Blemish Clearing Mask

Shop Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Mask. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Has anyone tried this stuff!
Start your review of Blemish Clearing Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Arelys R.
Si estas bus aando una buena mascarilla esta seria de las mejored buenas alternativa para puel sensibles good
Martha M.
Allen , TX
At my 34 years of age I still suffer from acne. It's very frustrating so I'm always looking for something that can help with it. I tried this clearing mask and immediately liked how easy it was to apply. It had a very pleasant smell and didn't over dry my skin.
Thatgurl B G.
I love this cruelty free all clean mask it absolutely turned my skin around. I get break out during my cycle n if I use this mask was very effective and I wake up the next day n my skin looks bright and clear. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who is suffering from acne.
Ava S.
Dover
i’ve been using many of this brand recently, recommend to me by a worker at ulta. my skin has really cleared up! i don’t think it was too pricey for the work it did, and a little goes a long way.
Josie E.
Las Vegas, NV
Love! Will forever buy and even though it’s pricey it’s so worth it. Not only because of the results it products but because a little goes a long way. I’ve had mine for almost over a year and use weekly! Wouldn’t recommend using more than once a week - very effective but could damage your skin.
Hailey B.
bend, or
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this mask as an all over treatment and leave it on for about 20 minutes before I get in the shower with use every two weeks or so, and it works like magic every time! After use, my skin is always much more radiant, and clear!
Olivia H.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
If you don’t have the money to go get a professional facial this is the closest thing to it. My skin always looks dewy and fresh after using it. I will always have this in my cabinet rainy days. It’s a little pricey but I understand why.
Bayley A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is the only product I have came across to help my skin from my acne. I recommend this product.
Stacy S.
3,195 reviews
I received a sample of this in birthbox. It was great. i love how easy it was to use. It made my skin feel so soft and smooth after using it. I would buy this product again.
Teresa D.
Mobile, AL
This is amazing. My son used the whole blemish line and it worked. My daughter also uses it, this stuff is the best