Blender Bottle BlenderBottle Classic Shaker Bottle, Aqua/Aqua, 28-Ounce [] uploaded by Stacy S.Blender Bottle BlenderBottle Classic Shaker Bottle, Aqua/Aqua, 28-Ounce [] uploaded by Leilani S.Blender Bottle BlenderBottle Classic Shaker Bottle, Aqua/Aqua, 28-Ounce [] uploaded by Leilani S.

BY BLENDER BOTTLE

Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
These are pretty great quality shaker bottles. I’ve had two or three of these lids crack but I think that was because I tightened them too much. I have dropped these bottles on the pavement more times than I can count and none of them have cracked from it. They wash well in the dishwasher. They come in a variety of sizes, styles, and colors. I like to switch up the lids with different color cups. Great for all of my protein shakes, bcaas, and glutamine. I also use one on a regular basis for plain old water. I highly recommend these!
Leilani S.
I got the smaller version which holds 12oz and all the oz are marked on the side of the bottle . I love that it’s small enough to carry with me and fit in my bag. I love that it’s so perfectly colorful and cute the blender circle inside is whisk-like which makes blending a breeze! Definitely handy
Larissa A.
These are great for mixing protein shakes, and for just general use! It’s easy to carry, wash, and bring to workouts. They are very affordable and come in different sizes.
Sarah S.
Super great product! I’m able to blend my shakes and drinks very smoothly and it leaves no chunks!
Margaret S.
Denver , CO
I use this every time I work out. What else would you mix your protein shake in after your pump.