Baby & ToddlerNursing & FeedingBaby BottlesBlenderBottle
Blender Bottle Collegiate Shaker Bottle - University of

Blender Bottle BlenderBottle Collegiate Shaker Bottle - University of

by BlenderBottle

GO. FIGHT. WIN. brThe Worlds Best-Selling Shaker Cup now shows a little more school spirit. The new BlenderBottle collegiate collection features ofcially licensed logos and colors from some of the most popular collegiate institutions. Like all BlenderBottle brand shaker cups, the Classic features premium materials, a leak proof guarantee, and the BlenderBall wire whisk for mixing healthy shakes on the go. Perfect for protein shakes, smoothies, pancake batter, scrambled eggs, fiber drinks, dressings, or meal replacements before the game. brFeaturesulli316 surgical-grade stainless BlenderBall mixes ingredients with ease li28-ounce capacity to the rim of the cup with embossed measurement markings on the back up to 20 ounces li An adjustable carry loop, ergonomic flip cap, wide mouth, leak-proof seal, and tapered spout li Dishwasher safe, BPA- and Phthalate-Free ul

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Blender Bottle BlenderBottle Collegiate Shaker Bottle - University of!
Lake Zurich, IL
1,126 reviews
These are pretty great quality shaker bottles. I’ve had two or three of these lids crack but I think that was because I tightened them too much. I have dropped these bottles on the pavement more times than I can count and none of them have cracked from it. They wash well in the dishwasher. They come in a variety of sizes, styles, and colors. I like to switch up the lids with different color cups. Great for all of my protein shakes, bcaas, and glutamine. I also use one on a regular basis for plain old water. I highly recommend these!

Looking for your answer?