Blender Bottle shaker
#1 in Fitness Supplements
4.78 / 5 based on 2095 Reviews
Raven G.
Gaithersburg, MD

How many people actually use it for protein shakes?

Stacy A.
Stacy A.
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Techie Expert Level 4
me! They are great mixers!
Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.
1 year, 3 months ago
Techie Expert Level 1
I do! The metal ball inside is great for mixing it up. I also use it to just drink water out of throughout the day as well.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Denver, CO
1 year, 3 months ago
i use this for protein shakes since its super easy on the go to make one.
Emilee N.
Emilee N.
1 year, 4 months ago
I us every it for protein shakes. It makes life so much easier.
Karissa P.
Karissa P.
1 year, 4 months ago
This is my go to for protein shakes. It is so convienient!
Josh B.
Josh B.
Elkfork, KY
1 year, 4 months ago
I've been working out for a few years now and this is the only way to go when using protein shakes, long lasting and very durable for any type of drink you would want to make in these.
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
San Diego, CA
1 year, 4 months ago
I use it for protein shake. BUT I also use it for green smoothies—I make them ahead of time and freeze it. And when I defrost them, the shaker is perfect to break up the slush. I also find the bottle perfect for iced coffee.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Allen, TX
1 year, 5 months ago
It is great for protein shakes! It helps break up clumps, and allows you to mix a variety of different liquids in it without running out of space/spilling over. The size is perfect and it works great for this purpose - though you can also still use it for water and other drinks with ice!
Jadora R.
Jadora R.
1 year, 5 months ago
It's great for protein shakes because it gives that milkshake texture opposed to just stirring and gets rid of protein powder clumps
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
San Mateo, CA
1 year, 7 months ago
I use it for everything! Preworkout, bcaa's, protein, and water