Blender Bottle shaker
BlenderBottle Classic (w/ Loop) Black 1 Bottlesee more...
Top Questions See all 917 Q&A
- "They're great to make your protein shakes in them and the blender ball helps get rid of all the nasty clumps you can get." in 280 reviews
- "These are the best shaker bottles I have ever used, the metal ball inside really helps blend protein powder shake mixes into whatever liquid you are using" in 80 reviews
- "I use mine mostly for my protein shakes but it also works great for milkshakes and smoothies (when the fruit is already puréed)." in 36 reviews
- "There is no compartment to store and extra serving in however I have used mine for over a year every day for protein and meal replacement shakes and still works perfectly " in 28 reviews
- "These are the best shaker bottles I have ever used, my boyfriemd said the metal ball inside really helps blend protein powder shake mixes into whatever liquid you are using." in 24 reviews
bottles hold a lot and the ball / shake process does a great job of
blending. Though if too thick, items get stuck in the ball and all
blending stops. I gave it 3 stars because out of 4 bottles, 3 have had
issues with cracking, both the bottle itself (bottom) and the lid. I've
seen more reviews stating these same issues. However, customer service
is amazing and they have replaced all bottles and lids easily and
promptly. Just a hassle and it makes me wonder why the inferior design
and or materials which make this issue. I like the lid design, wish it
didn't have issues.
The bottle itself usually lasts me up to 2 years. Considering this is a plastic bottle it actually is very durable and convenient.
There are a few issues I have with the bottle. The first being the rubber that is found on the handle of the cap of the bottle. This usually comes undone after the first two months and the process of it ripping off is extremely annoying as it just slowly peels off. then eventually it just sits there are a single strand and needs to be pulled off. The second issue is the fact the lettering frequently gets scratched off. This isn't a big issue but still a little annoying. The third issue is the cap. When closing the bottle, after normal wear and tear the cap tends to start becoming leaky and no longer closes completely. But I don't know of any graceful fixes to the design to fix that issue.
would just take the ball out of the bottle. But lately I been putting the ball back into teh bottle so I can use it to shake up my matcha water and it does a great job at that since the matcha powder needs to be whisked in order to not taste chunky in the water. I love my blender bottles, I have the full size and the miniature one
Once I got more into lifting my husband introduced me to pre-workout. Which I was a little iffy about at first, but the Blender Bottle is the perfect water bottle for mixing your water and pre-workout together. I have a couple of them and they have all held up pretty well. I have never had any issues with the ball themselves. They definitely get the job done.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos