Blender Bottle Shaker

BlenderBottle Classic (w/ Loop)

Favorite Color Blender Bottle? Mines the hot pink! Blender Bottle Shaker
Which colour you love the most ?
How long do these stay cold for? Are they worth the money?
Start your review of Blender Bottle Shaker!
Product Highlights
They're great to make your protein shakes in them and the blender ball helps get rid of all the nasty clumps you can get.in reviews
These are the best shaker bottles I have ever used, the metal ball inside really helps blend protein powder shake mixes into whatever liquid you are usingin reviews
I use mine mostly for my protein shakes but it also works great for milkshakes and smoothies (when the fruit is already puréed).in reviews
There is no compartment to store and extra serving in however I have used mine for over a year every day for protein and meal replacement shakes and still works perfectly in reviews
These are the best shaker bottles I have ever used, my boyfriemd said the metal ball inside really helps blend protein powder shake mixes into whatever liquid you are using.in reviews
Emily S.
Blender Bottle Shaker uploaded by Emily S.
#blenderbottle I have this bottle in mulitple colors. It works great. I use it gor my protein shakes and my preworkout. Dishwasher safe. Please Follow for my reviews!
Brittany S.
Columbus, OH
Techie Expert Level 2
Blender Bottle Shaker uploaded by Brittany S.
Have 3 different blender bottles and use for my protein shakes. They are an easy to use product and easy to clean, which makes me happy! I enjoy the variety of colors as well!
Sarah S.
Oswego, IL
Blender Bottle Shaker uploaded by Sarah S.
I have these in every color 😜. Perfect for protein shakes, preworkout, or just whatever you’re drinking! Great for on the go too.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
Techie Expert Level 5
1,052 reviews
Blender Bottle Shaker uploaded by Melissa B.
These water bottles are great for making protein shakes and for mixing preworkout! I use them every single day. I have them in different sizes, 24oz and 32oz. The metal sphere in the middle helps protein powder mix evenly without any clumps. They’re super affordable on Amazon and I definitely recommend them!!!!
Luca Lacey B.
Agoura Hills, CA
Blender Bottle Shaker uploaded by Luca Lacey B.
Love my all white blender bottle. It’s a great size and easy to hold when going on hikes and walks
Eric T.
Orlando, FL
Blender Bottle Shaker uploaded by Eric T.
Great product! I use these to make my protein shakes! It works very well. I have two one for my regular proteins shakes and one for when I hit the gym.
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
I like to use it for when I go to have my protein shake because it deflates the protein very well and there are no lumps.
Becca H.
Cottondale, AL
Techie Expert Level 1
I have always loved using blender bottles for mixing flavored water and protein drinks. It makes mixing so much easier and quicker. I took off one star because they all seem to lose the ability to completely snap shut after a good bit of use yet I haven't had that problem out of other similar bottles. I would still recommend these to people needing this type of product because they don't break the bank to buy and will last long enough for the price point.
Jeremiah C.
Vacaville, CA
I love these things! When you're in a hurry no blender needed just protein and water and shake... Protein on the go!!
Courtney W.
Joliet, IL
Wonderful for mixing up a protein drink or shake. The only problem is that the metal ball on the inside sometimes gets stuck on the grate in the dish drain or it gets stuck on the other mixer ball.

153 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kelsi L.