BY BLEACHER REPORT

Your Team's News First! Get all your team's news and scores from across the web in one easy place with personalized streams that sends alerts as soon as stories break. Be the first to know all your team's news! Allow Push Notifications To Get News Alerts! • Pick the teams you love and get real-time streams with hand-picked alerts so you know your team's news first. • Open a stream for scores, stories, videos, and pictures from all the best sources across the web – local papers, national websites, blogs, Twitter, & Bleacher Report • Break news to your friends with Facebook, Twitter, groups, email, or text message -- See what real fans have said in our 5-star app reviews: • "This app is great, 9 times out of 10 I get updates from BR before the ESPN app." • “Wow - I'm just blown away by how good this is! The stream is awesome, and the breaking news is dead on. So much better than trying to follow multiple teams on ESPN. NICE JOB FELLAS!” • “SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!! - As soon as I got the app and added my local team, I got breaking news from my team before they broke the news on a local sports talk radio that I listen at work every day. From that moment I fell in love with the app!!! Awesome app, I recommend it to every sports fan!!!!!” • “Great app - Instead of having to go to multiple sites, I get a quick fix on my favorite teams with just this one.” • Awesome! - Best sports app there is! I love the team feature. I used to watch espn daily but now with this app I haven't watched in over two weeks. All the news is fast and to the minute. Bye-bye espn. • “Perfect - Get all your local teams big news in your notification center. How awesome!!!!!” • “Great App!! - This app is very useful for breaking news and interesting tidbits from my teams. Being separated from home sports city makes it tough to get a ton of info on just a couple teams I want to follow, better than twitter only sports related updates.” -- Feedback? Email teamstream@bleacherreport.com Terms of Use: http://bleacherreport.com/pages/terms Privacy Policy: http://bleacherreport.com/pages/privacy see more...

Briana J.
Techie Expert Level 2
This app is great for sports fans. It gives you play by play updates, wins and losses, and all the important sports news. You can pick and choose what alerts you get or your favorite teams in the settings
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Techie Expert Level 4
I am in at least 2-3 Fantasy Football Leagues every season! The Bleacher report team stream app has saved my behind so many times! Not only does it give you player stats but it also has an updated injury report! It really does save me a ton of time researching all of my potential players and get ready for draft day! Skol Vikings!!!
Jessica A.
Louisville , KY
I love this app. As a college and pro fan of several sports this is a great app to keep me updated on all of my teams. I even have my biggest rival team on there so I can stay updated on their losses. Haha.
Kiah E.
Love this app especially during football season. It could be a little better than what it is, but I do appreciate the notifications it sends me to my phone about teams and their players. Decent app.
Stephen C.
Hope Mills, NC
Love Bleacher Report. It is very suited to you and the things you like and want to hear in sports I've used this app for the past 5 months and I am still in love with it. one of the greatest parts is that as soon as something happens with a team,sport,or player I favor it will update my notifications giving me all the quick stats and blurbs I need to know.
Kaleb T.
Milledgeville, GA
I love this app. I use it mostly to keep up with WWE and college football, but this app makes it so easy to follow any team in any sport you can think of. All the news you need is easily accessed on the home screen, and Bleacher Report has great writers!
Karen W.
Wolcottville, IN
I am not sure what I would do without my bleacher report! if you are a sports fan you need this in your life, you can get updates on the teams of your choice and still be able to check out what is going on with all other teams, as well as all scores.
Amethyst V.
Monticello, NY
The articles are in depth and well written and it really does work to keep you updated. If you're interested in sports this is a great app.
Zahireen C.
My favorite sports app. I keep up to date with all my sports teams. Scores. News coverage. Everything in regards to my favorites teams!
Litisha L.
Columbus, OH
Me and my husband love this app. It keeps us up to date on our favorite teams
Its a grwat app to use during football season.
Marci P.
Is this a cell phone app or computer program?
Lyndley H.
Techie Expert Level 2
What is this app about exactly? What is it used for?
Marci P.
What is this app specifically used for and is it available on both apple and android products?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Im just here for my badge.
Caroline R.
Scarborough, ON
Techie Expert Level 2
What other apps would you compare this one to ?