BY BLENDER BOTTLE SHAKER #1 in Fitness Supplements

BlenderBottle Classic (w/ Loop) Black 1 Bottle see more...

Reviews (2063)
Buy on Vitamin...
  • "They're great to make your protein shakes in them and the blender ball helps get rid of all the nasty clumps you can get." in 280 reviews
  • "These are the best shaker bottles I have ever used, the metal ball inside really helps blend protein powder shake mixes into whatever liquid you are using" in 80 reviews
  • "I use mine mostly for my protein shakes but it also works great for milkshakes and smoothies (when the fruit is already puréed)." in 36 reviews
  • "There is no compartment to store and extra serving in however I have used mine for over a year every day for protein and meal replacement shakes and still works perfectly " in 28 reviews
  • "These are the best shaker bottles I have ever used, my boyfriemd said the metal ball inside really helps blend protein powder shake mixes into whatever liquid you are using." in 24 reviews
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
I don't know how I made my shakes in a hurry before I had my Blender Bottles! This is the perfect invention, one of those simple useful ideas that makes you think "man, why did I not invent this first?!" The wire whisk ball mixes up thick protein powder perfectly, much better than other clunky, plastic blender bottles I have used before. This is the perfect BPA free bottle for mixing up shakes or pre-workout powder. I have a collection of different colors we share in our household. Also, they make one version of this bottle that has a detachable/screw on compartment to keep your powder in, if you are mixing up and drinking later, then this is perfect!! It also has another tiny compartment that is removeable, that you can put supplements and vitamins in! This is such a great idea for fitness nuts on the go!
Mar M.
Boca Raton, FL
The easiest and probably more well known brand for protein bottles. I use it for water as well and I take it with me almost everywhere. You can easily find discounted ones at stores like Marshalls or TJ Maxx, but even if you don't they won't break your bank! I find that it blends my protein and pre-workout very well and leaves no chunks or powder!
May W.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
I first starting using my bender bottle to just drink water when I am at the gym-- I
would just take the ball out of the bottle. But lately I been putting the ball back into teh bottle so I can use it to shake up my matcha water and it does a great job at that since the matcha powder needs to be whisked in order to not taste chunky in the  water. I love my blender bottles, I have the full size and the miniature one
Stacey M.
Techie Expert Level 1
I first starting using Blender Bottles to just drink water out of. I would take the ball out of the bottle and just fill it with water. While this is a good use for the Blender Bottle I knew it was meant to be used for more than just this. So, if you are looking for a water bottle to just drink water out of then this is a good pick, but I would suggest getting a water bottle that is made just for water.

Once I got more into lifting my husband introduced me to pre-workout. Which I was a little iffy about at first, but the Blender Bottle is the perfect water bottle for mixing your water and pre-workout together.  I have a couple of them and they have all held up pretty well. I have never had any issues with the ball themselves. They definitely get the job done.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
These are an essential, I have a bunch of them always ready.  They are perfect for protein shakes, any kind of quick easy shake.  I also use them a lot with my water and I add my BCAAS.  If you just want to use it for a basic drink, just remove the ball.  They are also super easy to clean, which I love.
Kayla D.
American fork, UT
OH come on  do we even need to review this?! Its iconic! can't think of a protein shake with out thinking of blender bottles, they are great. Unlike most of the bottles trying to be a blender bottle they are actually quality and last with out leaks or accidental spills- I love mind and all the fun styles and colors they have
Mary H.
Huntsville
I own two of these blender bottle shakers.  They are great to travel with for me.  I use them daily at home for mixing smoothies and my bulletproof coffees.  I recommend them to all my friends and family members.  Great product to have on hand.  I give as gifts to my friends, too.
Belle D.
Waukesha, WI
I use these water bottles everyday. They work good for most liquids! They can take a beating without cracks. They also hold a pretty hefty amount of liquid which is very useful. Would recommend to anyone who is on the go!
Amanda C.
Queenstown
I have been using Blender Bottle Shaker Bottles for years. I love the variety of sizes and colors available. Blender Bottles help me keep track of my daily water intake and allows me to drink my BCAAs clump free! Will continue to purchase Blender Bottles for years to come.
Marisa R.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love these blender bottles! The metal ball really helps break down and blend my pre-workout or my protein powder so that its not chunky when I go to drink it. You can find these everywhere from Walmart to specialty stores like GNC. Even Sam's Club and Costco carry them! They're pretty affordable, especially since mine have lasted forever even after dropping them several times. The only thing that would make them better is if they had a compartment for pills or powder. Sometimes I don't always go home after a workout so it'd be nice to have a compartment to hold my post-workout protein instead of putting it in a little bag. Small detail but it would make a huge difference.
Raven G.
Gaithersburg, MD
How many people actually use it for protein shakes?
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
How well do these work? Are they hard to clean?
Veronica G.
La Puente, CA
Must try where can i buy?
Katey H.
Are these easy to clean? Do they shake up protein powder and almond milk without clumping?
Alesia T.
Techie Expert Level 1
How many Blender Bottles do you have?