Bleach Total Bleach Kit

by Bleach London

Bottling BLEACH London's colour expertise so you can access it from the comfort of home, this Total Bleach Kit contains salon-standard bleach to lighten hair up to seven levels for gorgeous, platinum blonde shades. To help you achieve your lightest, brightest blonde - whether you're a bleach-a-holic or just need a root touch-up - this kit contains a bottle of developing lotion (peroxide), two sachets of bleaching powder and a nourishing conditioning repair mask. Alongside this, there's a tint brush for easy application, a mixing bowl, a pair of gloves and an instruction leaflet to keep things foolproof. As if all that wasn't enough, the collection is completely cruelty-free and vegan - like all of BLEACH's products - so you can feel caring as well as über-cool.

do u think this will bleach my black hair?
I have dyed my hair ALLOT I’ve just stripped my hair completely of all dye and was wondering if it was safe to use this product
Isthis going to majorly damage my hair ?
Start your review of Bleach Total Bleach Kit!
Christie B.
Matthews, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
Save your hair. And your sanity. And walk far, far away from this product. My hair fell out in clumps.
Sonya N.
Irvine, CA
I loved this product. It was easy to use and lifted out a lot of color out of my hair. I have black hair and it lifted many shades out. It is pretty good price and amazing quality. The company tries to reduce the use of plastic so they do not include a mixing bowl.
Liz S.
PERKASIE, PA
Great kit leaves you with great color but make sure to know what you’re doing so you don’t end up orange!
Lexi B.
Henderson
Not my favorite bleach but not the worst! It’s good for people with dark hair that want to bleach then put color on top! It isn’t gonna beet like manic panic and others but it does the job and I would be it again to do a color for summer
Janae Y.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Oh no please don't bleach your own hair! I would not recommend doing this until you're a professional hair stylist. It does work to lighten your hair but probably not to the color you would expect. It's very hard to bleach your whole head evenly, even with this kit.
Davina L.
lagrange
Is a great product I would definitely refer people to use this product has long lasting Nice sent
Lanie G.
Murfreesboro
Only bleach that works rapid fast and really well with minimal damage. Highly recommend this product to anyone
Alyssa B.
I don't use it too much but when I do it's just great I love it so much you should buy it if you haven't bought it you should
Brittany P.
Portsmouth, OH
Good hair products. Affordable. All products are good. Very good quality. Always happy with this brand.
Erica S.
Sinking Spg, PA
i would never buy again i used turned my hair white had to go to beauty salon and get corrected for 85.00 dont waste your money
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sharon D.
il y a un an
Sophie D. il y a 4 mois
Firstly I really don’t recommend these types of bleach, you’re much better of buying yourself some bleaching powder and developer from online. Those will do a lot less damage than these box kits. Don’t get me wrong I use to use them too 😅 but my hair is now fried. And secondly to answer your question, it’s because your hair will have already been damaged from previous bleach and will likely break/fall out.
Lisamarie G.
glasgow
il y a 2 ans
Bleach Total Bleach Kit Looking to do my hair bright pink but don’t wanna pay over £80 to get it done does anyone know if this is any good so many people have said it’s made their hair fall out some say it made their hair feel amazing?
Sarah S. il y a un an
It made my hair feel quite nice, and I think this is perfect bleach to then apply further colour to.