Blemish Control Apricot Scrub

St Ives captures the secrets of naturally beautiful skin in this deep cleansing formula that gently exfoliates, cleaning pores and helps to stop breakouts before they occur. APRICOTS are known to contain one of the highest levels of carotenoids (think vitamin A) and supper-effective antioxidants. All of this natural power might seem, well, too powerful, but they are actually quite gentle and nourishing and they help make fresher, more nourished skin beautifully possible. WALNUT is known for its hard shell, but when it's ground, it becomes an amazingly effective, all-natural exfoliant ingredient in our scrubs. Not only are walnuts plentiful on the planet, they also help newer, healthier skin come to the surface. For best results: Moisten face with water. Dispense product onto fingertips and massage over face. Rinse with water. Avoid direct contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water. For best results, use 3 to 4 times per week. St.

Water, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Glycerin, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetyl Acetate, Sodium Chloride, Titanium Dioxide, Polysorbate 60, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Sulfate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Benzoate.

Is It worth it ,, what type of skin is this for?
Start your review of Blemish Control Apricot Scrub!
Nicole J.
Manchester, NH
Blemish Control Apricot Scrub uploaded by Nicole J.
I really enjoyed the scent of the st. Ives fresh skin apricot scrub. It definitely exfoliates deeply and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. It does go on a little abrasive so if you are fighting acne just take it slightly easier.
christina Z.
Las Vegas, NV
Blemish Control Apricot Scrub uploaded by christina Z.
I think it’s ok for an exfoliating product, and I have used it a few times before because the price is pretty good. But I wouldn’t say this is my go to or say it’s the best I have tried. I think it’s good for what it does at the price it’s offered at.
Ashleigh T.
Raccoon, KY
Blemish Control Apricot Scrub uploaded by Ashleigh T.
love this stuff! and it smells so good. good value and not too pricey at all. I got mine at Walmart but I’ve also noticed that the DG sells it as well.
Stephanie K.
El Monte, CA
I use this face wash when I need a good exfoliate on my face. It gets the job done. And the it smells so peachy.
Baleigh W.
Fraziers Btm, WV
Currently using because I thought the exfoliant would help with my blackheads. While it’s gentle on the skin upon application, I have heard that it is really bad for the skin. I would not recommend to others, I am currently looking for better skin care products.
Katherine F.
Montclair , VA
This product smells good and it seems to clean my face well, though it’s not a miracle worker for acne.
Anjali V.
When I’m feeling oily or want a deeper clean, this is my go to! Super refreshing and brightens my skin to give a healthy glow! Good value and highly recommend!
Alyssa K.
San Angelo, TX
used it to help with blackheads and it didn’t help plus apricot is now super bad for your skin. it smelled good and worked for a couple days then my blackheads felt rough and huge
Allie B.
Utica
I suffer from bumpy blemishes on the sides of my cheeks and St. Ives Apricot Scrub leaves my skin super smooth! St. Ives Apricot Fresh Skin Scrub
DaShay C.
Vallejo, CA
I use this after using the chamomile wash. I am a consistent user. I haven’t found a scrub better. It’s affordable. It’s not too aggressive so it doesn’t rub my skin raw. It has a nice light smell.