Blended Face Powder And Brush

Shop Clinique Blended Face Powder And Brush. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Where can I find this for the cheapest?
Blended Face Powder And Brush ? Does this Powder work well with dry skin? I use tons of moisturizer but still get some patchy spots, just wondering how the powders over finish is?
iss this powder any good ?
Start your review of Blended Face Powder And Brush!
Product Highlights
I have very oily skin & use this in combination with the clinique acne solutions liquid foundation. This powder is a godsend! Keeps my face oil-free for the entire day (up to 11-12 hrs). The brush that it comes with is convenient, but not practical.. I think I'll have to upgrade to a bigger brush with a better spread, especially since the powder is loose. I will have to admit that sometimes getting the powder is a pain and it can be easy to spill/waste. The upside is that you really don't have to use too much to do the job so you don't have to try to pull up as much powder (less mess as well).in reviews
Ambar I.
Great Neck, NY
Blended Face Powder And Brush uploaded by Ambar I.
I love it. I have sensible skin and this products really help my skin to feel soft and comfortable it also hide imperfections very good.
Anahis V.
Fort Hood, TX
Blended Face Powder And Brush uploaded by Anahis V.
Me deja mi makeup muy bien dura bastante tiempo lo uso para sellar mi base me deja bien linda la piel mate pero no seca siento que da un poco de color pero no mucho Me gusta bastante el terminado que da a tu maquillaje y duradero no se traspasa amá mascarilla ahora con el #covi me gusto bastante Normal mente es un problema la traspasar tu base amá mascarilla con este polvo me duro mucho más Blended Face Powder And Brush 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
Erin S.
Sunbury , PA
Blended Face Powder And Brush uploaded by Erin S.
Blended Face Powder And Brush uploaded by Erin S.
Purchased at: Macy's
Clinique is the only brand I have found that matches my skin perfectly, never creases or cracks and looks absolutely flawless every single time. It's super easy to use and glides right on the skin. I recommend Clinique products to everyone no matter your age I garuntee you will never be disappointed!!!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I love this setting powder. It works well on my skin tone.

Clinique is also a good brand for sensitive skin so I like that this is friendly for oily and/or acne-prone skin.

I dab it on my face after putting on makeup and it keeps my makeup in place all day.

I used a bigger brush to apply but the one included works well too.
I love this setting powder. It works well on my skin tone.

I used a bigger brush to apply but the one included works well too.
Erin M.
Duluth, MN
Blended Face Powder And Brush uploaded by Erin M.
Blended Face Powder And Brush uploaded by Erin M.
Purchased at: ULTA
If you need a translucent powder, this is it! Truly does an amazing job at setting eye makeup and decreasing the look of oil or sweat on skin. I carry this in my purse in case I need a little dab dab on the go! Also great at generally mattifying very dewy makeup!
Vicki F.
Owings Mills, MD
Blended Face Powder And Brush uploaded by Vicki F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this powder after running out of my previous baking powder and absolutely LOVE it. There are shades to pick from so you can choose the intensity of your bake, whether you want natural, full glam, etc. While I adore the cute little retractable brush that comes with it, I prefer to use a kabuki brush to dust off my powders.
Laura W.
Blended Face Powder And Brush uploaded by Laura W.
Pretty decent product. Has minimal coverage. Works as a good setting powder for that last touch. Not sure if I’d purchase again but will definitely happily use what I have.
TOULULA |.
Great quality and lasts what feels like a lifetime. The invisible blend is definitely my favorite for its flexibility. Smooth silky finish without clogging my pores. The brush does not last and is way too small. The only problem I have with Clinique as a brand is they're not cruelty free.
Jan S.
Kevil
Good light powder that finishes off foundation. Lasts a long time. It isn’t heavy feeling or looking. Natural look and finish.
Becca D.
Atlanta, GA
This goes over my foundation perfectly and I never feel like I have to pile it on. It’s very easy to apply and doesn’t glob up in any places. This power looks very natural on, I definitely recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Barbara C.
Budd Lake, NJ
il y a 4 mois
Amy S. il y a 4 mois
I didn’t like it and I have dry patches I prefer fentys powder it looks amazing even without foundation!