Blender Bottle shaker
#1 in Fitness Supplements
4.78 / 5 based on 2095 Reviews
Alesia T.
Techie Expert Level 1

How many Blender Bottles do you have?

Jadora R.
Jadora R.
1 year, 5 months ago
Two and some off brand ones but I usually use the real name brand ones work the best
Karissa S.
Karissa S.
Gilbert, AZ
3 years, 11 months ago
Four. Don't ask me why I guess I'm addicted.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Warwick, RI
3 years, 11 months ago
Just the one, I'm constantly cleaning and reusing it.
Katie W.
Katie W.
3 years, 11 months ago
One. I soak it immediately after using so it is clean by the next day when I need it again.
Shelby R.
I have 5!
Brenna T.
Brenna T.
3 years, 11 months ago
For the 4 of us in our household we have about 8 blender bottles!
Natalia P.
Natalia P.
Pflugerville, TX
3 years, 11 months ago
We have six! We don't like to shake and I keep some in the fridge hehehe.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
San Jose, CA
3 years, 11 months ago
5! I prepare my protein powders in one day and grab one each day I'm at the gym. I then rinse them off and stick them in the dish washer.
Sonia G.