Baby & ToddlerNursing & FeedingBaby Bottlesnone
Blender Bottle Classic with Loop SportMixer 28 oz - Black

Blender Bottle Classic with Loop SportMixer 28 oz - Black

by none

The BlenderBottle Classic revolutionized the industry back in 2004 with its leak-proof seal, iconic design, and the BlenderBall wire whisk. Now, years later, it's still the best-selling portable mixer on the market. Why? Because it works. Mix up smooth, lump-free shakes by simply adding your ingredients, dropping in the BlenderBall, and shaking. The BlenderBall whips around inside the bottle, mixing your drinks to a smooth consistency, every time. Made of 316 surgical-grade stainless steel, the BlenderBall is designed to remain in the bottle until you've enjoyed its contents. Just drinking water? Feel free to leave the ball inside - it'll never rust, chip, or peel. The BlenderBottle Classic features a wide mouth opening, embossed ounce and milliliter markings, and fits in most cup holders for added convenience. - Leak proof guarantee - 32 oz capacity -Bpa and Phthalate free - Top-rack dishwasher safe Color: Black. Pattern: Solid.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blender Bottle Classic with Loop SportMixer 28 oz - Black!
Lake Zurich, IL
1,126 reviews
Blender Bottle Classic with Loop SportMixer 28 oz - Black uploaded by Stacy S.
These are pretty great quality shaker bottles. I’ve had two or three of these lids crack but I think that was because I tightened them too much. I have dropped these bottles on the pavement more times than I can count and none of them have cracked from it. They wash well in the dishwasher. They come in a variety of sizes, styles, and colors. I like to switch up the lids with different color cups. Great for all of my protein shakes, bcaas, and glutamine. I also use one on a regular basis for plain old water. I highly recommend these!
Paramount, CA
I’ve had my blender bottle for over 4 months now l and I’m still using it as if it was new. I use it for shakes, juicing, and plain water. It is extremely durable and very well made. The metal ball it has inside really helps break down the powders. I noticed that since I like the bottle I just refill it with water and consume more than I would usually drink.
Utica, NY
Great bottle for protein shakes, I also love making my detox water in this bottle and taking it on the go. I purchased this from Amazon and would highly recommend
Shelburne Fls, MA
I love BlenderBottles! I use them for protein shakes, my regular supplements such as BCAA's, or just regular water. I'm not sure why but I drink more water than normal using a blender bottle and I keep the metal mixer in it just in case I want a protein shake to curve away the cravings of something sweet. I will always buy one when I see one I like, and they all come in a variety of color and sizes and styles!
Paris, AR
I’ve always loved Blender Bottles for my protein shakes or just for mixing together whatever concoction I’m about to drink! I recently got this black bottle and it’s definitely IG worthy💁🏽😂Black is my fave🖤I mainly use this bottle for pre/post workout drinks and it make mixing them sooo much easier! I would 10/10 recommend to anyone👍🏼

Looking for your answer?