Blemish Treatment Acne Patches

by Truly Organic

Pimple spot treatments have never been the most glamorous of beauty products, UNTIL NOW!

Hydrocolloid.

Do you like these better then the cosrx ones?
Are acne patches fast acting or more of an overnight deal?
Does this only work for whiteheads?
Start your review of Blemish Treatment Acne Patches!
Meghan N.
Blemish Treatment Acne Patches uploaded by Meghan N.
Purchased at: ULTA
This things are freaking amazing. I hardly ever get zits....but I got a big one recently! I had seen these on tik tok so I decided to try these. I was amazed!!!! They pulled the white head right out. These things work!!! I highly recommend them. They are 17 dollars for 18 patches. They are worth every penny.
Holly J.
Maysville, GA
Blemish Treatment Acne Patches uploaded by Holly J.
Blemish Treatment Acne Patches uploaded by Holly J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought these from Ulta, just to see if they're as good, if not better than other brands of acne patches. To me, these work just as well. Usually I only have to use one per blemish, and occasionally 2, but these do work and the work well. I would buy these brand of acne patches again.
Mardra A.
Westbury, NY
Blemish Treatment Acne Patches uploaded by Mardra A.
Blemish Treatment Acne Patches uploaded by Mardra A.
I like this product because it’s cute and fun. It’s affordable and effective. I find that it does help with blemishes. This is my second repurchase and will continue to buy more. I recommend this product if you’re looking for something fun.
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
Blemish Treatment Acne Patches uploaded by Nikki M.
Purchased at: ULTA
These are decent acne patches. Their super cute! I love the hemp leaves! They stay on well! They do a good job of drying out the blemish and taking the redness away. I did find I do have to follow up another night or the next day with some additional products to get it to go completely away. Besides that they are pretty good to have on hand.
Whitney C.
Blemish Treatment Acne Patches uploaded by Whitney C.
Influenster doesn’t have the Sparkly Heart #AcnePatches by #Truly, but they are just like these ones that I have tagged, except there is #BenzylPeroxide in them and they are a smaller count. However, the sparkly hearts work SO much better than these acne patches. They are more effective and help #blemishes go away so much faster. Keep in mind that it’s more useful to use these patches on blemish that are NOT picked at. Try not to pick at your blemish before applying an acne patch. #acne #acnepatch #nighttimeskincare #nightskincare #skincare #skincareroutine #blemish #clearskin #acnesolution #trulyskincare #trulyorganic #summerskin #summerselfie #maskne #maskacne
Rachel G.
Harrisburg, PA
Blemish Treatment Acne Patches uploaded by Rachel G.
I love these. They absorb the junk inside of blemishes overnight. You can actually see the junk on the patch after you take it off. It does not disappoint. You may have to use them more than once to really get rid of a big blemish. Cute enough to wear during the day too.
Courtney B.
Corvallis, OR
Not going to lie I was a little skeptical of this, but they work. You need to use them on clean skin and keep them on for at least six hours. I tend to use them over night and they have flatten so many painful pimples. I also like that it absorbs the gunk inside of itself so, its not just sitting against your skin. I definitely plan to buy more of these.
Adriana S.
Peoria, AZ
Blemish Treatment Acne Patches uploaded by Adriana S.
Blemish Treatment Acne Patches uploaded by Adriana S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this brand but I’d have to say that this product is not my favorite. It’s very adorable and a great concept but I don’t think these are the best thing out here. Unless you have a whitehead that pops up out of nowhere, these patches will not work on any other type of acne. When there are those pesky whiteheads then you’re in luck these guys will definitely get rid of it over night!
Delaney C.
Lees Summit
Blemish Treatment Acne Patches uploaded by Delaney C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love these little patches. They really help dry out a pimple and take the redness out overnight. I don’t find them to harsh on the skin either. They’re great for the price!
Kaylee C.
Oak forest , IL
Blemish Treatment Acne Patches uploaded by Kaylee C.
Okay so I bought two of these after reading only great things I found them on their website and I have to say I’m impressed. I haven’t really ever seen or tried these untill this product and I will for sure purchase more !! Blemish Treatment Acne Patches also it’s pretty cool because you leave it on over night and by morning dramatic changes are seen . I recommend this to anyone with struggling skin