Megan H.
Dallas, TX
I don't know how I made my shakes in a hurry before I had my Blender Bottles! This is the perfect invention, one of those simple useful ideas that makes you think "man, why did I not invent this first?!" The wire whisk ball mixes up thick protein powder perfectly, much better than other clunky, plastic blender bottles I have used before. This is the perfect BPA free bottle for mixing up shakes or pre-workout powder. I have a collection of different colors we share in our household. Also, they make one version of this bottle that has a detachable/screw on compartment to keep your powder in, if you are mixing up and drinking later, then this is perfect!! It also has another tiny compartment that is removeable, that you can put supplements and vitamins in! This is such a great idea for fitness nuts on the go!