Stacey M.
Techie Expert Level 1
I first starting using Blender Bottles to just drink water out of. I would take the ball out of the bottle and just fill it with water. While this is a good use for the Blender Bottle I knew it was meant to be used for more than just this. So, if you are looking for a water bottle to just drink water out of then this is a good pick, but I would suggest getting a water bottle that is made just for water.

Once I got more into lifting my husband introduced me to pre-workout. Which I was a little iffy about at first, but the Blender Bottle is the perfect water bottle for mixing your water and pre-workout together.  I have a couple of them and they have all held up pretty well. I have never had any issues with the ball themselves. They definitely get the job done.