Blender Bottle Shaker

BlenderBottle Classic (w/ Loop)

do these do a good job?
Do these work well? how well would you recommend these?
Do you ever taste the metal from the mixer?
Start your review of Blender Bottle Shaker!
Product Highlights
“They're great to make your protein shakes in them and the blender ball helps get rid of all the nasty clumps you can get.” in reviews
“These are the best shaker bottles I have ever used, the metal ball inside really helps blend protein powder shake mixes into whatever liquid you are using” in reviews
“I use mine mostly for my protein shakes but it also works great for milkshakes and smoothies (when the fruit is already puréed).” in reviews
“There is no compartment to store and extra serving in however I have used mine for over a year every day for protein and meal replacement shakes and still works perfectly ” in reviews
“These are the best shaker bottles I have ever used, my boyfriemd said the metal ball inside really helps blend protein powder shake mixes into whatever liquid you are using.” in reviews
Calabasas, CA
I love my Blender Bottle!!! I used it everyday with my preworkout and beauty supplements! I ordered an aqua and yellow one and I am in love with the color (it’s the color of the month for April 2020). The bottle comes with a mini whisk inside to help shake up and mix your powder perfectly on the go. I put my powders in the bottle, take it with me. and then fill it up with water whenever I’m ready for my workout or to take my supplement. If you drink any kind of protein powder, preworkout, or supplement you should seriously invest in one of these to make your life more convenient on-the-go!
I love these bottles. I have one for the gym for preworkout and water and one for protein! I love these bottles, and I would rate them 5 starts but one time my cap just cracked around the top part. I was so sad cus I had just gotten that bottle. Apparently it happens to other people too, if the lid is on too tight? I don’t know cus I was driving and put my bottle in the cup holder and next thing I knew there was a crack. Somehow it doesn’t leak though?
Gilbert
I had a roommate that worked for Blender Bottle. Not only do they provide an awesome product, but I understood that they have an amazing work life balance. I have several Blender Bottles that have different purposes. Some are smaller and some are bigger. They are made well and a great way to recycle as well. Thank you for making a great product~Blender Bottle Radian 32 oz. Tritan Shaker Bottle with Loop Top - Cyan
Techie Expert Level 2
I love my blender bottle to use pre-workout energize and post-workout recovery shakes. I also use these when we go hiking or take them through airport security empty and then fill up with water at the fountain after clearing security for enough water on the flights. They hold enough water to keep me hydrated through the whole flight to LA. Definitely recommend.
new york
Blender Bottle Shaker uploaded by Ashley V.
Purchased at: Target
This is a awesome bottle to have, you can have anything in it and you can mix anything in it from the shaker. It keeps your drink fresh and it’s easy to carry around. I do recommend this if you exercise, I usually bring mine to the gym and it’s always there when I need it.
Astoria, NY
Major staple for anyone on their fitness journey or just needs a good secure drinking bottle. It doesn't leak and is easy to clean. The "shaker" spool that is given with the bottle is very useful in ensuring that powders do not get stuck at the bottom of the bottle. The bottle also comes in different sizes which is super convenient.
Moyock
Is it strange that my ‘wine’ rack is filled with Blender Bottles? Seriously, you can’t go wrong with these shakers, these are perfect for mixing shakes on the go. And there’s new color releases all the time so you can mix up your collection easily. Never leaks, stainless steel ball is absolutely clutch for thicker formulas- 10/10
21006 Reynolds drive apt 7
The original basic blended bottle. Huge opening to put in your protein or supplements. The ball inside blends well. The top cap is also good.. when I drop the bottle it doesn't explode. This is a very durable bottle. Only bad thing is the creases inside are harder to clean. Would be good if the made the inside totally smooth
You really can't beat these! For the price (you can usually find a sale somewhere like local Kroger brand stores, etc!) and for what it does. It holds a lot and I usually make a smoothie and chuck it in here. The ball helps keep it blended together throughout the day and I find it very easy to get my proper protein intake with this and a protein smoothie!
Techie Expert Level 1
I have bought this product for years!!! All the new styles blender bottle has came through every single time. Perfect for your early morning protein shakes or for your mid day smoothie! Great for pre workout taking to the gym with the blender ball then being able to you it as a water bottle as well. Great product!

150 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...