind and all the fun styles and colors they have
Mary H.
Huntsville
I own two of these blender bottle shakers.  They are great to travel with for me.  I use them daily at home for mixing smoothies and my bulletproof coffees.  I recommend them to all my friends and family members.  Great product to have on hand.  I give as gifts to my friends, too.
Raven G.
Gaithersburg, MD
How many people actually use it for protein shakes?
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
How well do these work? Are they hard to clean?
Veronica G.
La Puente, CA
Must try where can i buy?
Katey H.
Are these easy to clean? Do they shake up protein powder and almond milk without clumping?
Alesia T.
Techie Expert Level 1
How many Blender Bottles do you have?