BY BLENDER BOTTLE SHAKER #2 in Fitness Supplements

BlenderBottle Classic (w/ Loop) Black 1 Bottle see more...

Reviews (1994)
Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "They're great to make your protein shakes in them and the blender ball helps get rid of all the nasty clumps you can get." in 280 reviews
  • "These are the best shaker bottles I have ever used, the metal ball inside really helps blend protein powder shake mixes into whatever liquid you are using" in 80 reviews
  • "I use mine mostly for my protein shakes but it also works great for milkshakes and smoothies (when the fruit is already puréed)." in 36 reviews
  • "There is no compartment to store and extra serving in however I have used mine for over a year every day for protein and meal replacement shakes and still works perfectly " in 28 reviews
  • "These are the best shaker bottles I have ever used, my boyfriemd said the metal ball inside really helps blend protein powder shake mixes into whatever liquid you are using." in 24 reviews
Marisa R.
I love these blender bottles! The metal ball really helps break down and blend my pre-workout or my protein powder so that its not chunky when I go to drink it. You can find these everywhere from Walmart to specialty stores like GNC. Even Sam's Club and Costco carry them! They're pretty affordable, especially since mine have lasted forever even after dropping them several times. The only thing that would make them better is if they had a compartment for pills or powder. Sometimes I don't always go home after a workout so it'd be nice to have a compartment to hold my post-workout protein instead of putting it in a little bag. Small detail but it would make a huge difference.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Techie Expert
I love this bottle so much that I've purchased 7 of them. My family ended up running of with 3. I use one every day, keeping it filled up with my lemonade tea. At 20 ounces, it's perfect for making sure I get my hydration for the day. The twist top with the flip up closure that seals with a snap makes it perfect for filling up more than one and taking several of them in a backpack to all day events: as long as it's snapped down into place, the top never pops open on its own so I never have any problems with them leaking. I don't use the mixing ball much: most of the time I drink tea, infused water, or smoothies already mixed in another mixer (because I use real fruit and avocado in them). Highly recommend them. They even have shorter ones for those who don't want one so tall. I've owned mine for more than 2 years now: no nastiness (just have to make sure to clean them well), no drying out or cracking, no problems—still going strong.
Mike A.
Minneapolis
Blender Bottle is amazing.  They are such a great company and deliver bottles for a cheap price! They come in many different colors and styles which I love.  I also like how you can become a member and receive a bottle every month (have yet to try this).  On the down side, they are plastic so if dropped some will crack.
Stacey M.
Techie Expert
I first starting using Blender Bottles to just drink water out of. I would take the ball out of the bottle and just fill it with water. While this is a good use for the Blender Bottle I knew it was meant to be used for more than just this. So, if you are looking for a water bottle to just drink water out of then this is a good pick, but I would suggest getting a water bottle that is made just for water.

Once I got more into lifting my husband introduced me to pre-workout. Which I was a little iffy about at first, but the Blender Bottle is the perfect water bottle for mixing your water and pre-workout together.  I have a couple of them and they have all held up pretty well. I have never had any issues with the ball themselves. They definitely get the job done.
Amanda B.
Westminster, MD
My blender bottles are my best friends......

I use them for everything... i am not kidding!!!!
- BCAA
-Protein
- water
- Plexus mixes (slim)
- EVERYTHING

they are so versatile, easy to carry, fit into your car holders, and the holders on cardio machines!

I have 3 large sized, 2 minis, and one with an attached bottom for protein and i just rotate them all so they don't become so nasty!

also strongly advise you not to leave them in your car if you just had a shake inside it.... it will stink and the smell will not come out :(
Chloey K.
Camp Pendleton, CA
Techie Expert
These are pretty standard, and they are popular for a reason. Easy to use and clean. It is a versatile product and you can use with or without the ball on the inside. You can use it for anything from protein shakes to water. I have used ones that have a screw in snack compartment, which was extremely useful!
Carli B.
Bottle Blender for life! These are easy to use and even easier to clean! I will use this for protein shakes or flavored water. I wish it fit in the sides of my backpack but they're light and can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
Nisha S.
These bottles are great for shakes, supplements, or even plain water! They fit standard car cupholders or the backpack mesh bottle holder. They are a bit too expensive for my liking but are definitely a good quality bottle. Make sure you fully press on the on the top lid until you hear a loud snap otherwise your shake will fly everywhere!
jackie k.
These blender bottles are my favorite and i am not just saying that. They work for smoothies and plain protein shakes, it does the trick without having to use a fork or spoon to get rid of all the clumps. I use it for my smoothies and then reshake them up when im ready to eat them later in the day. Such a time and life savor!
Barbara V.
Weston
these glasses I love are super good colors are super cool, you can take your shakes, and drinks for the gym anywhere If you want to buy glasses for the gym I recommend these
Raven G.
Gaithersburg, MD
How many people actually use it for protein shakes?
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
How well do these work? Are they hard to clean?
Veronica G.
la puente, CA
Must try where can i buy?
Katey H.
Are these easy to clean? Do they shake up protein powder and almond milk without clumping?
Alesia T.
How many Blender Bottles do you have?